• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop banning Rengar, I would like to get more time with him before his nerf :(

No that guy is scary I couldn't get within 10 feet of any brush top lane against him without losing half my life, and they he gets like a 20 second stealth to get away if he is about to die. He is a big jerk and do not him in my games.

How many gaffers do dominion? I've always wanted to try it properly with a pre-made. I don't even know what type of overall meta it even has(or if it even really has one). I saw all those revives and was shocked at first then realized it was a dominion game and it made more sense lol

I play dominion and a few others do as well. The reason so few people play it is because it takes more skill and intellect to play. It's for the elite players of the LoL community.

The lesser summoners just play SR.

Exactly, Poorfate. Only handsome, suave, and intellectual summoners play Dominion.

scy

On the subject of Dominion, it does have it's own meta and ridiculous champs (Kassadin and Jayce ohgod). There's even a tournament scene with Dominate Dominion.

zkylon

zkylewd
No that guy is scary I couldn't get within 10 feet of any brush top lane against him without losing half my life, and they he gets like a 20 second stealth to get away if he is about to die. He is a big jerk and do not him in my games.
I never ban him, but Rengar has such strong gank I cringe when they pick him and my top's a random. It's just terrible as a mid to be fighting and suddenly he pops up next to you and chops half your HP in one hit.

scy

Kass can be dealt with (then again, I main Ez at the moment).

Jayce is just fucking ridiculous.

Kass is good for the same reasons that Ez is good in Dominion: Damage with good mobility. That said, I'd put Kassadin higher than Ezreal in terms of "Yup, going to ban this fucker right here" picks.

Though, Ezreal is still the best AD Carry for Dominion.

Kass is good for the same reasons that Ez is good in Dominion: Damage with good mobility. That said, I'd put Kassadin higher than Ezreal in terms of "Yup, going to ban this fucker right here" picks.

Though, Ezreal is still the best AD Carry for Dominion.

Ban?

Also, if you manage to survive Kass's original burst it's, like, whatever yo. Ez has reliable and constant power output and a global interrupt. How glorious is that?

Then again, Jarvan/Wukong/Yorick/Darius are all pretty glorious.

Hero

Got decimated by an Ezreal last night in a premade 5v5 group. It's absolutely god damn ridiculous how overpowered that champion is. There is no effective way to counter him or shut him down, double flash is stupid and he can kite infinitely with a phage/triforce. Cannot wait for this guy's nerfs in the next patch.

Mothman91

Around 4k IP, and have like 3800 rp(refunded like 2 skins + already had like 2k from before). Should I buy Mao while he is on sale (<500rp) and save up IP for Brand(his zombie skin is too nice to pass up)? Or just fuck Brand and just get Mao?

Around 4k IP, and have like 3800 rp(refunded like 2 skins + already had like 2k from before). Should I buy Mao while he is on sale (<500rp) and save up IP for Brand(his zombie skin is too nice to pass up)? Or just fuck Brand and just get Mao?

Can't you buy buy both and get brand's skin? Your almost at enough IP for brand so you can get him with that then buy Mao and skins with RP.

Well Maokai is an awesome jungler. His ganks are magnificent. Twisted advance is so insanely op. Coupled with an arcane smash he basically makes an enemy champ useless for a good 2-3 seconds. IMO if worse comes to worse buy Maokai and skip the skin(unless your a skin addict).

Mothman91

Tomorrow starts double IP weekend, so just farm farm farm.

oh shit, nice. What happened to the double IP for the following day of the championship?

Well Maokai is an awesome jungler. His ganks are magnificent. Twisted advance is so insanely op. Coupled with an arcane smash he basically makes an enemy champ useless for a good 2-3 seconds. IMO if worse comes to worse buy Maokai and skip the skin(unless your a skin addict).

unfortunately, yes.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh shit, nice. What happened to the double IP for the following day of the championship?
Moved it to tomorrow and made it a two day thing. It's actually pretty shitty for me because I have a ton of work to do this weekend and I'll squeeze less time in a weekend than I would in one day last week.

Samyy

Moved it to tomorrow and made it a two day thing. It's actually pretty shitty for me because I have a ton of work to do this weekend and I'll squeeze less time in a weekend than I would in one day last week.

same for me only 3 games a day on this weekend :(

Merovin

Am I missing something? Your search box is filled with nonsense which means you won't see any champs to ban/pick...

It seems like you didn't want to troll, but the pic screams "trolling" to me. :/

I wasn't trolling, that was out of frustration. Notice the d/c sign at my name? Apparently I wasn't connected properly...
I ended up dodging because of it, wasn't fair on the others that I couldn't ban. Sucked. Re-logging and waiting fixed it though.

mercviper

I wasn't trolling, that was out of frustration. Notice the d/c sign at my name? Apparently I wasn't connected properly...
I ended up dodging because of it, wasn't fair on the others that I couldn't ban. Sucked. Re-logging and waiting fixed it though.

Yeah that sucked then. :<

Watching Chaox's stream teaches me that you should scream OHHH MY GOOOOOD multiple times whenever something unexpected happens. Like winning a team fight when you're behind.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Chaox almost lost 4v5, that would've been embarrassing.

Great for people with no skillz. Point and click ganks.

Lol ease up there dimb :p. He's not the greatest of junglers(slow MS/ slow clear time) but he's a ton of fun and that point and click root+smash still get's a lot more accomplished then a lot of other junglers. It's funny cause a lot of the more traditional junglers still seem the best. A lot of the newer champs that came out that were considered to be able to jungle KhaZix/Hec/Diana aren't all that great as junglers for one reason or another.

scy

Watching Chaox's stream teaches me that you should scream OHHH MY GOOOOOD multiple times whenever something unexpected happens. Like winning a team fight when you're behind.

I blame our one loss last night to not enough OHHH MY GOOOODs being said. I'll remedy that tonight.

mercviper

I blame our one loss last night to not enough OHHH MY GOOOODs being said. I'll remedy that tonight.

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention but I won't be back til late. And likely drunk. GF won a happy hour party and that will go on for who knows how long.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
He's not the greatest of junglers(slow MS/ slow clear time) but he's a ton of fun and that point and click root+smash still get's a lot more accomplished then a lot of other junglers. It's funny cause a lot of the more traditional junglers still seem the best. A lot of the newer champs that came out that were considered to be able to jungle KhaZix/Hec/Diana aren't all that great as junglers for one reason or another.
I was just making a joke, but Maokai has one of the fastest clears.

As for new junglers generally they can't compete very well with blatantly overpowered stuff like Nunu or Lee Sin, so what can you really do? At the very least Diana is probably better than she is given credit for.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm calling it now, Rocket Girl Tristana is the new Pulsefire Ezreal. With the skin buff, she took hardly any damage, went like 14/4, and completely destroyed her opponents. This will last until the next fancy AD carry skin, at which point Tristana will be nerfed. :p

Samyy

I'm calling it now, Rocket Girl Tristana is the new Pulsefire Ezreal. With the skin buff, she took hardly any damage, went like 14/4, and completely destroyed her opponents. This will last until the next fancy AD carry skin, at which point Tristana will be nerfed. :p

I can confirm this but we didnt win

Ken

RG Tristana looks bad, man.

I don't think so. No log in screen change, no special teaser website...she's not even in one of the store banners. She just got released randomly like a "hey we still have this skin and we don't really know what to do with it...let's just put it out."

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
holy mother of god Froggen is good at this game, holy mother of god

Boken

Banned
FOR DOUBLE IP SPAMMING:

Ranked games will give you the most IP.

WHO WANTS TO SPAM RANKED GAMES FOR DOUBLE IP WITH ME

Blizzard

Banned
FOR DOUBLE IP SPAMMING:

Is this true or a clever myth you are spreading? I thought dominion games were supposed to have the highest IP per minute average.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
FOR DOUBLE IP SPAMMING:

You could probably get more games (thus more IP) in by just by playing Blind Pick. I'm tempted to start playing ranked and spiral into 500 elo for shits and giggles but that would screw me over for next season.

16/0/2 on Sivir in twenty minutes with a trusty random 0/0/16 Janna supporting me. I don't want to play any more games today, it can only go downhill for for me.

Achtius

sonatoogood.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom