• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Hah, you can go more of the autoattacker (something like a hunter/archer in most games) or the mage type.

Ashe/Tristana are two cheap options on the first kind and Annie/Ryze are cheap options on the second one.

and trist is free if you like em on facebook

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
With enough downvotes I'm sure we'll get Bunny Quinn.

Fully clothed female champion? Not if Riot has anything to say about it!

It's only a matter of time.

I'm so much more interested with Quinn after reading her characteristics and seeing how she looks. I hope the kit is really good so I can actually play her competitively.

zkylon

zkylewd
Dat Quinn negativity.

To be honest, I'm not much of a fan myself, but I'll wait until she's on the PBE to rage.

edit: also from IronStylus' post I initially thought Quinn was transgender.

LuuKyK

Quinn looks amazing imo. I love her design.

Also, does the RP/IP refunds refill overtime or you only get 3 to use, like, forever?

Ken

:c not cool. they should refill every three months or something.

oh well, glad I didn't do it then. better save it for some more needed situation.

No such thing as a "more needed situation." Even if they release a champ that is literally poop and you buy it, why would you refund that.

:c not cool. they should refill every three months or something.

oh well, glad I didn't do it then. better save it for some more needed situation.
I know quite a few people suggested that the refunds should refill at least every season, but as I said earlier, it doesn't look like Riot is going to do anything about it.

zkylon

zkylewd
If you're unsure if you're gonna like X champion, just try X out on the PBE first and get an impression at least.

I still wish they at least added one refund per season.

Ferga

Riot strategy:

Release Quinn but have her default skin fully clothed

Then have an armoured bikini RP skin. (including her bird)

IT'S BRILLIANT

333.png

Sorry if old I just saw it on lolking lol

Ken

I figured out the hard way that Jayce doesn't win games :(

Garen wins games

the problem is i'm building him kind of psuedo-ADC with bloodthirster and last whisper but I never build aspd. i do damage but in the league of warmogs the more bruisers you have the mor elikely you win

Neki

you're suppose to just build all damage on Jayce, he's a poke/disengage champion. Maybe a GA or Warmogs at the end, but you still want Bloodthrister/Last Whisper/Infinity Edge etc.

AdventChild

Neo Member
Just realized that "Grieta del Invocador" is a very literal and ridiculously misinterpretable spanish translation of Summoner's Rift.

Why do you say that?

BTW, im trying for first time new heroes, the free ones, and Twitch is so cool. Teemo as well. Master Yi and Fiora too. I disliked Kassadin.

the problem is i'm building him kind of psuedo-ADC with bloodthirster and last whisper but I never build aspd. i do damage but in the league of warmogs the more bruisers you have the mor elikely you win

I always had really bad mana issues with him. Had to rush manamune first so I can sustain my heavy mana use

His E>Q does stupid damage though lol its like a Nidalee spear except not as much damage :(

i decided to try Warwick out again in top lane and had a really good run with him. Also found him really fun. Built him tanky with magic resist boots, wiggles, wits end, frozen heart and spirit visage and then the last item will be game dependant. Either more damage or more defence depending on the game. Really enjoyed playing him as well. Can get some great ganks with his ult and he has great chase and the ability to finish. He life steel is fantastic as well and can totally screw over people who try to turret dive you (was on basically no health and melphite dived to get the kill. Ran around the tower for a bit and then hunger striked him when her was close and then tower finished him off). Even without tons of damage items you can ignite, ult then hunger them and do a pretty decent burst. Thing is now that I like him I wanna get the hyena skin..... but i cant spend any more on this game this month lol.

Might have to try and learn to jungle as well as I still havnt bothered.

Would it be worth making a game with bots and practising a jungle route? I know With people you would often get a leash on blue first but I get the feeling you cant do that with bots lol.

Ken

i decided to try Warwick out again in top lane and had a really good run with him. Also found him really fun. Built him tanky with magic resist boots, wiggles, wits end, frozen heart and spirit visage and then the last item will be game dependant. Either more damage or more defence depending on the game. Really enjoyed laying him as well. Can get some great ganks with his ult and he has great chase and the ability to finish. He life steel is fantastic as well and can totally screw over people who try to turret dive you (was on basically no health and melphite dived to get the kill. Ran around the tower for a bit and then hunger striked him when her was close and then tower finished him off). Even without tons of damage items you can ignite, ult then hunger them and do a pretty decent burst. Thing is now that I like him I wanna get the hyena skin..... but i can spend any more on this game this month lol.

Might have to try and learn to jungle as well as I still havnt bothered.

Would it be worth making a game with bots and practising a jungle route? I know With people you would often get a leash on blue first but I get the feeling you cant do that with bots lol.

no

go into ranked and practice there

also trying to do leashless buffs can be difficult without the proper runes for some champions so what happens in your bot games isn't usually representative of what happens in an actual game (oh i had to use x pots here and had to base this early but then in a real game with a proper leash i don't have to wow everything happens so much amaze). i mean, if you want to learn where to go you could just look up a jungling guide's map. unless you want to practice last hitting wolves or something.

(also ww is bad)

no

go into ranked and practice there

also trying to do leashless buffs can be difficult without the proper runes for some champions

(also ww is bad)

lol.

Im currently building my first rune page (as im only lvl 20) and as I play support a lot im doing gold per 10, armour and magic resist.

What would be good to replace the gold with for top lane / junglers?

Whats wrong with WW if I enjoy him and play him tanky?

Ken

lol.

Im currently building my first rune page (as im only lvl 20) and as I play support a lot im doing gold per 10, armour and magic resist.

What would be good to replace the gold with for top lane / junglers?

depends on the champion but gp10 runes are usually only seen on supports. what champions do you have in mind?

Whats wrong with WW if I enjoy him and play him tanky?

he has no peel besides his ulti. he does kind of terrible damage late game. also no cc besides his ultimate (and red buff) means ganks are dependent on your ulti's cooldown/lane CC/enemy's inability to ward. it would also mean you don't gank very well until level 6 and in solo queue lanes usually fall apart by... 2 minutes

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
You can make a game without bots and just run tests on your routes. Warwick is not super viable and you shouldn't really look into him very hard even as a beginner jungler. He doesn't really teach great habits either.

Standard jungle page is attack speed reds, flat armor yellows, scaling MR blues. Quints are choice. Lots of people used to (and still) run movespeed but you can get more out of something like flat armor to be honest.

Armor yellows are ubiquitous. Scaling MR blues can also be used in any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom