• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Was watching that AP tryn's stream last night. I rarely watch LoL streamers, but I really liked this guys personality. Very relaxed, and watching him wreck shit with AP tryn was funny. Especially always loved seeing his team's response to his pick.

Blizzard

Banned
Was watching that AP tryn's stream last night. I rarely watch LoL streamers, but I really liked this guys personality. Very relaxed, and watching him wreck shit with AP tryn was funny. Especially always loved seeing his team's response to his pick.
Did he have to do the "look my record up on lolking" thing, or did people just let him play it instead of dodging?

some1 put rex on suicide watch

o wait im australian

ok calling da copz
You and Rex have the coolest accents on Mumble. Actually to make stereotypes, I've usually had positive experiences with people from Australia and New Zealand in multiplayer games. They tend to have cool accents and (aside from Rex who has been destroyed by ranked games?) are pretty relaxed about stuff. I had a fun release Borderlands multiplayer session with such people, randomly matched up with them.

IsayFever

attachment.php

Quinn looks way different than I thought she would

Ferrio

Banned
Did he have to do the "look my record up on lolking" thing, or did people just let him play it instead of dodging?

Seems a few people knew he was.

Someone was like "Why AP Tryn" and someone's response "It's just what he does".

Pretty much relies on backdooring all day and causing the enemy team to divide their attention.

Ferrio

Banned
Is she noxian? Looks like one of riven's alts. They're going to remove the helmet, looks too much like rivens! Or they'll remove rivens...

zkylon

zkylewd
She's demacian.

The helmet reminds me a bit of Ryu Hayabusa's.

Ryu.Hayabusa.full.265544.jpg

You know, some weird metal thingie stuck in his head for no apparent reason.

scy

So Kayle nerf seems relatively minor (lost MR/level, Q slows more at later levels but for shorter duration). We'll see how the loss of the Damage Taken debuff goes though ;_;

That Nidalee nerf. Was that really necessary?
Yes, now I don't have to learn her

Q8D3vil

Riot once again don't know how to balance their game.
They should just remake their champions instead of nerfing them to unplayable state.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Riot once again don't know how to balance their game.
They should just remake their champions instead of nerfing them to unplayable state.
The design of the champions is fine, in these situations its just a case of the numbers being off. Cooldowns may be too low, base damages too high, or free stats too rampant. These are all really good changes that target a set of champions who are showing up far too frequently.

scy

The closest to an over nerf is Nidalee losing a lot of free stats. But, then again, I don't think she was meant to be a "build HP, free tank" character to begin with so it's more a case of "Never rebalanced for Season 3 changes" to be honest.

Hauk

Neo Member
Quinn looks awesome! Like dangerous and awesome, not just sexy and weird doing all the things in SO-HAWT-OMG outfits like all other females in LoL. Though I imagine they will release sexy outfits for Quinn too if she proves popular enough. Interesting to see what the raven/bird brings to the skill-set. I guess I'll have to buy her with the RP I got atm instead of waiting for IP to accumulate :3

zkylon

zkylewd
The design of the champions is fine, in these situations its just a case of the numbers being off. Cooldowns may be too low, base damages too high, or free stats too rampant. These are all really good changes that target a set of champions who are showing up far too frequently.
For once, agreed :p

Quinn looks awesome! Like dangerous and awesome, not just sexy and weird doing all the things in SO-HAWT-OMG outfits like all other females in LoL. Though I imagine they will release sexy outfits for Quinn too if she proves popular enough. Interesting to see what the raven/bird brings to the skill-set. I guess I'll have to buy her with the RP I got atm instead of waiting for IP to accumulate :3
Release skin TITS OR GTFO

IsayFever

She's designed visually by IronStylus who is opposed to the whole sexy female thing. He's responsible for Leona and Diana's visual themes as well.

I still prefer the original Diana design. Moon Knight all the way

zkylon

zkylewd
While I like that design better than the conehead hairdo the current Diana has, she kinda looks too much like Fiora to my liking.

scy

While I like that design better than the conehead hairdo the current Diana has, she kinda looks too much like Fiora to my liking.

Well, October 2011 actually predates Fiora's release (Feb 2012).

Edit: Or what bind said. That too.

IsayFever

Fiora is such a throwaway character. Designed from the scraps of other kits and art designs

edit - Fuck yeah, Dan Dinh and WingsofDeath back on TSM. Subs stronger than main team lulululu

Ferrio

Banned
The jump is so bloody useful to get in and out of situations. Add to that her sort of tanky stats and she's a nightmare.

You mention the laning phase, but she more often than not wins here lane. I've yet to see an Elise lose one anyway.

Yorick wins his lanes lots too, doesn't mean he controls the game.

scy

I don't think an Elise will hard carry a game (barring getting so fed that she shuts down top and their jungler or something) but she will do a fairly good job of shutting down their hard carry.

Blizzard

Banned
You mention the laning phase, but she more often than not wins here lane. I've yet to see an Elise lose one anyway.

If I recall correctly scy46 used to practically always win top lane with Elise, so I wouldn't be surprised. It's a good thing she isn't more overpowering after that or it would be very unpleasant. As it is, I'd probably rather see an Elise than a Kha'zix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom