• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Oh, and they nerfed Kayle's slow on her Q in PBE.

Not really. Currently on live it's a flat 35% at all ranks. PBE iteration is 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%. So it's worse at Rank 1, the same at Rank 2, and gets better from there.

...well, sort of. PBE still has 1s less duration ;_;

Not really. Currently on live it's a flat 35% at all ranks. PBE iteration is 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%. So it's worse at Rank 1, the same at Rank 2, and gets better from there.

...well, sort of. PBE still has 1s less duration ;_;
Oh I didn't know her slow was the same at all ranks, I always thought it scaled. My bad.

On the bright side
for me
, no Draven nerfs in sight, and BotRK is looking good.

bjaelke

Quinn's nerfs might prevent her from being a viable top lane pick. The E was essential to her kit and keeping the bruisers at distance.

scy

Does the max range of it even matter in that regard?

Though 70% Slow -> 50% Slow does make it less powerful. Then again, a 70% slow was definitely not making it to live anyway.

bjaelke

Does the max range of it even matter in that regard?

Though 70% Slow -> 50% Slow does make it less powerful. Then again, a 70% slow was definitely not making it to live anyway.

The slow is by far the most important aspect of the nerf.

scy

The slow is by far the most important aspect of the nerf.

The range shouldn't really matter as an escape tool; the nerf to the range is more for chasing, really.

The slow nerf will hurt but we'll see how big of a deal it is in the end. A 50% slow is still pretty amazing.

Edit: Basically, I'm still playing her top at some point! :x

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The Quinn I played on the PBE was easily the strongest champion in the game.

Macattk15

Lordy.

22-3 in my first ranked game as Graves in a lonnnng time. Poor Caitlyn thought she could man-up and 1v1 me.

Good to see he can still fuck shit up.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lordy.

22-3 in my first ranked game as Graves in a lonnnng time. Poor Caitlyn thought she could man-up and 1v1 me.

Good to see he can still fuck shit up.

Graves is basically the old reliable of AD carries imo.

Boken

Banned
You guys hating on quinns default splash - phoenix quinn is so hot

I'll probably end up reinstalling MTGO and just doing that instead. Maybe see what of my old cards I have left that I can turn into a draft fund...

why didn't I cash out my Jace's when they were ~$100 a pop ;_;
What are you guyzes mtgo names? I plan drafting mostly
Magic the Gathering. Boken suckered us into playing with the allure of it being free.

Though the client is very... cumbersome. Also I put V's everywhere since I changed my mumble to presskey to talk...
So free...

Pretty sure half of my wins are wins I shouldn't have won. It's their game to throw and they usually do.

I got that stuff installed now and now I want to draft too. :x
You were in a gammeeeee. And now I'm outside. Maybe tmrw.
I have like... 100 tickets on my mtgo account that I haven't used from trading away duals :x I don't want to install it because I know I'll spend $1000 in 2 months again if I do. >_>
100 tix is like 7 drafts, assuming that you lose them all. I say do it.
After you play with us a bit. Bindwwwwwwww why don't you join us.

Boken

Banned
Wait what? You pay to play games in online mtg?

The hell?
Mtgo xosts money yeah because you can theoretically turn your ecards into real ones and it's connected to the pro tour circuit. People pay for cards on it anyway.

The mtg I've been telling everybody to play is free though.

Ferga

Mtgo xosts money yeah because you can theoretically turn your ecards into real ones and it's connected to the pro tour circuit. People pay for cards on it anyway.

The mtg I've been telling everybody to play is free though.

Ah I see. Fair enough.

zkylon

zkylewd
Bloodlust Q
AP scaling on his active is now .2*AP (down from 1.5*AP)
Now has a 0.01* AP scailing on the health per fury consumed.

I know nothing of Trynda but it sounds to me like AP Tryndamere is no more?

Also Quinn's skin art is kinda cool.

Neki

I just laned against AP Tyrn, wasn't fun at all, it was like infinite health pots.

On a positive note, he was useless in team fights so we won the game anyways.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I just laned against AP Tyrn, wasn't fun at all, it was like infinite health pots.

but i saw it on a stream...

Boken

Banned

AP trynd needs to just split push all day. That guy didn't know what he was doing

AdventChild

Neo Member
I tried something funny with Panth yesterday night. I bought like 3 Dorians Blade before level 6, the lane phase Panth and Elise vs Darius and Jax was so easy. After level 6 i had taken 3 Dorians Blade more, just for trolling :D Then, I upgrade it all to Vampiric Scepter...

Using E was so funny.

Ferga

I tried something funny with Panth yesterday night. I bought like 3 Dorians Blade before level 6, the lane phase Panth and Elise vs Darius and Jax was so easy. After level 6 i had taken 3 Dorians Blade more, just for trolling :D Then, I upgrade it all to Vampiric Scepter...

Using E was so funny.

Stacking doran blades means you're looking to destroy lane and snowball with alot of kills/farm.

If you don't, you just wasted a bunch of gold since dorans aren't the best items to transition to team fights and mid game.

bjaelke

Kennen on my team buys 6 doran shields in ARAM. He was having problems dodging Nidalee's spears and wanted some protection. I told him to invest in an Abyssal Scepter, but he said it was too expensive. I cried.

People take ARAM's seriously?

Started up my first ranked solo queue.

Person was AFK in the lobby and got teemo with smite. Someone had to dodge

why do people do this to me

Macattk15

Won my last ranked game of the night last night in YOLO queue.

Had a Sion on my team go top. He did pretty well vs Shen. No one plays Sion anymore ... but this guy had 465 Sion ranked games played.

I've never seen one champion played so much. Especially a champ as unpopular as Sion.

scy

Bloodlust Q
AP scaling on his active is now .2*AP (down from 1.5*AP)
Now has a 0.01* AP scailing on the health per fury consumed.

I know nothing of Trynda but it sounds to me like AP Tryndamere is no more?

Also Quinn's skin art is kinda cool.

1.5 flat AP Scaling -> 1.2 conditional AP Scaling.

It's not as huge as it seems, barring cases where his Q was popped with no Fury.

Edit: Though, on that note, it's back to a 1.5 ratio (.3/.012).

scy

Right. Which was dumb that he had a Heal that was meant to scale with Fury but the stat scaling on it ignored that aspect entirely.

scy

Well, that's true. Shitty wording on my part.

Basically, his heal is the same given full Fury. Every other level of Fury will be a worse heal. So no more Qs popped every cooldown.

garath

Welp. Jumped back into ranked for S3. (cue the kids chanting "one of us"). I was on an 11 game win streak largely thanks to my switch to jungling so I thought I'd give it a shot again.

1-1. First game kinda sucked. I couldn't snowball anyone and ended up taking all the early kills and all the lanes got crushed. Oh well. Second game was the most lop sided thing I've ever been involved in. 24-1 in team kills by minute 15. The opponents basically gave up. The opposing bot lane was level 6. (I was Zyra support). At least everyone was nice.

Aren't placement series fun?

Oh and I got a green ribbon. Go figure. Guess I'm nice or something.

So where's this free mtg client? :p Too bad I didn't keep all the cards I had when I was in high school. I started playing RIGHT when the game came out. Had all sorts of fantastic alpha cards. Sold them all to a friend after a couple years when I largely lost interest.

Played bad in my ranked game and lost.

Well, laning was messed up. Me (Leona) and Vayne always won fatal trades against Blitz+Ezreal; trades as in Vayne lives to grab all the kills while everyone dies. I really should have tried dying less. I don't know what went in her head but she felt obligated to cover for Pantheon, leaving me and Lee to defend.

Anyways, my bad decision was to still try to dive their carries in teamfights. I made it a point to save a stun for their Kat. The thing was that our Kass was actually fed (17/5 *with* Mejai) so I should have focused more on peeling for him. Also bought Shurelya during the last defense when I should've upgraded to Locket instead.

Also I kept forgetting to use W before I dash in.

1150 elo, still going down, need to get better.

/diaryGAF

Boken

Banned
So I first picked a rare U/G, that biomass card. Could go into simic I guess.

Next few packs I didnt see anything, probably draft bot cutting me. Had to change colours.

Then erragal beat me cos I had no late game plan.

/diary

lesson is, pick a more flexible first pick unless its AMAZZZZING

garath

Oh and Blade of the Ruined king is pretty OP on nocturne. I've had great success rushing it then going straight into a defensive item. Wish they weren't nerfing the lifesteal but the attack speed and longer duration slow should be even more OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom