• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Gotta say, Kha is the best character design Riot has done since I've started playing this damned game. Love his splash art.

---

In other news, I just realized they've finally patched the new Lux splash art in. The small fixes did wonders and I can see myself getting used to it, but it looks terrible in the champions list. It's like she's one massive forehead...

---

And today I made some progress in Dark Souls, so my "doing terribly in every single game I play" phase may be over.

---

Also, I hooked up with girl in film class, so it's all gooood.

Gotta say, Kha is the best character design Riot has done since I've started playing this damned game. Love his splash art.

---

In other news, I just realized they've finally patched the new Lux splash art in. The small fixes did wonders and I can see myself getting used to it, but it looks terrible in the champions list. It's like she's one massive forehead...

---

And today I made some progress in Dark Souls, so my "doing terribly in every single game I play" phase may be over.

---

Also, I hooked up with girl in film class, so it's all gooood.

Nice how far are you in Dark Souls, probably the game I've put the most time into on my xbox since gears 1 really good game.

Return to ranked is going well.

loldravenranked.png

:| I thought they canceled the Lux splashart?

Also am I doing something wrong? I bought Nautilus a long time ago but I rarely played him. I tried jungling with him again and it was so agonizingly slow with WEWQ even with attack resets.

Also, the description on W:
While the shield persists, Nautilus' basic attacks apply a damage over time effect to all units around his target

I spread my attacks over all enemies in the camp for the bonus damage from his passive, but I don't really notice any damage stacking with W.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is it just me or is the new hero a better Rengar?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Kha'Zix is kinda ridiculous, very squishy but high burst. I wonder what Riot will do with him.

Boken

Banned
Ok while I actually like the new lux art, I dont think it represents her and the icon is a little freaky looking

also Kha zix

Haly

Sivir is awful, I don't care what anyone says.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Kha'zix will get a nerf no doubt. I'm thinking a nerf on his damage from the passive and either nerfing the mana cost for his Q or lowering the damage for his Q. That's about it. Also, Rengar is more viable in a teamfight than Kha'zix. He suffers from the same problem as every melee assassins. Not saying he's terrible, but there are better top, jungle, mid choices than him.

Ferga

First game as Soraka. Varus was terrible, couldn't even defend a tower against Warwick or beat Amumu 1v1 (his excuse was that he got ulted). No sense of positioning at all.

Eh I don't see anyway varus can 1v1 that amumu especially since he has rylai

amumu has a gap closer while varus doesnt have any escapes while having over 200 armour

Swig_

Hm. I want Mecha KhaZix, but I'm not paying taht much for a damn skin. :|

I have 1600 RP and I want the new sona skin. God dammit, Riot..

Swig_

But it's on a discount if you get the bundle.

And Sona skin will be there forever.

Yeah, just annoys me that it costs so much. I have the IP, I wish I could buy the skin only for a reduced price. Plus I've learned that it's a bad idea to buy champs before I try them.

Sivir is awful, I don't care what anyone says.
I don't even.... understand... why.... you are a horrible person.

Lol but seriously what don't you like about sivir. She's definitely not an exciting champ ability wise but I consider one of the best ad carries in the game.

[ QUOTE=Kod1ak;42628550]Hm. I want Mecha KhaZix, but I'm not paying taht much for a damn skin. :|

I have 1600 RP and I want the new sona skin. God dammit, Riot..[/QUOTE]
Arcade sona is good and all but I want a legendary. Sona players deserve something for carrying teams ;). But they should release the sejunai legendary first

XeroSauce

4 Ranked Losses in a row over the course of 2 days. I give up on Janna. Went from 1478 to 1415.

SD, my condolences. I wish you and your family the best.

XeroSauce

:| I thought they canceled the Lux splashart?

Also am I doing something wrong? I bought Nautilus a long time ago but I rarely played him. I tried jungling with him again and it was so agonizingly slow with WEWQ even with attack resets.

Also, the description on W:

I spread my attacks over all enemies in the camp for the bonus damage from his passive, but I don't really notice any damage stacking with W.

Uhm..don't spread your attacks. The point of the W is so that Naut DOESN'T have to waste his time with his slow attack speed and animations, because the W passive is just enough to kill the little guys if you focus everything on the big guys.

If you want to maximize his attack speed, keep it just below 1.0 per second, so that the DoT doesn't remove it's own stacks and you get the most damage ticks out of the skill.

i run 3 attack speed marks on him and usually get a Wit's End or anything with 40% attack speed or less, and that puts him at 0.993 attack speed, maximizing his damage.

Oh yeah forgot to mention this pretty cool moment in that Soraka game:

I got one kill the whole game. This was when we were poking their inhibitor turret. Kat tower-dived so we all jumped in with her. Eventually it was Cho'gath and me versus the Amumu between the two inhib turrets. Cho died so I killed Amumu (AA'ed him as he Flashed, feelsgoodman), Flashed over the wall, and ran as Ziggs chased me. I went down to the river and up, silencing Ziggs as he got close.

I doubled back into their jungle and started recalling in a brush as Ziggs gave up and started farming mid. About halfway through I hear a howl. Their Warwick had detected me with his passive. He was at top with Ziggs coming up from mid so I had no choice but to finish recalling and wonder if I had the Recall mastery (I didn't). As Zigg's bomb bounced towards me I recalled, safely landing in the fountain.

Haly

I don't even.... understand... why.... you are a horrible person.

Lol but seriously what don't you like about sivir. She's definitely not an exciting champ ability wise but I consider one of the best ad carries in the game.
Shitty range, no utility whatsoever, long ass spell shield that provides next to no benefit on success, stupid steroid ult that will be used for running away 8 times out of 10.

I liked it better when bouncing blade was toggled and she doesn't even have that anymore.

Boken

Banned
Agreed to everything except the utility. She provides a great amount of mobility to her team for engaging or disengageing. It's like jayce gate but longer.

I tried Sivir again. Feels like rushing TF sucks. :/ Can't really make use of W for TF when the range is so short. Lost my lane horribly against Ashe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom