• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
let me tell you guys about viktor top...
FijTZ7V.jpg

Just played my first ranked match

Guy on my team said please dont feed

he ended up being 0/8 before 15 minutes

never again

always happens.

i just played against an ez that dominated me midlane. i never saw someone play this good (800 games played), he told me after that this is his smurf and he is a challenger league on his main. wow i mean he shut down my team on his own.

Zeppelin

I feel ranked is turning me into this horrible person I really don't want to be. I mean, I never throw the first stone but my God the cup gets full as soon as someone starts to bitch and whine. I will let those little third world trafficking whores know that cancer serves them right. It's zero to a hundred in a split second nowadays. And I'm always rather calm whenever I'm playing competitive games otherwise. And the promo games... It's just not worth the stress when you're 1-1, picks mid and last pick is a disgusting little Greek with a shitty connection that pings out and he ends up randoming to Ahri and go on to feed bot lane between disconnects. I just want to kill them all.

I'm so fucking sick of this god-damn community. I really wish Riot would just let me ignore everyone that's not on my friends list. I'm so tired of having little kids spam the chat about how the team should report this player or that player, or last picks losing their shit when someone doesn't give a shit about the fact that they called 'mid' as soon as they entered champ select. There really should be an option for reporting people for "report begging".

And the saddest part of it all is seeing my friends stop wanting to play the game any more because of the fucking travesty that is the LoL community. And that's not even from playing ranked games.

Browsed for PG games, somehow ended up in a 1v1 situation. I went Ez and he went Xin (blind pick). I barely lost. I felt that if I actually hit my skillshots I would have won. I must have missed 80% of my shots. I had to completely itemize against him so I was going for Tabi, Gauntlet, BotRK, Warmog, Thornmail. Kited all day. He never bought any kind of penetration.

Post-game stats showed me doing at least twice more champ damage than him. It's just that he healed sooo much. I probably should have bought Executioner.

Score was 6-5 in Xin's favor. Of course it's a trashy kid so he was all "gg easy".

People just absolutely refuse to group and would rather farm than actually pay attention to the game. Its like people think its a single player game lol just farm whole game and not help anyone

I had someone say suck my balls noob when I asked to group up, and then he went mid and tried to fight 1v3

I swear I get the dumbest of the dumb

Second solo ranked game, everyone called positions, no conflicts. Looks like I'm top, so I say I'll play GP or Kayle 'cos I don't top much. Support offers to switch, which I'm cool with. Suddenly the bans are over and Malphite hasn't been banned. :eek: So I say I can play him top, a little worried 'cos it's been a while. They're happy enough with that. We get some crazy level one kills in the invade but can't kill their toplaner (Jarvan), who's got a kill already too. I go to lane and he pretty much outplays me for five minutes. He kills me and I sigh in resignation. I play it safe for a bit and get outfarmed pretty hard. Suddenly a gank by Jax goes wrong under my turret. Flash, Unstoppable Force, and ignite land me a double and the game just improves from there.

This was the scoreboard seconds before they surrendered:
5lkKK4e.png

Feels good.

Playing ranked is random..some times you'll get some great cooperative players

then the opposite

Yeah my last games were weird.

Top Yi didnt whine I didnt gank his lane because I was too busy with other lanes and counterjungling.

Junglers nagging me to take blue.

Shaco telling me (Kass) to go to the teamfight and volunteered to defend against super minion waves by himself. He knew itd be better since I was 17/2 fed.

Nidalee agreeing to a lane swap depending on where enemy Zed goes.

Its like bizarro world.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel ranked is turning me into this horrible person I really don't want to be. I mean, I never throw the first stone but my God the cup gets full as soon as someone starts to bitch and whine. I will let those little third world trafficking whores know that cancer serves them right. It's zero to a hundred in a split second nowadays. And I'm always rather calm whenever I'm playing competitive games otherwise. And the promo games... It's just not worth the stress when you're 1-1, picks mid and last pick is a disgusting little Greek with a shitty connection that pings out and he ends up randoming to Ahri and go on to feed bot lane between disconnects. I just want to kill them all.

I'm so fucking sick of this god-damn community. I really wish Riot would just let me ignore everyone that's not on my friends list. I'm so tired of having little kids spam the chat about how the team should report this player or that player, or last picks losing their shit when someone doesn't give a shit about the fact that they called 'mid' as soon as they entered champ select. There really should be an option for reporting people for "report begging".

And the saddest part of it all is seeing my friends stop wanting to play the game any more because of the fucking travesty that is the LoL community. And that's not even from playing ranked games.
Really? Fuck you, dude.

Really? Fuck you, dude.

oh wow, I didn't even read what he said.

Also, my little sister had cancer. Twice. So yeah, fuck you.

Edit: Also, talking like that, you are the toxic arsehole that you're giving out about. And maybe your friends don;t want to play with you because of how vile you are?

IsayFever

Comedy gold.

Dat irony. See you in the banned section.

Inskipp

Far from useless.
How so? Admittedly he was highly persistent at staying alive, but that was about the only thing he accomplished during that game. Then again we did have quite a few gap closers in our team (I myself was playing J4 during that match), so he couldn't really exploit his mobility.

Ferrio

Banned
How so? Admittedly he was highly persistent at staying alive, but that was about the only thing he accomplished during that game. Then again we did have quite a few gap closers in our team (I myself was playing J4 during that match), so he couldn't really exploit his mobility.

He split pushes all day to split up the other team. One person alone usually can't chase him off permanently or kill him. So if they send 2 people+, now tryn's team is 4v3 and they can push.

If AP tryn is just hanging out with the rest of his team or his team isn't capitalizing on his splitpushes.. then ya he's useless.

scy

Then you treat him like any other split pusher. Split pushing basically works off people playing against it incorrectly.

zkylon

zkylewd
Two doran's is also too much. Most cases you want to avoid buying those altogether.

It's probably a better investment to do a longsword and a ruby crystal.

Ken

When the AP Tryndamere nerf patch comes out, they need to update the log in splash with a picture of Tryndamere wearing a Deathcap while impaled on his sword just so everyone knows they should stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom