• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

link listens to some sick tracks

EdB0tPr.png

And the default skin looks really meh. Hope the skin is good.

Amumu
Curse of the Sad Mummy ( R ) range decreased to 550 from 600.

Taric
Shatter ( W ) now grants 10% of Taric's Armor to allies instead of flat 10/15/20/25/30
Shatter ( W ) now also deals damage equal to .3 of Taric's armor.

Vi
Base damage reduced to 55.5 from 58.5.

Zed
Razor Shuriken ( Q ) damage increased to 75/115/155/195/235 from 75/110/145/180/215.
Shadow Slash ( E ) damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/95/130/165/200.

Items:
Bilgewater Cutlass
Total price reduced to 1800 from 1925

Blade of the Ruined King
Total cost now 2850 from 2900.
Now builds out of Bilgewater Cutlass + Two Daggers.
Attack damage lowered to 40 from 45.
Now Grants 30% Attack Speed.
Active now deals 150 + 10% of target's max HP instead of 150 + 50% of your AD.

Hextech Gunblade
Total price reduced to 3275 from 3400

Team gets first blood (I outplayed Mao and Akali beautifully T_T), we're winning top, winning mid, winning bot, 5 minutes afterwards I get crazy lag spikes and my pings goes 600 all match long and we lose.

Fuck

please report zkylon for feeding and uncooperative

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, I'm calling my ISP though I'm sure they'll recommend I reinstall the game or check my router or some shit like that. I know for sure that's not the case because it's either a LoL thing or an ISP thing, since it's affecting my friends too.

Really sucks, ruined my five game streak and set me one down on the qualifiers.

Also learned that I'm never playing Caitlyn again, I just don't like her at all anymore, and I'm just no good at kiting and if you can't kite then she just needs too much peel. With Graves I can duel, with Cait the moment someone set their sights on me I'm dead.

So I'm probably gonna give Quinn a try and then look for a new ADC. Probably MF, so the enemy team doesn't have her :p

please report zkylon for feeding and uncooperative
lol

Won't ruin any other player's day until I get this sorted out, that's for sure. Well at least in ranked :p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Quinn does a lot of damage. It is hard to stress just how much it is, but it's pretty obscene. Her move kit is kind of weird but if you get going it sort of clicks.

When she clicks her ult she can basically swoop in with 40000000000 attack speed and then explode for 800 damage. Oh, and RNG passive.

garath

link listens to some sick tracks

EdB0tPr.png

And the default skin looks really meh. Hope the skin is good.

Sharp knees.

Seriously though, pretty neat looking kit. We're seeing a trend of more shape change type stuff. We just had Elise. And now Quinn. Could be fun though. I like that it's timed and tied into the ult.

Don't really like her alt skin. Good. Another champ I can just buy with IP.

Really the only release skins I regret not getting are Kha'zix mecha and Zed's shock skin. Esp the mecha. That is borderlined legendary.

Either way, not even going to bother getting her first week. Everyone's going to be playing her. Will never get a chance.

edit:

That nerf looks like it's going to hurt Vi. Thinking about picking her up for jungle but will probably wait it out a bit. Don't want to buy a new champ just to find them greatly weakened for the role I wanted to play them in. That happened to me with Rengar. :(

scy

That nerf looks like it's going to hurt Vi. Thinking about picking her up for jungle but will probably wait it out a bit. Don't want to buy a new champ just to find them greatly weakened for the role I wanted to play them in. That happened to me with Rengar. :(

-3 AD, -2% W Damage at Rank 1. But, yeah, more nerfs/tweaks coming so you may want to wait it out.

I'm not sure I like the Blade of the Ruined King change. Now it's too far into ADC territory and I liked it quite fine for Fiora, Zed, etc. ;_;

-3 AD, -2% W Damage at Rank 1. But, yeah, more nerfs/tweaks coming so you may want to wait it out.

I'm not sure I like the Blade of the Ruined King change. Now it's too far into ADC territory and I liked it quite fine for Fiora, Zed, etc. ;_;

I don't see why it's worse for them. Stats are better overall while becoming a bit cheaper. Fiora can definitely make use of the ASPD.

scy

I don't see why it's worse for them. Stats are better overall while becoming a bit cheaper. Fiora can definitely make use of the ASPD.

I was going to say that it's not really cheaper but, no, you're right. The net cost is actually down.

...well fuck it then.

Edit: Also, screw all you guys, I'm going top lane Quinn.

brian!

so
beyond getting two games in a row with someone who didn't really know how to play
all my ranked games have been pretty positive, kinda like my placement experience

like I haven't experience the horror yet
(I am the horror)

garath

Well I have a few hours to play LoL tonight. Continue my normal draft jungler experiment or dive into ranked for the first time S3.. decisions decisions....

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
One incompetent player. Okay. Two? That's pushing it. Three? What the fuck. *sigh*. I hate ranked sometimes. what the hell. If you call a position, please don't suck at it. WHY DO YOU PICK J4 INTO RUMBLE AND BRAND INTO KAT?! WHY?!!!!!!!!!

Agkel

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mboqzvSXw21raaf5co1_500.png

lol, did you honestly like it?

I did ;_;

haha, that's ok. Its just that I heard it and the first thing I thought of was, oh a literal song. I dunno, it felt like the lyrics were forced down your throat to let you know Vi is such a "badass" and since the voice is very similar(maybe the same person) it annoyed me more lol. I liked the music tho

I loved Vi's intro song.

I love Quinn's voice.

haha, well I guess i'm the minority. I'll go stand in the corner now :_(

Telaso

Banned
Its a good morning to be in the lolgaf channel. Kayos is losing his mind once again.

I start spectating a friend of mine who was in ranked, and low and behold Kayos is in the same game. Kayos's team got roflstomped into oblivion, and the following chat was had.

fine fine, but if you get this pissed off at a video game, you need a huge wake up call in life

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Its a good morning to be in the lolgaf channel. Kayos is losing his mind once again.

I start spectating a friend of mine who was in ranked, and low and behold Kayos is in the same game. Kayos's team got roflstomped into oblivion, and the following chat was had.

Can you remove that please? Just asking nicely. It'd be nice if you kept this off the thread.

scy

Is this really necessary?

zkylon

zkylewd
Quinn's ult sounds really weird. I mean she doesn't get any extra armor or anything and a 1.5k health melee champion is a delicious proposition for enemy bruisers. Sounds to me like it'll be pretty useless on teamfights.

I loved Vi's intro song.

I love Quinn's voice.

scy knows math and shit so you know that if he says it's good it HAS to be truth

Yeah, my suspicions re: Quinn were correct, I think: Great lore, great mechanics, super boring to look at. IronStylus plz.

Played her on a PBE game. She was fun to play and she's super strong. Her E feels really satisfying to use.

Quinn's ult sounds really weird. I mean she doesn't get any extra armor or anything and a 1.5k health melee champion is a delicious proposition for enemy bruisers. Sounds to me like it'll be pretty useless on teamfights.

It's not really for team fights, it's for chasing. Valor has massive movement speed and attack speed and the E just gap closes, it doesn't rebound like it does when you're playing as Quinn. It's the type of ult where after a teamfight she has a bit of house cleaning to do, she'll ult and chase after people.

Yeah, my suspicions re: Quinn were correct, I think: Great lore, great mechanics, super boring to look at. IronStylus plz.

Played her on a PBE game. She was fun to play and she's super strong. Her E feels really satisfying to use.

It's not really for team fights, it's for chasing. Valor has massive movement speed and attack speed and the E just gap closes, it doesn't rebound like it does when you're playing as Quinn. It's the type of ult where after a teamfight she has a bit of house cleaning to do, she'll ult and chase after people.

how do you play PBE games?

zkylon

zkylewd

Doesn't seem that boring to me, just a bit too purply. Riot really loves purple.

Yeah, figured as much, I was just wishing she wasn't gonna be so much of an autoattacker.

how do you play PBE games?
http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/

Here. Sign ups aren't always available, usually it's on the first few days of every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom