• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirabear

Banned
So...what do you do when you're stuck on the champ select screen before a game starts? The timer counted to zero about 10 minutes ago, but the game still hasn't started yet. The client hasn't crashed since chat and stuff still works.

y2dvd

Just played a game where mid gave first blood within 2 minutes and left game. 1700s elo. Yeah, I laugh when people think they can escape elo hell hahaha.

Kenai

So...what do you do when you're stuck on the champ select screen before a game starts? The timer counted to zero about 10 minutes ago, but the game still hasn't started yet. The client hasn't crashed since chat and stuff still works.

I would try closing the program then going back in. I just had a game last night where I was on the champ loading screen, and I was shown as fully loaded into the game and 2-3 people stuck at ~90%, but I d/ced while everything else was still working. The rest of my team was already 4-5 by the time I realized what was up but I still caught up and we won.

It seems there are different things you can be d/ced from while still being connected, if that makes any sense. I don't really get it either.

AcridMeat

Banned
GAF is planning to play without me? ;_;

I know I've been busy reading and doing homework(?!) but still...
eJ5dT.gif

What?

Ferga

All I want is for someone to get Nidalee so I can watch and learn. I had no fucking idea what I was doing last night on her and it was terrible. So. Terrible.

I could show you. I use to be an avid nidalee player, both ap (before the heavy heal nerfs) and ad when I mained top lane.

You just need a few armor pen runes and you pretty much win laning against alot of top laners

And your leveling of skill is up to you. I level Q and play safe until level 6. Ad Nidalee at level 6 is a terror house if you max Q and trade with cougar form

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I could show you. I use to be an avid nidalee player, both ap (before the heavy heal nerfs) and ad when I mained top lane.

You just need a few armor pen runes and you pretty much win laning against alot of top laners

And your leveling of skill is up to you. I level Q and play safe until level 6. Ad Nidalee at level 6 is a terror house if you max Q and trade with cougar form

But leveling QWE doesn't affect her cougar ability, only R does.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The spectating/casting for this MLG game are really bad. Worse than Curse maybe.

Noshino

guys guys guys guys

I luv ou

GAF doesn't care about winning. That's why I just hit random select until my timer runs out and hope what I get is good.

Also, next support is female and can't wear shoes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30956220#post30956220

I CARE ABOUT WINING

what the hell

I ASK FOR A SUPPORT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET ;~:

Oooooh, support. I am curious. Like playing support.

Also, yeah, Jungle Tank. Go Maokai. Won my next few matches after my big game. Scales well into lategame, max CDR Arcane Smash is awesome disruption.

stay away!

Avinexus

Curse actually won their game so it's down to the wire on the MLG stream vs. TSM in the best of three. Probably worth checking out.

NA vs NA games are just so boring to watch. Both TSM and Curse would just sit and farm and push something once every 10 minutes when they had a massive lead. Asian teams are the only ones that know how to capitalize on leads, or really, just make games fun to watch in general.

The power of the Gunblade. The life/spell steal/vamp saved my life on many occasions, the slow/damage as well which I used a few times to secure kills.

Wish I had thought to try building one earlier.

The movement speed quints helped too. I'm seeing more success with them than the flat AP quints.

Blizzard

Banned
The power of the Gunblade. The life/spell steal/vamp saved my life on many occasions, the slow/damage as well which I used a few times to secure kills.

Wish I had thought to try building one earlier.

The movement speed quints helped too. I'm seeing more success with them than the flat AP quints.
I always used to build Kat with gunblade (and DFG), and I always use movespeed quints on her. More recently I've tried other options than gunblade since a couple of people here feel strongly that it isn't gold-efficient and/or isn't very good (I guess since the nerf). It also may not be as necessary since the R duration is shorter than it used to be. But man, I love the gunblade spellvamp/lifesteal.

Ferga

HOLY SHIT

WAS LOSING BY AT LEAST 10K GOLD THEN BOTH TEAMS JUST BASE RACED. MY EZREAL ATTACK SPEED BUFF + JAYCE SPEED GATES MADE US PUSH FASTER. WHAT WHAT WHAT?

gnPOMh.jpg

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Gaf I am on Dyrus' nuts and idk how to hop off, any advice? I just find him very funny and entertaining and wish I could watch him stream all the time, is there a cure for this disease?

dimb

Wow, these games are so much better than last night.

hoooooooooly shit this game.

dimb

So impressed with the performance of Dignitas those games. Sucks they couldn't take a game.

dimb

MonteCristo is the worst. Why do you need a ring on both hands? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

inky

So I take it Dignitas beat CLG EU yesterday and they did nice against AB. Would've loved to watch those matches.

EXGN

So I take it Dignitas beat CLG EU yesterday and they did nice against AB. Would've loved to watch those matches.

I don't think they even recorded the CLGvDig games :( Game 2 of Blaze versus Dig was amazing though, either team could have won.

Avinexus

I feel like the Rengar pick was Dig's downfall. He wasn't doing any damage so he was only useful for a stun and the surprise factor, and if you wanted a stun bot they could have taken a number of other champs that do it better and more reliably. Hell, I think Nunu was doing more damage to the base when him and Rengar tried to end it when they lost the team fight.

EXGN

I feel like the Rengar pick was Dig's downfall. He wasn't doing any damage so he was only useful for a stun and the surprise factor, and if you wanted a stun bot they could have taken a number of other champs that do it better and more reliably. Hell, I think Nunu was doing more damage to the base when him and Rengar tried to end it when they lost the team fight.

Rengar is one of those jungle picks that just seems awful to me. He needs items to do a lot of damage and there just isn't enough gold for him to get the items he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom