• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseZao

Jecosm
Account created
2011-09-28 17:14:24 (GMT)
Account age
70w 4d 17h 43m 42s

Influence points

2506 IP / Week Played

===================

Jecoms (smurf to level with bro)
Account created
2012-12-25 04:48:45 (GMT)
Account age
5w 6d 5h 15m 1s

Influence points

3143 IP / Week Played

mercviper

I find the ward bit more fascinating. I imagine a lot of "YOU BARELY WARDED THIS GAME LOOK!" trolling to be had!
poor Kiunch

Definitely. I just found it random they had queue times in there as well. Probably doesn't add queue times from dodges.

Re: wards, I didn't realize I bought so many vision wards. As top lane I bought 4, support I bought 6/8/11. Although I think the 8/11 was because of a vayne on the enemy team. STILL though. Sight ward count on the other hand for the respective games: 0/4/0/1.

fake edit: I thought the ward counts were off because I shouldn't have bought any vision in my kha'zix game. Seems like they swapped vision/sight ward counts so the above should be 0/4/0/1 vision wards and 4/6/8/11 sight wards, not counting sightstones, which makes more sense.

scy

Definitely. I just found it random they had queue times in there as well. Probably doesn't add queue times from dodges.

The client keeps track of it though ("In queue for X minutes" lasts until a game actually starts).

Re: wards, I didn't realize I bought so many vision wards.

My last two Kayle SR games were 9/0 and 12/2 on ward count. Basically, one ward every 3 minutes.

...go figure that one~

EXGN

I know there are a few jungle Diana players here, I wanna get in on her now that she has the new armor/AP item available. How do you guys skill? Shield then Crescent Strike I imagine (since poking isn't as important in the jungle).

Cathcart

After the second point in Pale Cascade and a point in Moonfall (usually at 5) I just go Q > W > E because by that point the jungle is pretty easy and I want more damage and shorter cooldowns on Q.

garath

I know there are a few jungle Diana players here, I wanna get in on her now that she has the new armor/AP item available. How do you guys skill? Shield then Crescent Strike I imagine (since poking isn't as important in the jungle).

I typically put 2 points into shield then max Q. It's still your best source of damage when ganking a good for jungle clear.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Here yall go. I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest.

Account created
2009-08-08 02:47:20 (GMT)
Account age
182w 2d 6h 19m 8s

Been playing a lot of ranged carry lately, found I am really really good at CSing, like more so than most people. I'm normally at least 160-170 by the 20min mark, if my lane pushes down the tower than I sometimes have much higher when I start roaming around taking CS in mid and jungle. Think I got 195 by the 20min mark yesterday.

Account created:
2011-03-03 23:12:38 (GMT)

Account age:
100w 3d 12h 43m 29s

I'm kind of surprised that scy has started playing this game fairly recently compared to some of us.

garath

Account created:

Account age:
100w 3d 12h 43m 29s

I'm kind of surprised that scy has started playing this game fairly recently compared to some of us.

He started 5 months after me and has about 6x the number of games played lol.

Leezard

My old NA account (I registered there before I knew there was a separate EU client) is level 6 at:

Account created
2009-11-14 23:26:21 (GMT)
Account age
168w 1d 12h 42m

I can't believe I missed out on UFO Corki on my EU account just because I didn't know about (GOA) League of Legends. I was a bit perplexed as to why I always had 200 ping.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Account created:

Account age:
100w 3d 12h 43m 29s

Not at all skills and how you improve them mean a lot in these titles. You can spend as much time as you like but if you're not efficient and honest about where the effort is going you won't get much out of it.

kayos90

Yeah, makes you want to quit the game in shame, huh.

Shame? Uhh.... not really.... I mean... it's really none of my concern if someone has more games played than me based on how long they've had the account. Wait.. .are you joking?

Not at all skills and how you improve them mean a lot in these titles. You can spend as much time as you like but if you're not efficient and honest about where the effort is going you won't get much out of it.
Oh yeah, most definitely. Took me a good while to do even remotely well when I first started this game. I used to play Twisted Treeline and insta-lock Tryndamere for weeks before I got sick of having a losing streak and started to try and improve. Unfortunately one of the places I thought could help was Mobafire, only much later did I realize it wasn't exactly a good idea.

Here yall go. I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest.

Account created
2009-08-08 02:47:20 (GMT)
Account age
182w 2d 6h 19m 8s

Yea, nope. :D

Account created
2009-07-31 19:56:27 (GMT)
Account age
183w 2d 18h 42s

I didn't play much in beta, and I think I took a break from when Udyr (early December) was released post beta too about Corki (which was February I think).

kayos90

Yea, nope. :D

Account created
2009-07-31 19:56:27 (GMT)
Account age
183w 2d 18h 42s

I didn't play much in beta, and I think I took a break from when Udyr (early December) was released post beta too about Corki (which was February I think).

Dammmmmmn.

54 LP from 2 wins, 26 from first 28 from the second. My MMR must be fairly high for my bracket then?

Also my 100% jungle Diana record continues, despite playing badly in my last game.

Ken

Everyone has problems. I'm not sure what problems you're hinting at though....

DOUBVLE BUFF TO SWAIN ARHGHAGHAGHAGHSA GG

BLITZ FAIL GRAB OMG FAIL INVADE AHRIHAGAIIEA

WHYY U DO THAT SUPPORT TERIBLE SUPPORT ASIDNABFAFWAW

sorry guys i could have done that better that was my fault all my - ARHGHAGHAHDA

Hey guys I'm quitting the game again. It's too unhealthy for me.

Hauk

Neo Member
Well, Elise on sale. Dunno if I like her at all. Recently (2 weeks ago) I bought some damn RP cause of the bonus, and I've yet to see a sale I liked or didn't have em already. Elise would need more free week testing, but then she will never be on sale again...

Also why do they discount 1350 IP champions? What's the point?

Ken

Well, Elise on sale. Dunno if I like her at all. Recently (2 weeks ago) I bought some damn RP cause of the bonus, and I've yet to see a sale I liked or didn't have em already. Elise would need more free week testing, but then she will never be on sale again...

Also why do they discount 1350 IP champions? What's the point?

I played her in ranked yesterday not really knowing how to play her. We won but I didn't feel too good about her since I'm too nice to play a lane bully. WE SHOULD ALL FARM IN PEACE.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Account created
2012-03-01 18:55:16 (GMT)

Account age
48w 3d 19h 8m 6s

1 year anniversary coming.

Up to 79 LP now after a 3 win streak. One more win to get to the promotion series.

Jungle Diana still 100%. God I love her.

BwdOVYO.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Level 13 Soraka.

With Eleisa's Miracle.

Well, okay.
I was wondering about that yesterday when I saw philo stone recommended for some champion. Riot got rid of some items no one used, like moonflair spellblade.

But does anyone ever use the miracle? I mean having extra mana and HP regen permanently and getting the item slot back sounds nice, if I'm understanding the effect correctly, but I would imagine it would be too expensive for the benefit for most champions.

And for support champions, your choice is between regenerating a little extra HP and mana, and...having more health, CDR, and an escape/chase/teamfight initiation active on shurelya's.

Nether

Neo Member
I want my internet provider to stop sucking. I want my god damn 180 ping back.

230-250 is too much for a normal ping. Sometimes it goes to 280-300ping for no reason and make my animations jitter making me miss important skill shots.

God damn TPG.

I've had the exact same problem with TPG except my standard ping is 219 and the spikes jump up into the thousands. I know there's a lot of variables with Internet quality, but if you find an ISP that doesn't completely blow for LoL I'd love to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom