• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
She was better when she was She-Urgot, less anime is better.
Wrong.
Not Animu
sivir_splash.png

Animu
e6a854610fcc84f63142de731bd7fede203.jpg

Not Animu
15787-ashe.-league-of-legends.jpg

Animu
Koe_League_Of_Legends_Ashe_16.jpg

Not Animu
1748025-81_large.jpg

Animu
Tidus_artwork.jpg
Always bet on animu.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Wrong.

Always bet on animu.

Is that really the new art for Savir? If so, that's pretty fucking obnoxious compared to the old art.

It is easier to look at though, the old stuff was not so great.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Looks really cool. The mage stuff building into the spider stuff that serves as an assassin role is something new. Rappel looks like it has a lot of potential.

Also glad Sona is getting nerfed. Would hope they hit Nunu too.
Is that really the new art for Savir? If so, that's pretty fucking obnoxious compared to the old art.

It is easier to look at though, the old stuff was not so great.
Neither of those are the Sivir art right now. It looks like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/sites...a/1.0.0.146/content/champion/portraits/15.jpg

Thanks for the advice.

It may be a bad idea, but I started playing pretty much all AP mids as 9/21/0. I figured the very few extra points (10-20?) of AP I might get wouldn't be worth it compared to being more defensive. It seemed to work okay.

I'm with you, 21 offense is overrated on AP mids. Minor damage buffs in the order of 2% ish each, many of which have no impact early game culminating in a 6% damage boost on targets under 40% health... which doesn't improve ignite. Booo.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Looks really cool. The mage stuff building into the spider stuff that serves as an assassin role is something new. Rappel looks like it has a lot of potential.

Also glad Sona is getting nerfed. Would hope they hit Nunu too.

Neither of those are the Sivir art right now. It looks like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/sites...a/1.0.0.146/content/champion/portraits/15.jpg

I was gonna say, I always thought the anime one was fan art. That one looks better.

No, the current art is this:

If you're going to have big titties you might as well go all the way.

It's more than just the tits. The anime one still looks pretty bad, face especially.

EXGN

Haha, Curse's full roster just lost a BO3 to a mixed CLG team with top lane Chauster, jungler Froggen, midlane Jiji, AD carry Voyboy and support Gosu Zuna. At one point, Chauster (Singed) and Froggen (Lee Sin) tower dived St Vicious (Shyvanna), Elementz (Leona) and Salce (Shen) for a 2v3 wipe with tower aggro.

Meltdown at the Curse house: http://clgaming.net/live/7807-team-curse-house-camera

What about Sona makes her fun for you, Pancakes?

Sona can take a very active role harassing the enemy and ulting for kills plus managing the passive to pull out the right one at the right time is a unique mechanic. I strongly agree that Sona is easily the most fun support right now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Haha, Curse's full roster just lost a BO3 to a mixed CLG team with top lane Chauster, jungler Froggen, midlane Jiji, AD carry Voyboy and support Gosu Zuna. At one point, Chauster (Singed) and Froggen (Lee Sin) tower dived St Vicious (Shyvanna), Elementz (Leona) and Salce (Shen) for a 2v3 wipe with tower aggro.

Meltdown at the Curse house: http://clgaming.net/live/7807-team-curse-house-camera

ive been watching salce in scrims and he clearly has not got a handle on top lane, nyjacky does not know how to roam and SV makes retarded plays sometimes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Poor cop, stuck with these dopes. ; ;

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Wow, very nice. I don't even mind the Sona nerf, since they seem like they'll keep her poke intact, which is what I was afraid they'll change.

All good.

Agreed, such a good poke should be offset with a decent risk for punishment.

Elise looks awesome. I think she would look better though if she looked like she did in the promo image with that dark mask. I know it's probably a shadow, but she looks cooler with only her red eyes visible imo.

Never really played Twisted Treeline that much, doesn't seem to be that popular. They mentioned new items though, maybe some of these will show up in SR/Dom?

Riot: Nerf all the support champions! Because the role of support is clearly far too valued!

What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with these fucking morons. Sigh. At least they gave DFG a nerf. But fuck me.

Boken

Banned
Riot: Nerf all the support champions! Because the role of support is clearly far too valued!

What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with these fucking morons. Sigh. At least they gave DFG a nerf. But fuck me.

We will always need supports. so it doesnt matter how shit they are, as long as theyre all shit

also, wow ezreal got shat on

Blizzard

Banned

Maybe people will stop playing supports and a bruiser will go in that role instead. But then I guess you'd have a bunch of champions who aren't used at all. :p

And I was totally wrong, I didn't think Riot would make a complete spider champion, staying instead with the humanoid form except for an ult...but it looks like you can be completely spidery if you want. Also I'm kind of surprised at the 3 minions, Broodmother style. I assume you can't control them individually since the engine isn't supposed to be able to do that. Is this the first champion with multiple special minions besides Yorick?

Flare

Maybe people will stop playing supports and a bruiser will go in that role instead. But then I guess you'd have a bunch of champions who aren't used at all. :p

And I was totally wrong, I didn't think Riot would make a complete spider champion, staying instead with the humanoid form except for an ult...but it looks like you can be completely spidery if you want. Also I'm kind of surprised at the 3 minions, Broodmother style. I assume you can't control them individually since the engine isn't supposed to be able to do that. Is this the first champion with multiple special minions besides Yorick?

Zyra and Heimer are sort of similar.

In regards to the support nerfs, while I don't like them, I'm dreaming that one day they all get buffed. Every single one of them. Will be fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
Alright, I seem to be doing a lot better in solo queue than duo. Went Morgana since they hadn't banned her and did great. I think I made a mistake by buying two Doran Rings as well as the RoA, maybe just one is enough or even none, because I was unstoppable in lane phase and as soon as we entered late game I kinda stopped mattering as much (my derpy ults didn't help lol).

So I'm slowly crawling back, with some good fortune in having decent teams, and playing well, no stupid mistakes, etc.

Yeah there will always need someone to pick a 5th champion, but the general attitude of a lot of the community is that support is boring and has the least impact on the game. I've always disagreed with that, but I've dropped Janna and Soraka from the support champions I play because they feel too weak now, I really like how Lulu plays but I also feel like she's a little too weak and so I've been playing Sona and Blitzcrank pretty much exclusively as my support champions. Well shit.

XeroSauce

Let's just keep nerfing the supports instead of bringing every other champion in line, yea.

Tired of these Sona nerfs. She rises in popularity for about 2 weeks and she gets swatted, while Soraka was dominating for 1-2 months and got a single cooldown nerf.

Ferga

Hmm spider lady doesn't interest me at all. Well this rarely happens.

Still looking forward to haunting maokai

GUYS! LOOK! I'M SPECIAL!

dxyqF.png

Boken

Banned
Eh.

Maokai's okay though.

Tough crowd. Heres my favourite:
zombiebrand.png

And here are a bunch of new items on the PBE - chances are a few (or a lot) of these are for the new TT only
Blackfire Torch
+50 Ability Power +300 Health +350 Mana UNIQUE Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds (effect halved for AoE).
Blade of the Ruined King
+40 Attack Damage +10% Life Steal UNIQUE Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions). UNIQUE Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds - 60 second cooldown.
Ichor of Illumination
Click to Consume: Grants 30-64 Ability Power based on champion level, 15% Cooldown Reduction, and a huge boost to mana and energy regeneration for 4 minutes.
Ichor of Rage
Click to Consume: Grants 20-42 Attack Damage (based on champion level), 20-42% Attack Speed (based on champion level), and 15% increased damage to Turrets for 4 minutes.
Lord Van Damm's Pillager
+40 Attack Damage +350 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: +25 Armor Penetration UNIQUE Passive: +15% Spell Vamp
Overlord's Bloodmail
+850 Health UNIQUE Passive: On kill or assist, gain 200 HP over 5 seconds.
Soulsight Lantern
+23 Attack Damage +30 Armor +12% Life Steal UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 425 bonus magic damage. UNIQUE Active: A stealth-detecting mist grants vision in the target area for 10 seconds (1 minute cooldown).
Wicked Hatchet
+20 Attack Damage +18% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 1.5 seconds.
Wooglet's Witchcap
+80 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: +10% Movement Speed UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%

HALLOWEEN LEVEL:
Ghost, spider, stone, spooky tree, bat wards.

Ferga

I'm sorry if i make you guys see this everytime but I need someone else to share this curse with.

First thing I saw when i saw galio's new art. I can't unsee the mouth. NOOOOOooooo

pK6MM.jpg

and im going to instagib that maokai. Looks too good. That colour scheme makes me feel all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom