• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

sonatoogood.png

lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
Here's another rule: "never play ranked again". I'd like to see what wonders could Chaox make out of our 0 9 5 Fizz with 40 CS in a 40 minute match.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Here's another rule: "never play ranked again". I'd like to see what wonders could Chaox make out of our 0 9 5 Fizz with 40 CS in a 40 minute match.

He does actually have some losses. I haven't personally watched those games but even he can't carry sometimes.

Mothman91

Just for halloween =/

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=524449&highlight=legacy+skins

Summoners!

Last month we announced our Legacy Skin Project where we retired 21 classic skins from the League of Legends store to make room for the next generation of awesome champion regalia. Since our announcement there has been some confusion surrounding what constitutes a Regular skin vs. a Legacy skin vs. a Limited Edition skin. So, we’d like to take a moment to clarify the differences between these skin types.

Regular Skins

These skins are available in the store year round and may be purchased any time in the store. However, they may turn into Legacy Skins at some point in the future, in the same way that the previous 21 classic skins were recently retired. We will always give advance notice of our intention to retire a regular skin before making it a Legacy Skin.

Legacy Skins

Legacy Skins are skins that are only available for a limited amount of time upon release, after which they will become unavailable for purchase and be placed into our Legacy Vault. Some, but not necessarily all, Legacy Skins will be re-released from the Vault for limited runs in the League of Legends Store. Again, we will always announce in advance when we plan to re-release any of these skins. Current Legacy Skins include the Snowdown Showdown 2011 collection and the 21 classic skins that were retired in November.

Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.

Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Limited Edition also includes skins tied to special events such as PAX Jax, Riot Squad Singed, etc. The availability of future Limited Edition skins will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the event. For example, some will only be available for attendees of an event and some will be available to purchase in the Store for a limited time. These particular skins will no longer be available for purchase after they are retired.

Zeppelin

Yea like Lux for instance, its pretty bad.

Lux' is great.

Anyway, any one else feel the Honor Initiative is really working? People are so much nicer in the chat nowadays than they were before. Of course some people still lose their shit but overall I think it's much better.
There's something very tragic about the only thing needed for people to change their behaviour is the chance of getting one of your Honor integers incremented by the people you play with.

Blizzard

Banned
Lux' is great.

Anyway, any one else feel the Honor Initiative is really working? People are so much nicer in the chat nowadays than they were before. Of course some people still lose their shit but overall I think it's much better.
There's something very tragic about the only thing needed for people to change their behaviour is the chance of getting one of your Honor integers incremented by the people you play with.
In the couple of days I've seen maybe 3 ragequits, 1-3 people afk for the entire game, and the normal people feeding 1/12 or 3/12 and talking back to their team, so I'm not really sure if it makes a big difference.

Does it show you if your teammates have honorable opponent ribbons? If not, I had 4 games in a row that were literally
1 honorable opponent
2 honorable opponent
3 honorable opponent
1 honorable opponent

During that time, no one on my teams had any ribbons, and naturally with our terrible attitudes I think we got crushed in every one.

Ferga

The harrowing skins don't even make sense lol

I wonder what the trailer will look like. I mean last year the skins matched the Halloween theme but headmistress and a pirate don't really fit into the whole theme.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yup, today was not my day, 5 defeats in a row, 4 of them ranked, the big problem on each one of them is that I didn't carry enough, which is probably way out of my skillset. I'll lay off Ranked until I'm able to compensate for my teams being so so terribly bad...

(I did win against bots for first win of the day)

Ken

Yup, today was not my day, 5 defeats in a row, 4 of them ranked, the big problem on each one of them is that I didn't carry enough, which is probably way out of my skillset. I'll lay off Ranked until I'm able to compensate for my teams being so so terribly bad...

Maybe you shouldn't play a carry role.

Dominion is pretty good for carry training.

Just go bot and cs, get some items, then abandon it to seek out kills while your team yells at you.

Lux' is great.

Yeah I see a huge difference too. It's fallen off a little since honor was first introduced, but it's still way better out there.

As a support, save 75 gold on wards! All it cost us was thousands of gold worth of deaths! He even got wards, and then only placed one in the lane bush. Savings!

Opiate

There are so many worse icons than Kassadin and Vladimir.

Kassadin was the worst, in my opinion, and I can tell you why: because he was ridiculously, incredibly buff.

That is not in itself a problem, but Kassadin simply did not play or speak or dress like a hyper buff dudebro. He is an older man crippled by "void" magic, breathing through a ventilator Darth Vader style.

This new icon doesn't completely fix that problem, but it mostly does. As someone who plays a lot of Kassadin in dominion, his splash always bothered me.

I started hating new Lux, but I've grown to love and cherish her.

Lux is a great example of a new splash which mirrors the way she talks and plays. She is a bubbly, almost ditzy sounding girl. I am not usually a fan of women being made to look like cheerleaders, but that is precisely how she sounds in game.

Kassadin was the worst, in my opinion, and I can tell you why: because he was ridiculously, incredibly buff.

That is not in itself a problem, but Kassadin simply did not play or speak or dress like a hyper buff dudebro. He is an older man crippled by "void" magic, breathing through a ventilator Darth Vader style.

This new icon doesn't completely fix that problem, but it mostly does. As someone who plays a lot of Kassadin in dominion, his splash always bothered me.

I remember that discussion. Kassadin's abs were the worst part of it. He was ridiculous.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Lux is a great example of a new splash which mirrors the way she talks and plays. She is a bubbly, almost ditzy sounding girl. I am not usually a fan of women being made to look like cheerleaders, but that is precisely how she sounds in game.
Double Rainbow, What does it mean?!

Love Lux <3

I'm not talking about the splash, I was just talking about the clarity of the icons (the heads). Of course I agree that the art is bad, but most of the art is bad.

Ken

Our team fights were all pretty bad that game, if I recall.

You guys didn't take advantage of Warwick being so behind in levels and items.

You guys also showed two bot when Baron was up and gave them a free 2nd or 3rd Baron.

scy

It's part of the terrible habit of saying "pushing lane, rest go Baron" to mean "everyone go bot, one person sort of check Baron."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom