• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I feel like the Rengar pick was Dig's downfall. He wasn't doing any damage so he was only useful for a stun and the surprise factor, and if you wanted a stun bot they could have taken a number of other champs that do it better and more reliably.
His slow and mobility was huge in a lot of those chases. To even keep up in a game like that while being so far behind on gold is huge. The bigger issue is that they didn't just farm it up near the end and felt the need to keep being aggressive even when the enemy team was baroned up. They got caught out and initiated on instead of being the initiators just once and that was it, game over.

Compare Rengar to Lee Sin that game. He even crushed him once in a 2v1.

inky

I don't think they even recorded the CLGvDig games :( Game 2 of Blaze versus Dig was amazing though, either team could have won.

That's a shame. Definitely will try to see the vods of the Dig vs AB match tho. Caught a couple of teamfights in the highlight reel and it looked pretty even.

daxy

That Najin vs. TSM game. What a stomp.

Really want to watch the vod for Dig vs. Blaze. Hear it was a great game.

EXGN

That Najin vs. TSM game. What a stomp.

Really want to watch the vod for Dig vs. Blaze. Hear it was a great game.

Najin Sword playing so strong, tearing through the top 2 NA teams with ease. Everyone was saying CLG.na was a disgrace after the games last night, but it's quite clear it's just NJSW that's playing at another level.

inky

I forgot to say I played a couple of Zed games yesterday in the PBE. Only bot games tho, everyone is picking him ofc.

He seems pretty neat. That shadow really can have a lot of creative uses for it, like harassing from a safe distance, even under the tower without taking any damage, or jumping in with a quick burst and retreating back to a safe distance. If you happen to line his Q's properly + a W you can farm pretty easily too. Can't wait to see what the good players do with him.

Edit: How do you report bugs you find in the PBE? Does it have to be in their forums?

LOL TSM, they really have no idea how to adapt their usual team comp for Asian teams. The might dominate the US scene, but they are light years behind Asia.

daxy

I can barely hear the casting over the noise of the crowd. Really disappointing showing from MLG. Doesn't help that they split the screen for that useless 'coming up next' window. At 420p you can hardly see what's going on.

edit: lol game paused. Oh boy it just gets better.

dimb

I can barely hear the casting over the noise of the crowd. Really disappointing showing from MLG. Doesn't help that they split the screen for that useless 'coming up next' window. At 420p you can hardly see what's going on.

edit: lol game paused. Oh boy it just gets better.
These are really old games I think that they are just running before the actual game starts. Dunno haven't been watching.
Edit: Oh finally, good casters.

dimb

WGEr3.jpg

Poor Dig.

EXGN

Wow, Najin Sword is putting on a clinic. After watching NS v CLG.na, I thought CLG looked like trash, but its honestly just the raw skill of NS. I can't believe they made Blaze look like scrubs. And to think that TPA owned NJSW...

Ferga

Does anyone know why Riot doesn't want to make support champions? Trying to find it but google has failed me so far.

It's not that they don't want to make a support champion, it's because it's difficult to make them unique.

And a new support is incoming. Morello has hinted towards it in the last 2 weeks.

scy

Their goal is a minimum of two new support oriented champions per year as a minimum. Assuming ~20 Champions a year (we're on track for 18 this year), that's roughly 10% of the new champions to be support. Not ideal, I suppose (4 of each role!) but eh...

Are there not enough?

No. About 50 more would be groovy.

It's not that they don't want to make a support champion, it's because it's difficult to make them unique.

And a new support is incoming. Morello has hinted towards it in the last 2 weeks.

Makes sense I guess. Will look forward to the next champ then.

Their goal is a minimum of two new support oriented champions per year as a minimum. Assuming ~20 Champions a year (we're on track for 18 this year), that's roughly 10% of the new champions to be support. Not ideal, I suppose (4 of each role!) but eh...

I think spreading them out more evenly would be ideal too. 4 of each sounds pretty reasonable.

I wanted to know why just because I don't think playing anything other than support on SR is a good idea since I am so bad at this game. Some more variety in support champions would be nice.

dimb

This last CLG NA vs. CLG EU game is one of the dumbest pro games I've watched.

EXGN

That last game was epic, yet so stupid. Holy shit. Locodoco still needs more time to practice support, he was definitely the weakest link on CLG. I don't think I saw him use the Nunu ult at all.

I was feeling pretty depressed before I pulled off a 12/0/7 Swain victory with an AFK Vayne.

Thanks to the rest of my team for feeding me and the Nunu bot who managed to hold his own against Graves/Taric without dying.

dimb

Q8D3vil

i feel that elise is one of the best laners in the game (jayce level or better), it just she doesnt scale well beyond that. lets see if the next buff will make a difference.

Blizzard

Banned
I feel like laning Elise is strong, but jungle Elise is almost always terrible. For some reason people mostly use her in the jungle. :p

Ken

I feel like laning Elise is strong, but jungle Elise is almost always terrible. For some reason people mostly use her in the jungle. :p

scy always uses her in top lane. Kiunch pretends to know how to use her mid. crackbaby played her jungle a few times. I've seen a random play her support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom