• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

I'm just going to do that more often now.

I was confused by it since it was essentially the only thing that was a smartcast by default... had no idea how far the range was

And then you need to find the spots you can Flash that the range indicates you shouldn't! Likewise, there's spots you can ward that are well outside your range due to how it works.

Man, fail Flashes and fail wards are the best. When you flash into a wall or drop a ward right beside a bush, you have truly experienced what it's like to be so good at this game.

So good.

scy

I try to practice blue side top lane and warding the river bush at least once per game, though now-a-days I only do it if I'm pushed up to tower.

scy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7R7w9tHoTs Another one I need to practice is the second ward that zekent drops in this vid.

That's the one I was referring to, actually :x Just for top lane, not bot.

If I'm pushed to tower, I'll just walk up and throw that ward down. I should do that more often when I'm dealing with the whole "HE WAS STILL THERE GDAUIHGADOHGGKAG" moments. ;_;

Dying with a ward in my inventory because I was too cheap to ward river bush due to already having a river ward ;_; That feel.

Ken

It's funny how incredibly nice people turn when a rioter is in their game. 10 GG WPs in chat after the game. Noone begging for honour, no ragers, almost no all chat unless it's "wow gj!"

Won the game even though my team was severely behind. I swear if riottiza wasn't in my game, we would of lost that game with people giving up after all the lanes lost.

It would be awesome if there was a citizens on patrol project. Minus all the rage and maximise fun/teamwork.

Not true. When I had RiotMaokai in my game, everything was pleasant until it was obvious we weren't going to win. At rhat point it just turned into a solo queue game. Ironically our Maolai even called RiotMaokai a troll.

Although I suppose RiotMaokai did seem to start raging first...

scy

CALLED IT.

To be fair, basically everyone called it. Bonus Health scaling, fast clear, good itemization route, and some of the best ganks. Plus, she's Vi.

On the subject of Vi jungle, Spirit of the Elder Lizard works really well with her. Her E applies the True Damage on everyone hit by it. Plus the stats aren't that bad for her anyway.

Still dumb :p

Hey, just saying!

Personally, I love Vi's design. I just wish her skin back animation was on her default. I like that splash better than Speed Racer latex Vi ;_;

zkylon

zkylewd
Personally, I love Vi's design. I just wish her skin back animation was on her default. I like that splash better than Speed Racer latex Vi ;_;
Really? I guess we have very different tastes, her design (and also her Q being a total derp when played by me) is the main reason I didn't buy her yet. Everything about her design looks really campy to me: the corset, the high collar and the skirt thingie (dunno the right name in english :p) and the weird pants, I dunno.

I think the prize for dumbest clothing design still goes to new LeBlanc:

Leblanc_Splash_0.jpg

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

edit: I do love (and I mean LOVE) Vi's groans when hitting stuff. She does like these throaty ARHGHGHs and UGHHHHs I really really love it

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Win all my ranked. Lose all my normals. What is this world I'm living in.

EDIT I can't even spell win correctly. Fuck me.

To be fair, basically everyone called it. Bonus Health scaling, fast clear, good itemization route, and some of the best ganks. Plus, she's Vi.

Everyone, eh...?

I think she is bad in the jungle, and not very good in lane. Too easy to create separation with her or foil her burst. There is a better bruiser than Vi in every situation. After she combos she is just kind of...there.

:p

I just wish her skin back animation was on her default. I like that splash better than Speed Racer latex Vi ;_;

That skin is so good though! It's dumb in the best way!

garath

jeez, I just had an ugly Diana game against Kayle. I think I would have laned decently enough against her but I got ganked by jungle, top and support repeatedly. Just wasn't working in my favor. Couldn't get back into it. I hate coming back from a rough start. It's hard lol

edit: and kayle mid again. Jeez. I really don't like laning against Kayle.

zkylon

zkylewd
jeez, I just had an ugly Diana game against Kayle. I think I would have laned decently enough against her but I got ganked by jungle, top and support repeatedly. Just wasn't working in my favor. Couldn't get back into it. I hate coming back from a rough start. It's hard lol

edit: and kayle mid again. Jeez. I really don't like laning against Kayle.
Yeah laning against Kayle is pretty rough, specially with champs like Diana that have a very vulnerable early game.

I gotta play more Kayle mid before she gets nerfed...

Dude, why so serious? :)

I was having a laugh man.

Didn't you hear? This is GAF

1528356-flash6412_no_fun_allowed_super.jpg

Just ask Pachter

EXGN

Everyone, eh...?

:p

That's just Dimb for ya. His opinion tends to be the outlier more than anything, whether it's "Bllitzcrank is a shit support because anyone can dodge his grabs," "Elise is a shit champ because she sucks after laning," "Level 2 ganks are pointless and waste time" or "Vi is a terrible jungler."

Still, love the debates he brings to the table, even if I seemingly agree with ignorant religious zealots more often than him :p

kayos90

That's just Dimb for ya. His opinion tends to be the outlier more than anything, whether it's "Bllitzcrank is a shit support because anyone can dodge his grabs," "Elise is a shit champ because she sucks after laning," "Level 2 ganks are pointless" or "Vi is a terrible jungler."

Still, love the debates he brings to the table.

It's interesting. It's nice to stir up the melting pot from time to time. This is a saying in the US... right?

scy

Mine would be like "though, however, possibly, basically, to be fair, ;_;" and so-on.

Obligatory fucking dammit

I think scy just really likes big butts

Tits AND Ass.

AND

Yeah laning against Kayle is pretty rough, specially with champs like Diana that have a very vulnerable early game.

I gotta play more Kayle mid before she gets nerfed...

It'll be a sad day. She sort of got nerfed with the loss of some "free" Mana Regen in her core but, honestly, it barely even matters in the long run. Just spam less.

kayos90

Mine would be like "though, however, possibly, basically, to be fair, ;_;" and so-on.

Obligatory fucking dammit

Tits AND Ass.

AND

It'll be a sad day. She sort of got nerfed with the loss of some "free" Mana Regen in her core but, honestly, it barely even matters in the long run. Just spam less.

It would also be full of *sigh* and what're we doing. lol.

There is so much fucking in that picture. What the fuck?

Ken

JseungEE: we can fk on vayne
Rexteraf: ok ive seen kats build it and lose
Rexteraf: pls no sej
Corgi the Chloe: why not
Rexteraf: vi jungle
Corgi the Chloe: that's boring
Rexteraf: that gaurantees win
Rexteraf: this is ranked
Corgi the Chloe: i know
Corgi the Chloe: but
Corgi the Chloe: so boring
Crimsir: gragas were good
Rexteraf: as long as youre good
Crimsir: and heracim, omfg

I have never played Sejuani jungle before.

Blizzard

Banned
JseungEE: we can fk on vayne
Rexteraf: ok ive seen kats build it and lose
Rexteraf: pls no sej
Corgi the Chloe: why not
Rexteraf: vi jungle
Corgi the Chloe: that's boring
Rexteraf: that gaurantees win
Rexteraf: this is ranked
Corgi the Chloe: i know
Corgi the Chloe: but
Corgi the Chloe: so boring
Crimsir: gragas were good
Rexteraf: as long as youre good
Crimsir: and heracim, omfg

I have never played Sejuani jungle before.
Corgi plays champions he's never played for the first time in ranked, still goes gold. =(

Meanwhile I play my best champions and only get worse.

Also like 5 years ago I tried Vi in the jungle and probably built the elder lizards thingy, do I get hipster cred? Sadly I wasn't good enough to carry with it. Also I still love Vi's voice lines even besides the normal HA!!! YAH!!! effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom