• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
it really makes me mad. i can hang with silver/gold guys easily. always win lane but lose every game. it makes me so damn mad. hanging in the lowest bronze divisions #yolo.

mercviper

i lose every ranked game and i play well, double digit kills and 1-3 deaths. i'm falling to 900 elo.

what can i do.

Be a leader.
Get the ball rolling on taking objectives.
If you're fed, catch them out of position and whittle down their numbers. Then force a team fight and push objectives.
If you're the only one fed, don't get caught out yourself.

Be a leader.
Get the ball rolling on taking objectives.
If you're fed, catch them out of position and whittle down their numbers. Then force a team fight and push objectives.
If you're the only one fed, don't get caught out yourself.

man i think i have to be diamond good to do that lol. so i will get to silver some day :).

edit: on to the next match, teemo jungler without smite and duo ADC bot and one ADC mid.

i think we might not win this one.

mercviper

man i think i have to be diamond good to do that lol. so i will get to silver some day :).

Everybody is too scared to make the wrong call. Well, bad calls happen to everyone.

Make them anyway. You'll learn from your mistakes and improve your game sense.

edit: on to the next match, teemo jungler without smite and duo ADC bot and one ADC mid.

i think we might not win this one.

Try to get someone tanky who can peel. Don't need to build damage since you have so much already.

Everybody is too scared to make the wrong call. Well, bad calls happen to everyone.

Make them anyway. You'll learn from your mistakes and improve your game sense.

Try to get someone tanky who can peel. Don't need to build damage since you have so much already.

thanks for the advice. tried my best, got 5-0 and 4 guys clicked surrender after 20 minutes.

yeah... i give up. it ain't for me. i kick the butt of my 1800 elo friend easy but i'm to bad for that.

PBE time. Riot doesn't like CDR.

Nami
Base Movement speed increased to 340 from 335.

Abyssal Scepter
Total cost reduced to 2560 from 2650.

Athene's Unholy Grail
Total cost reduced to 2550 from 2600
Magic resist increased to 50 from 40.
Cooldown reduction lowered to 10% from 15%.

Avarice Blade
Unique Passive - Avarice increased to 3 gold per 10 seconds from 2 gold per 10 seconds.

Banshee's Veil
Total cost reduced to 2520 from 2610.

Deathfire Grasp
Total cost reduced to 3120 from 3300.
Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 15%.

Eleisa's Miracle
Unique Passive - Aid now benefits Heal, Clairvoyance, and Clarity instead of Heal, Clairvoyance, and Revive
Unique Passive - Aid now increased effects by 30% up from 20%

Frozen Heart
Total cost reduced to 2950 from 3000
Armor increased to 95 from 90.

Glacial Shroud
Total cost reduced to 1450 from 1500
Armor increased to 45 from 40.
Cooldown reduction reduced to 15% from 10%

Iceborn Gauntlet
Total cost reduced to 3350 from 3400
Cooldown reduction lowered to 10% from 15%
Field of Slow is now half sized if owner is ranged.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23053-unofficial-pbe-changes-for-2-4-2013-game-client

new Blitz and Jayce skin.

634956189910251945.png

634956190380438959.png

Ken

How do you build Ryze? I've been going Tear and Catalyst with the intention of making RoA but I can never get RoA before 25 minutes so I end up just making a Banshee's Veil.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Muse Sona on sale? Welp.

Got every Sona skin now (besides Silent Night ;___;)

JesseZao

PBE:

Ohmwrecker
Total cost reduced to 2835 from 2850
Now builds out of Philosopher's Stone, Ruby Crystal, and Blasting Wand
No longer grants mana or armor.
No grants 50 ability power, 15 Hp5, 15 Hp5, and 350 Health.

That's muuuuuch better. Could be better still if it used a Fiendish Codex instead of the Blasting Wand.

Liandry can deal 12% of current health? That makes Teemo even more obnoxious
I love it
. Wouldn't Liandry last 7 seconds when triggered with a shroom, since each mushroom tick still counts as magic damage? Wouldn't that make it 28%?

Ohmwrecker still needs a CDR stat imho.

njean777

in bronze lvl 4, why riot, fucking why...

Most of the time i am the only one trying to win, normals are better then this garbage.

Jrmint

Just played this for the first time tonight and kind of enjoyed the tutorials but really have no idea what I'm doing.

What are the best Champions to start with? Any strategies I should know?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zkylon

zkylewd
@PBE
My poor Athene T_T

Guess this is it, I'll either Tear or have to learn to manage mana mid game with Lux, because seriously it's slowly gone down to shit.

Neki

LsIoa6x.jpg

I had so much gold I didn't know what to do with it all, Riot really needs to add a buyback option

haha

I was thinking of selling my boots/grail for another death cap though

scy

Edit: How the fuck T.T

@PBE
My poor Athene T_T

Guess this is it, I'll either Tear or have to learn to manage mana mid game with Lux, because seriously it's slowly gone down to shit.

It's kind of a buff, tbh. Better vs other AP Mids, slightly cheaper, and you're not punished for two CDR items now.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's kind of a buff, tbh. Better vs other AP Mids, slightly cheaper, and you're not punished for two CDR items now.
Riot's turning it into a safe losers' item, not at all what I wanted :/

I really liked it before as it gave me a lot of presence by allowing me to spam spells more often and without care for mana. In between AP nerfs and now CDR it just feels worthless on Lux compared to Morello's, and it makes me a lot more dependent on blue buff, which is not always there in solo q. It's barely worth the recipe cost unless you're too desperate for the MR.

Overall it's still a positive patch it seems, Ezreal nerfs from Frozen Fist, Elise/Kayle nerfs from Liandry's and cheaper armor all around to help balance it out a bit with health.

JesseZao

Riot's turning it into a safe losers' item, not at all what I wanted :/

I really liked it before as it gave me a lot of presence by allowing me to spam spells more often and without care for mana. In between AP nerfs and now CDR it just feels worthless on Lux compared to Morello's, and it makes me a lot more dependent on blue buff, which is not always there in solo q. It's barely worth the recipe cost unless you're too desperate for the MR.

Overall it's still a positive patch it seems, Ezreal nerfs from Frozen Fist, Elise/Kayle nerfs from Liandry's and cheaper armor all around to help balance it out a bit with health.

Liandry's is a buff for MPen AP Champs. Elise will be stronger because of this.

JesseZao

Huh? Explain.

Old: 5% Current HP over 3 seconds

PBE: 2% Current HP per second for 3 seconds (so 6% total)

%dmg abilities usually(always?) scale better with MPen. Elise builds MPen to maximize damage.

I didn't so specific math, but it will basically make Elise's Qs hurt more while reducing W dmg a bit.

It's a nerf to the damage it adds to hitting low hp enemies, but Liandry's was always about getting the enemy down below 50% for Elise anyway. This will get them there faster.

zkylon

zkylewd
Old: 5% Current HP over 3 seconds

PBE: 2% Current HP per second for 3 seconds (so 6% total)

%dmg abilities usually(always?) scale better with MPen. Elise builds MPen to maximize damage.

I didn't so specific math, but it will basically make Elise's Qs hurt more while reducing W dmg a bit.

It's a nerf to the damage it adds to hitting low hp enemies, but Liandry's was always about getting the enemy down below 50% for Elise anyway. This will get them there faster.
Ah, misred then, seems kinda dumb, both Elise and Liandry's are in a pretty amazing place right now afaik.

tyranid5

Neo Member
Dat liandry's nerf. wait, buff?

Gonna have to try Ohmwrecker on supports now.

Ohmwrecker on supports..... bot lane, ganks and all just got scarier. Though giving more alternatives to Sheral.

Liandry's got a major buff for AoE and Singed type champs if taking away "(1.5 seconds for multi-target or damage-over-time effects)" means that those spells will now do the full effect.
2.5%->6% suddenly.

I've been building it on Vlad sometimes. I don't really know if that's a good idea though.

I don't play vlad, but i always thought that items that had both ap and health were more op on vlad than on any other champ.

scy

It synergizes really well with Rylai's, so why not?

Rylai's isn't that great on Vlad unless you desperately need the health. And even then, you can get it better from raw AP for your gold spent, really.

Liandry's isn't really worth it on Vlad unless you're just upgrading Guise for the sake of slot efficiency.

SweetTooth: man
SweetTooth: i dont know if it is the new leagues or what
SweetTooth: but my last few ranked games
SweetTooth: i have had such good teammates
SweetTooth: having said that now i am sure my next one will be full of idiots

And how right you were...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Rylai's isn't that great on Vlad unless you desperately need the health. And even then, you can get it better from raw AP for your gold spent, really.

Liandry's isn't really worth it on Vlad unless you're just upgrading Guise for the sake of slot efficiency.

Though I will say that it works well with his pool. ROFL.

That's the thing. Getting health on Vlad is redundant. There's only so much health that helps without buying a lot of armour and MR, and he should be getting that amount with his passive.

That said, all the featured Vlad guides say to get both Rylai's and Liandry's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom