• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Cya nerds. I should just keep spamming Lulu games.

OxUlT9m.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Played shitty Lux, still managed to win thanks to a very awesome Shaco. For some reason enemy team decided to invade (in their defense they had a pretty good invade team) but that just meant we got first blood on the unsuspecting top laner when claiming their red. The guy ganked me like 5 times and I didn't manage to do right by him once lol. Managed to come back in mid-game in teamfights, though, since Shaco just exploded the enemy adc and I was left to just laser them as they ran away :p

Gotta love good teammates.

Ken

Corgi plays champions he's never played for the first time in ranked, still goes gold. =(

Meanwhile I play my best champions and only get worse.

Also like 5 years ago I tried Vi in the jungle and probably built the elder lizards thingy, do I get hipster cred? Sadly I wasn't good enough to carry with it. Also I still love Vi's voice lines even besides the normal HA!!! YAH!!! effects.

I don't know, most champs don't seem too complex if you just read up on their abilities and stuff. I suppose the only real learning curve is auto attack animations for last hitting.

I would never take a fighting game character I never learned into a fighting game tournament though; takes way more time to get a feel for a character in those games than one in LoL.

Vayne got double kill in like 3 minutes. idunno.

Volimar

I don't know, most champs don't seem too complex if you just read up on their abilities and stuff. I suppose the only real learning curve is auto attack animations for last hitting.

I would never take a fighting game character I never learned into a fighting game tournament though; takes way more time to get a feel for a character in those games than one in LoL.

Vayne got double kill in like 3 minutes. idunno.

So hard for me to go from champ to champ and keep my last hits straight. I take way too long to adjust to the new speed/animations lol.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
JseungEE: we can fk on vayne
Rexteraf: ok ive seen kats build it and lose
Rexteraf: pls no sej
Corgi the Chloe: why not
Rexteraf: vi jungle
Corgi the Chloe: that's boring
Rexteraf: that gaurantees win
Rexteraf: this is ranked
Corgi the Chloe: i know
Corgi the Chloe: but
Corgi the Chloe: so boring
Crimsir: gragas were good
Rexteraf: as long as youre good
Crimsir: and heracim, omfg

I have never played Sejuani jungle before.
Jumped on to watch.

Pro tips:
1) If you have a mid lane that doesn't need blue buff buy Madred's Razor instead of Spirit Stone.
2) Run Ghost, run Ghost, run Ghost. That way you can come in on ganks without having to waste your dash just to get close. You want to save the dash for when they try to use an escape.
3)Run attack speed reds on your rune page. Better for ganks and jungle clear tbh.
4)Use dash more liberally while clearing camps in the jungle just to apply Frost.
5)Tabi>>>>>>>Mercs. Helps so much to keep you up in the jungle, as tempting as Mercs can be vs. so much magic damage.
6)Get that Glacial Shroud out of there.

ur not even running defender. i shud hit u.

dimb

Alright, I keep messing around with runes for Sejuani and I might have had a breakthrough.

Consider this: Attack Speed Quints and Mpen Reds. Boom. Your mind is blown right?

Macattk15

Alright, I keep messing around with runes for Sejuani and I might have had a breakthrough.

Consider this: Attack Speed Quints and Mpen Reds. Boom. Your mind is blown right?

I prefer just using MS Quints on her. As most of my junglers ... cept Nocturne and Vi.

Ferga

I use magic pen/ad reds, movement quints. Don't know why you'd take AS quints though.

Blizzard

Banned

That probably means you're good at picking up things in LoL. I can play literally hundreds of games and pick things up incredibly slowly -- plus I have a terrible memory now so I forget what I learn, and I generally play when I'm tired which doesn't help. =P

dimb

I use magic pen/ad reds, movement quints. Don't know why you'd take AS quints though.
Helps clear times massively with Machete. Attack Speed reds are some of the most valuable runes in the game.

Move speed is out.
Unless you really like it I guess.
Even SV said he doesn't run them anymore. Flat AD, armor, and ARP are better alternatives in most situations.

Macattk15

Helps clear times massively with Machete. Attack Speed reds are some of the most valuable runes in the game.

Move speed is out.
Even SV said he doesn't run them anymore. Flat AD, armor, and ARP are better alternatives in most situations.

Yeah but Saintvicious is a tool. I don't care what he says.

Nether

Neo Member
No armor reds for Sej? Wouldn't have thought the additional clear speed from AS (or AD for that matter) would have made up for the extra mitigation on those early risky clears. Not to mention it's not a completely wasted stat outside of jungle clearing.

Ken

didlswldyddl: gg
didlswldyddl: ...........
didlswldyddl: akali
didlswldyddl: srsly?
xXAznpwnzXx: lol
xXFinisherXx: im top idgaf
xXAznpwnzXx: jk
xXAznpwnzXx: im not a dick
xXFinisherXx: im going top
xXFinisherXx: idgaf
xXFinisherXx: im going top
didlswldyddl: go fucking mid
didlswldyddl: wtf are u thinking
xXFinisherXx: no
didlswldyddl: top kat is
didlswldyddl: the fucking worst thing

league of idgaf

dimb

No armor reds for Sej? Wouldn't have thought the additional clear speed from AS (or AD for that matter) would have made up for the extra mitigation on those early risky clears. Not to mention it's not a completely wasted stat outside of jungle clearing.
Armor reds suck. You take way less damage from clearing the camps faster. Attack speed is still good for applying Frost in general and AA damage. Not a waste.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Playing with people who have xXx in their name is usually a clear indicator of the experience you're about to have.

Neki

Move speed is out.

run those hybrid pen reds, np. if you're going to run as quints, why not roll some hybrid pen reds

Ken

cervelli: lol no
cervelli: this team she goes tanky
cervelli: slows the shit
cervelli: and we own
Galamora: gl guys
Galamora: dont forget masteries/runes

hi guys im syndra whats a sejuani

Pancakes

cervelli: lol no
cervelli: this team she goes tanky
cervelli: slows the shit
cervelli: and we own
Galamora: gl guys
Galamora: dont forget masteries/runes

hi guys im syndra whats a sejuani

Is that a support Jarvan? Oh my.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Well had my first asshole player. Yelled at me for not rupturing to save him a couple mins into the match when I was oom. Was bitching at everyone the whole game too. We won, but still. God damn. People like that make me want to not play pvp.

I had more kills and less deaths than him by the end of the match. That made me feel a little better.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, me and my pal managed to leverage our losses, so I'm back to 25 LP. He unfortunately went down a division :/

But on the positive side I got a quadra with Pantheon. I'M A MAN AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING

Well had my first asshole player. Yelled at me for not rupturing to save him a couple mins into the match when I was oom. Was bitching at everyone the whole game too. We won, but still. God damn. People like that make me want to not play pvp.

I had more kills and less deaths than him by the end of the match. That made me feel a little better.
It's a fact of life that you're gonna get those teammates. Try to block them out of your head and just shut them down with your madly skillz.

And then bait them into calling you gay and report them :D

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
It's a fact of life that you're gonna get those teammates. Try to block them out of your head and just shut them down with your madly skillz.

And then bait them into calling you gay and report them :D

He actually was telling everyone on the team to report me for "Not helping/ignoring team" or something like that when I recalled to refill mana and buy shit when I thought the opponents had retreated.

The thing that bothered me was that the rest of the team said sure. I mean, I don't think anyone (besides possibly him) ended up reporting me after the way he acted the rest of the match, but yah. Just really bothers me that I would get reported because I recalled at the wrong time and he died because of it.

zkylon

zkylewd
I can smell the penta, it's coming. I know it is. I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT

He actually was telling everyone on the team to report me for "Not helping/ignoring team" or something like that when I recalled to refill mana and buy shit when I thought the opponents had retreated.

The thing that bothered me was that the rest of the team said sure. I mean, I don't think anyone (besides possibly him) ended up reporting me after the way he acted the rest of the match, but yah. Just really bothers me that I would get reported because I recalled at the wrong time and he died because of it.
Yeah, that sucks. I basically talk and ping a lot on solo q to let my teammates know stuff I feel might be important (like "gotta base for deathcap"), you might want to communicate some more if you feel that not doing it is putting people off.

And sometimes people are just making bad decisions and you gotta not follow them and save them from themselves :p

ice born is a good item on him. Gives him cdr, aoe slow, sheen procs, armour and mana. Don't know what the problem is here.

That's the thing. I thought "wut?" when my teammate complained that we had no tank and that I was building AP Nasus because I had *zomg* 40 AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom