• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathcart

Something my brother pointed out: how long was the Christmas splash up? Seems like it's mostly been Vi.
Quite a while for me. After the second time that godawful song started playing I restored my backup of the Christmas screen. Maybe I'll go back to Nami now that holidays are over, and hey it is her free week.

Ferga

Watching TSM play against curse right now and TSM is playing sooo bad.

I mean in the last fight, TSM finally win a fight in the game by getting a kill for nothing. Cop flashes into the baron pit to run back into base. Chaox and oddone flash over into the rest of curse, HIT BARON and just lose half their hp trying to run out of baron pit and give 2 free kills. Then curse follow up and catch reginald and Xspecial while they were forced to run around the baron to get to the fight.

Like holy shit that was bad. Bigger throws than gaf especially since they are down in turrets, dragons and kills.

zkylon

zkylewd

I mean in the last fight, TSM finally win a fight in the game by getting a kill for nothing. Cop flashes into the baron pit to run back into base. Chaox and oddone flash over into the rest of curse, HIT BARON and just lose half their hp trying to run out of baron pit and give 2 free kills. Then curse follow up and catch reginald and Xspecial while they were forced to run around the baron to get to the fight.

Like holy shit that was bad. Bigger throws than gaf especially since they are down in turrets, dragons and kills.
I don't know what's gotten to them, if getting destroyed by the asian teams just crushed their morale, but they have fallen to trash tier amazingly fast.

maybe they changed some matchmaking algorithm?
Feels like it, I've gotten 100% normal players so far. Even when I lost, it was fair.

Feature

Banned
Quite a while for me. After the second time that godawful song started playing I restored my backup of the Christmas screen. Maybe I'll go back to Nami now that holidays are over, and hey it is her free week.

You can turn off the music playing in the login screen.

Suiciding in ARAM is a big no-no for me.

Be a man.

No it's not. The best way to win aram is just to focus tower and ignore the other team under the tower so they can never go back unless they engange themselves. If you keep killing them but not dieing yourself you'll be facing a much stronger team than yours and when you finally die the death timer is 30 seconds and your base is already lost from a super push.

scy

Yup, Complete GAF Saturation on the ManGAF avatars!

@Login - Yeah, sounds like the Diana one. Elise had the narrated story. And then Vi has the punk rock song that makes me want to play Vi every time.

On that note, Vi's a lot better in top lane than I gave her credit for originally now that I've A) Learned to angle her E better for no wave pushing harass (while also maxing E first) and B) Stopped trying to all-in pre-7.

zkylon

zkylewd
No it's not. The best way to win aram is just to focus tower and ignore the other team under the tower so they can never go back unless they engange themselves. If you keep killing them but not dieing yourself you'll be facing a much stronger team than yours and when you finally die the death timer is 30 seconds and your base is already lost from a super push.
Be a man.

I like it as well, though some of the lyrics are pretty dumb....

What champ was it that had that hauntingly beautiful login music....was it Diana?
Yeah, Diana.

EXGN

Well, I think the other half of the equation is that Curse is also waaaaaaaay better now. After they picked up Voyboy, they have done really well. They played Moscow 5 competitively at IPL5 and took a number of games off of CLG.eu at Lone Star Clash (finals went to the very last game).

But yea, TSM has looked pretty awful as of late. I know they've struggled with constant moving and DDOSing combined with holiday breaks, but every time they play, they look off their game. They even finished last in their own tournament. I dunno if it's a motivation issue or lineup related, but they gotta do something. They are struggling to remain competitive in NA at this point, let alone the world.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've won an ARAM with 0 death tears Nidalee.

The key to winning ARAM is just being good.

Blizzard

Banned
I've won an ARAM with 0 death tears Nidalee.

The key to winning ARAM is just being good.
I knew there was something I was missing.

<3 u though.

I'm way worse.

Also, isn't January show-what-the-fuck-you-look-like month on GAF? Did I make that up?
Where are all your beautiful lil faces?
I thought we were already doing that? You're a Karthus, and I'm an orange dinosaur.

Blitzzz

maybe they changed some matchmaking algorithm?

didn't they include "games played" or "numbers of wins" into the criteria now? I only play 1 or 2 games a night (including vs bot for ip bonus) and used to be paired with 900 win people but now I consistently get players with ~200 wins (I only have 30 something lol)

Blizzard

Banned
Pizza is one of those things, possibly like BBQ or Italian food, for which you should never mention the details to other people.

Otherwise you will end up with a barrage of "That franchise sucks, food tastes like cardboard" or "real X-food-lovers go to this other franchise" or "the only way to do it properly is make it yourself" or "that's not actually real pizza/BBQ/Italian food, the real style is different and [explanation here]".

And you will never be able to mention it again in peace because the people in question will still assume you're eating the one(s) they deem improper. :p

Cathcart

If you don't live in NY, Philly or Chicago I guess it's alright for you to think that the drowned raccoon ass pie they sell at Papa John's is actually pizza.

garath

Yes yes yes yes. Awesome sale. Kha'zix and the only kassadin skin I don't hate. Money spent. Lol.

Going to probably end up buying another 30 bucks worth of rp for the big skin sale on the 11th. I am a sucker. Up to 150 bucks or so. Guess that's not bad for 12 months of gaming and 300+ hours.

Ken

Yes yes yes yes. Awesome sale. Kha'zix and the only kassadin skin I don't hate. Money spent. Lol.

Going to probably end up buying another 30 bucks worth of rp for the big skin sale on the 11th. I am a sucker. Up to 150 bucks or so. Guess that's not bad for 12 months of gaming and 300+ hours.
what's on the 11th?

garath

what's on the 11th?

They're having that big skin sale they were talking about last year. Like 10 skins or something. It was one of the options in that poll they took about what holiday sale we'd want. Its supposed to include some skins that haven't gone on sale yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom