• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hopefully there is a way you can lose the ribbon if you get reported enough. Not talking about you specifically, but you don't want people going back to being assholes because they got their shiny ribbon.

Normals are for having fun! Ranked is for tryharding.

I heard somewhere that ribbon decay slowly, so you have to keep spamming "trade honor" to get a ribbon.

Ken

Who are the most solid top laners to learn/have few counters?

btw someone pick up a teemo hat for me at world finals

Boken

Banned
Who are the most solid top laners to learn/have few counters?

btw someone pick up a teemo hat for me at world finals

Irelia and Chogath are probably the most solid top laners. Then lame ass Jayce. Riven can out play anything except Irelia
Also, hats are 25$

Hopefully there is a way you can lose the ribbon if you get reported enough. Not talking about you specifically, but you don't want people going back to being assholes because they got their shiny ribbon.

I believe bans will reset your honor counts and reports might lower the hidden value of them

Jayce, Riven and Yorick definitely.

I don't see why people say Yorick just drops off lategame. It's not funny seeing two ADCs dealing 175% damage total lategame.

Somax

The trouble with Yorick is that when I pick him, bot lane usually gets destroyed, so I can't bask in the glory of "well, here are your two Vayne, destroying everyone, have a nice day" but I usually have to "oh crap, they ganked us, let's try to keep someone who can deal some fucking damage alive for a couple seconds".

Feels bad.

Ken

Irelia and Chogath are probably the most solid top laners. Then lame ass Jayce. Riven can out play anything except Irelia
Also, hats are 25$

I believe bans will reset your honor counts and reports might lower the hidden value of them

Someone get me one and I will pay you for the hat and shipping.

Setsuna

Normals are for try harding. Ranked is for trolling.

Hero

Also, hats are 25$

I will also pay you the cost of the hat + shipping for a Teemo hat. :D

Q8D3vil

the thing is, i never stopped being an asshole in the first place and i got it anyway.

Nyx

After some practice alone and co-op vs bots, I think I am ready for my first real game.

Playing Ashe, focusing on attack damage, attack speed, and crit chance.
Think I'm best in pushing a lane, killing loads of minions and stunning/slowing/killing any opponent heroes, but ofcourse I'll have to see how it turns out vs human players.

Any last tips?

Ferga

The secret to willing Top Lane is Poppy
Unless you're up against that asshat Jayce and that destroyer of worlds Rengar

Jayce I can understand if you're not experienced with poppy's damage output but rengar?

Hell to the no. Easiest lane ever. All that useless ad scaling.

But seriously, farm until you get philo then you can beat jayce easily if you have the right runes and masteries

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Went on a win streak with my shaco and just hit level 30 on that last win. Gotta say...Feels good man :)

Just have to finish a respectable ap rune page, so I am not limited to top/jungle.

After some practice alone and co-op vs bots, I think I am ready for my first real game.

Playing Ashe, focusing on attack damage, attack speed, and crit chance.
Think I'm best in pushing a lane, killing loads of minions and stunning/slowing/killing any opponent heroes, but ofcourse I'll have to see how it turns out vs human players.

Any last tips?

If the enemy has a jungler, do not to push the lane unless you know where the jungler is, or you have a ward along the river. It's preferable to get the lane pushed enough so it's close to your tower, but not close enough for the tower to attack the minions.

Buy wards. Bots don't really roam lanes that often, and bots never even jungle.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Team Sona too strong. (Ignore those last 2 defeats, was playing with friends again)

CtLnZ.png

GAF, why don't we watch the finals together and chat via Mumble?

No, I want to listen to the commentary. Besdies, I just keep shouting KOREA too strong throughout the whole game.

Mxrz

Been playing more recently. Lot of IP/boosts. Are any of the champions from Lulu onward worth picking up? Need someone safe to ease back into the game with.

Swig_

Good last few days... free PAX Sona code from a friend after mentioning that I wanted to buy it, but didn't want to spend the money on it..

First ranked game as sona with the new skin and I go 5/0/1 (lol.. didn't mean to, but somehow I kept getting credit for the kills instead of the Draven I was with.. called him "support draven") and I get a win, putting me back up closer to 1300 ELO.

Got to wear a Teemo hat.. unfortunately, I can't get one. :\

I wish they would just sell those damn hats in their online store.

Type2

Sure picked a bad day to start learning LoL, with the finals going on and all. Just made an account same as my gaf name,hope to mingle with you gaffers and eventually not suck.

If any mentor would care to step up i'd be grateful. also have a riot graves skin to give away =]

Sure picked a bad day to start learning LoL, with the finals going on and all. Just made an account same as my gaf name,hope to mingle with you gaffers and eventually not suck.

If any mentor would care to step up i'd be grateful. also have a riot graves skin to give away =]

Yes I am looking for a mentor how to play this game too, and offer no skins. Someone help me please =).

Ken

Join the neogaf chat channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom