• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

In other news, Kha'zix is fun. 100% win rate so far! Hooray!

If top is losing, you will want him to take your jungle instead of giving top free kills. Top lane being naturally tanky and stacking so much armor that it is very easy to get tower dive after being 1 kill behind, unlike bot or mid you can't even farm safely under tower.

If top is losing, yell at your jungler for not being there! Also, depending on how well your mid can roam, you can always blame them too!

But, seriously, jungle pressure is practically expected for top lane. Or, at the very least, hope that your jungler did something on the map in mid/bot if you're losing top. Best case scenario from losing top is that you force their jungler to do things top rather than spending time in other lanes.

If you straight up 1v1 lost your lane and never got jungle support AND your jungler didn't help mid/bot, cry in the corner at the unfairness of the world.
And then blame the jungler

Reminder: PBE open for signups again

Not working for me though. It doesn't redirect me anymore, but it still says Signup Failed.

---

One of the best feelings in the game: shutting up trash talkers.

I'm a free week Swain. I went mid against Renek. I was getting quite thrashed in mid, dying thrice and not getting much farm. The last death was a gank, and Renek said "you are a bunch of noobs". He was going 8/1. Our Mundo constantly trashtalking our Teemo for going 0/8. Ez and Syndra being good guys at least. We hold on. I know Renek doesn't scale well into late game and Nasus was building randomly (Malady rush??).

chdxw.jpg

End game chat, I relished these words:
"Getting beaten by noobs must be embarassing huh, Renek?"

I think AP mid is my best role, followed by jungler. My match history is 8/10 right now. One had a hyperfeed Xin, the other was a 4v5. Even if I lose I still manage positive scores.

Playing ARAM as Anivia.

We're doing pretty well, up in kills and I haven't died for about 17 minutes. I finally see an opportunity to tower-dive and let the tower kill me.

Except I forgot about the egg.

I died to an enemy champ, and we ended up losing.

Playing ARAM as Anivia.

We're doing pretty well, up in kills and I haven't died for about 17 minutes. I finally see an opportunity to tower-dive and let the tower kill me.

Except I forgot about the egg.

I died to an enemy champ, and we ended up losing.

^LOOOL
That reminds of a time I got dived by two enemies at mid tower alone. I got killed into egg form and they tried finishing off the egg and their ryze ended up taking the hits instead of their nautilus jungler. The ryze died before he could finish me and I walled naut and finished him. <3 the egg.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I have a PBE account. It's not that great and you aren't missing much.

zkylon

zkylewd
I have a PBE account. It's not that great and you aren't missing much.
Well it's pretty cool to try out champions.

I think I may return LeBlanc, didn't like her as much as I thought I would. I may buy Shyvanna instead. I hear she's an easy jungler and I really liked her when I played her.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My money is on overpowered AP carry with huge tits that gets nerfed before she makes it to release.

Well it's pretty cool to try out champions.

I think I may return LeBlanc, didn't like her as much as I thought I would. I may buy Shyvanna instead. I hear she's an easy jungler and I really liked her when I played her.

She is easy to farm with in the jungle if thats what you mean, but for ganks she really isn't that good need red/exhaust/hope they are really pushed. But yea shes pretty fun, so go for it if you want.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
AD carry with 3 bursting ability, 7 seconds flash, and attack speed steriod.

This is what you get when you guys stop buying Ashe skins.

Kassadin's daughter will be nice.

So how do I build kha'zix? I've been starting boots then brutalizer phage bloodthirster then what, maw? Or should I finish fm. Is triforce any good on him?

Haly

Now I understand the League of Draven.

zkylon

zkylewd
She is easy to farm with in the jungle if thats what you mean, but for ganks she really isn't that good need red/exhaust/hope they are really pushed. But yea shes pretty fun, so go for it if you want.
Jungling is the one thing I never do, so I want a simple jungler to learn the ropes and times and whatnot. Shyvanna was fun when I tried her on my brother's account, and she's can turn into dragon, which if you ask me is pretty awesome...

I don't care what you play, I've just been getting more frustrated with this game lately(more than usual),
I hear ye, I feel the same way. A month ago, I was on the top of the world, now I'm losing 3X my victories... I may go 900 elo if I keep this up.... fucking randoms...

Ken

Jungling is the one thing I never do, so I want a simple jungler to learn the ropes and times and whatnot. Shyvanna was fun when I tried her on my brother's account, and she's can turn into dragon, which if you ask me is pretty awesome...

If you want an easy jungler play Nocturne.

Ferrio

Banned

To me shy isn't an easy jungler. She's an easy character mechanics wise, but you have to know your shit about jungling to make her effective.

dimb

I insist Draven's Q is bananas. It's a guaranteed crit at rank 5! D:
What the hell Draven are you playing?

He'll definitely be the breakout of the World Finals though. Too much raw potential damage for him to just slip by unused.

brian!

I guess so. Really anticipating for the finals. League is, for some reason, the only videogame I actually enjoy watching.

Also, the intrigue!

haha holy fuck travis really is a personality black hole. just reading what he writes makes me...

I want that file to exist and I want someone to hack it, and I want it to just be all

tumblr_matxn9ghNc1qzuf81o1_1280.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Just had a pretty crazy match. 69 minutes, 134 assists, we won with no towers left. I really did terrible, was Orianna against Kassadin, the guy got a level one blue buff, and ended up with a really bad score.

Wasn't really my day, I even lost against bots...

Ken

What are you guys building on SR jungle KZ?

Been going boots > Wriggles > Phage/BF Sword > Frozen Mallet/BT > GA

with middling success.

Haly

People keeping honoring, me I feel bad for not honoring others in return.

I'm this close to trading in Syndra for Kha'zik.

Inskipp

So is anyone planning to create a thread for the S2 Championship?

I recall there was discussion about it a while ago, but I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately. Seeing as Oct 13 is getting closer, I was curious if this was brought up.

dimb

So is anyone planning to create a thread for the S2 Championship?

I recall there was discussion about it a while ago, but I haven't been keeping up with this thread lately. Seeing as Oct 13 is getting closer, I was curious if this was brought up.
If one isn't up when the weekend comes I'll put one together I guess.
People keeping honoring, me I feel bad for not honoring others in return.

I'm this close to trading in Syndra for Kha'zik.
Kha'zik is awful. Like, I see him coming in to gank me 2v1 and I just blow him up awful. Super squishy. Doesn't fit the meta at all right now. Rengar is actually like a trillion times better but nobody wants to play him because he doesn't look as cool. I think Rengar is actually going to be banned out from the finals because he's bugged and broken or something.

Haly

I need a note that says "I only play Dominion" so people don't think i'm talking about SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom