• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm starting to become an honor whore. I was disappointed when I didn't get anything. V_V
- Like always, I volunteered to fill any leftover role. Ended up support Soraka (surprise!)
- Prevented Rammus from doing anything by always baiting the Powerball towards me then landing a silence before he hits me so he can't curl nor taunt. Proceed to teammates instagibbing him.
- Flash healed to save Ez from dying to Ignite

Ken

I think I'm starting to become an honor whore. I was disappointed when I didn't get anything. V_V
- Like always, I volunteered to fill any leftover role. Ended up support Soraka (surprise!)
- Prevented Rammus from doing anything by always baiting the Powerball towards me then landing a silence before he hits me so he can't curl nor taunt. Proceed to teammates instagibbing him.
- Flash healed to save Ez from dying to Ignite

booooo

Boken

Banned

Snowman

Maybe they're playing AP damage-over-time Zed.

(I tried it versus bots but I can't figure out the build after rushing level 1 shoes + lizard)

Tempted to join you in figuring this out, would cooldown reduction be a good thing to prioritize? What even scales with AP? And does he do physical or magic damage? :p

Ferga

Build a lot of AP then get lichbane. OMG so much damage zed ult op wtf nerf right now pls riot pls need nerf cant play game anymore

Blizzard

Banned
Build a lot of AP then get lichbane. OMG so much damage zed ult op wtf nerf right now pls riot pls need nerf cant play game anymore
Why did you use capital letters and punctuation for the first half, but not the last half? :p

Also, that wasn't what was suggested:
try it and see. Take a flat AD runepage, grab AD masteries and the 5%ap dmg on hit.

build lizard elder then liandrys, then brk, or iceborn, depending on what you need help with.
I wasn't sure if there are other items les papillons sexuels would suggest in there though, such as brk before liandrys.

IsayFever

Tempted to join you in figuring this out, would cooldown reduction be a good thing to prioritize? What even scales with AP? And does he do physical or magic damage? :p

He only scales with AD. There is literally NOTHING in his kit that scales with Ap, and damage active items are a complete waste of gold on him.

He doesn't scale off of AP except for his ult which is designed to work off of his passive, and i dont think they intended him to have this kind of burst.

If someone wants to try it with me I can show them.

my user name is taschen.

Start with lizard, then get a liandry, botrk, dfg, lichbane/iceborn(i've been using lichbane more now). And max your e first.

Try to have ignite and redbuff on you, then when you ult it's a kill on almost anyone, because so much of your dmg is from the percentage of the users health, you're doing a tonne of dmg even to really high HP tanks.

Your ult is 35% of the magic and physical dmg over the next 3 seconds.

If you break it down.
(liandry's (x2 for your debuff from your e) + dfg(active) + botk (active) + botk auto attack + lichbane + skills)*1.5 + 100%ad + ignite + lizard + red + liandry(it procs again from the ult dmg after the 3 second wait)

Thats not including his passive, if the enemy is below 50%

With the amount of CDR you can have you ult up roughly every 50 seconds.

The poke is insane with the truedmg from lizard and the burn from liandry, you can completely bully your lane.

Snowman

He doesn't scale off of AP except for his ult which is designed to work off of his passive, and i dont think they intended him to have this kind of burst.

If someone wants to try it with me I can show them.

my user name is taschen.

Start with lizard, then get a liandry, botrk, dfg, lichbane/iceborn(i've been using lichbane more now). And max your e first.

Try to have ignite and redbuff on you, then when you ult it's a kill on almost anyone, because so much of your dmg is from the percentage of the users health, you're doing a tonne of dmg even to really high HP tanks.

Your ult is 35% of the magic and physical dmg over the next 3 seconds.

If you break it down.
(liandry's (x2 for your debuff from your e) + dfg(active) + botk (active) + botk auto attack + lichbane + skills)*1.5 + 100%ad + ignite + lizard + red + liandry(it procs again from the ult dmg after the 3 second wait)

Thats not including his passive, if the enemy is below 50%

With the amount of CDR you can have you ult up roughly every 50 seconds.

The poke is insane with the truedmg from lizard and the burn from liandry, you can completely bully your lane.

What masteries and runes you using?

zkylon

zkylewd
I need a new top laner, Pantheon's kinda fun but doesn't work unless I snowball/we got mad CC...hmm...

Suggestions? (fun champions please)

AdventChild

Neo Member
Enter the room.

instalock
instalock
mid
mdi
mid, i said first
adc
adc!
i said first
no, i said first
stfu
top!
top? i said top ages ago noob
u suck
no, u suck
eat my dick, i said top first, u can go supp noob

That's the routine. Why? ...

garath

So yesterday I learned a valuable lesson. I am not nearly as good at League of Legends as xj9 is and I should not use his build as a template for my noobish jungling style. I don't farm nearly as well as he does and can't carry like he can. I'll continue to work on it, but I think I need to moderate my carry build to be some support as well.

My 2/11/17 vi score last night says I should build much tankier. haha.

y2dvd

Cho'gath. You never die and you get to EAT PEOPLE

The only correct answer.

Malph is also acceptable. Get mana regen and spam Q!

Been playing Malph jungle in the past few games. His pre-lvl 6 ganks are pretty weak and even with maxing out E first, he clears jungles pretty slow but post-lvl 6 I think people forget how good his ult is. We completely decimated the team with a nicely planted ult.

brian!

the reddit thread about game cribs has the most comments on the league front page right now, it's really interesting to see this show become an e-sports thing, TSM tru innovators

"I live with 200+ men in a college dorm room, and it's people like Dyrus that keep my house from being burned down in a fiery rage."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dyrus was just hungry."

it's also amazing how dan dinh kinda just lurks around

one more thing: there's this thing happening where when TSM loses an LCS match, like losing to MRN yesterday, I think WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON GAMECRIBS

Boken

Banned
the reddit thread about game cribs has the most comments on the league front page right now, it's really interesting to see this show become an e-sports thing, TSM tru innovators

"I live with 200+ men in a college dorm room, and it's people like Dyrus that keep my house from being burned down in a fiery rage."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dyrus was just hungry."

it's also amazing how dan dinh kinda just lurks around

one more thing: there's this thing happening where when TSM loses an LCS match, like losing to MRN yesterday, I think WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON GAMECRIBS

The argument was intense man

so intense

that snapdragon product placement tho

oddone is still mvp easily
fuk dyrus

Crs complaining about towers being too weak on the after match interview.

Towers to be buffed?

IIRC back when armor was stronger and health was weaker they rebalanced towers to do less damage but have higher penetration to punish armor stackers. That change hasn't been reverted so towers do jack shit.

brian!

guyz the 1st grade lvl argumentation serves to humanize a bunch of kids who have a bunch of people looking at them, and our collective ability to make more of the situation speaks towards the creation of a hissy fit being a hissy fit but also a bunch of other things at the same time

dyrus becomes then a god of mediation, but also a fallible god who gets hungry too

tragedy_and_comedy_masks.gif

is it the fates that make regi drop his phone and then have dyrus "unwittingly" step on it, revealing their common patron the "snapdragon processor"? the snapdragon is an interesting character that represents the capitalistic tendency of e-sports; what is inside the machine is another machine, the corporation. and just who is behind the camera (revealed in episode 3 to be hotshot's mother)

will xpecial's racialized remarks on "b's mean you get beat" introduce a sub-narrative in which dyrus, only half asian, becomes ostracized within the group? just why does dyrus appear so lazy, what is sapping his youthful energy

chaox finds mysterious meat in the fridge, cooks it, it is darkly implied to be human meat (that's messed up, says regi with a smile on his face)

dan dinh seems to be setting up an elaborate murder machine ("I'll get industrial strength velcro", he states, "[(for the murder)]".)

oddone, in acting like a child caught between a fight with his parents, becomes simultaneously the child of the group, and interestingly, the oldest and most sickly looking member as well; are we alarmed that he wants/has to kill critters because no one wants to be around him?

I can't wait for my criterion collection blu ray gamecribs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom