• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxel

It took me 2 years eff uuuuuu!!!!

<3

I think it has more to do with the character I use: Vladimir... I literally get at least one quadra-kill A DAY. Its what he does. His ult makes them take extra damage, so the entire team ends up low on health, then the ult explodes and kills them.

jerd

Pretty nice. I don't see pentas with AP magey types too often. Usually ADCs (mine was no exception).

Mine was actually with Rumble and it was a total fluke. I dropped his ult through the middle of a team fight and just happened to catch the last hits on four for a quadra and was able to run down their survivor.

Zukuu

Banned
Boots => Phage => Brutalizer => Giant's Belt => Frozen Mallet + Black Cleaver (order depending on situation) => Giant's Belt => Warmogs => +2 End Game item (Last Whisper, Maw, Guardian Angel, Scimitar, Bloodthirster, Randiuin, Atma etc)

I tested my Darius build (altered) on my Pantheon and it's just amazing. I went on kill streaks extremely often and early into the game. I don't see my damage dropping much, yet I can initiate way, way, way better and bully other champions and off tank. The only downside is the loss of life steal from Bloodthirster, but the better build distributions helps a lot to make the early game more fluent. Instead of waiting for B.F. Sword (1550G), or getting 10 AP + 10 Life Steal from Scepter (800G), I can go always buy something (that helps), when I get back.

My hipster sense is tingling.
gvnvu0k.jpg

Does anyone wanna team up for rank? I'm so sick and tired of teaming up with bunch of stupid feeding scrubs choosing champs for wrong lanes in ranked. I've had a jungler with adc champ, and Heimerdinger going top against Xin. I just got demoted back to bronze 3. The bronze league is a curse.

Kenai

Does anyone wanna team up for rank? I'm so sick and tired of teaming up with bunch of stupid feeding scrubs choosing champs for wrong lanes in ranked. I've had a jungler with adc champ, and Heimerdinger going top against Xin. I just got demoted back to bronze 3. The bronze league is a curse.

PM'd. Not sure if you are NA or EU though.

Subtle

Why is smurfing not ban able? :( Duo Diamond smurfs completely decimated every lane (Jungle+mid). Totally ruins any fun you might have.

Type2

PM'd. Not sure if you are NA or EU though.

I feel you on that one. Ive been duoing with a friend who is silver 3 and im still dominating people even though im matched against higher ranks. It helps that he adc's and I make sure he is fed from jungle. I dont mind a challenging game/loss as long as there are no trolls on either team.
Currently working on my promotion out of bronze 2 if you want to duo at some point in time.

zkylon

zkylewd
tried cass a bit against bots, her damage's pretty insane but her q's annoying to land, I hate spells like that, just like karthus' q.

I dunno if I like her, I think I'll just practice tf for the time being. maybe try out ryze. need to learn competitive champions for my ranked team.

#teamvaggy you mean
I withhold any comments I may or may not have about that

#teamashe just doesn't have the same zing to it, and #teamsej is just plain embarassing.

Why is smurfing not ban able? :( Duo Diamond smurfs completely decimated every lane (Jungle+mid). Totally ruins any fun you might have.
afaik it is bannable, just impossibly difficult to prove I guess.

and yeah, I would complain about it myself but I like to smurf myself to try out new champions, though at least I lay easy on them and don't go about saying YOU RETARDS ARE ALL NOOBS LOLOL

Kenai

I feel you on that one. Ive been duoing with a friend who is silver 3 and im still dominating people even though im matched against higher ranks. It helps that he adc's and I make sure he is fed from jungle. I dont mind a challenging game/loss as long as there are no trolls on either team.
Currently working on my promotion out of bronze 2 if you want to duo at some point in time.

I am in Bronze 2 trying not to be demoted to Bronze 3 again again. I just want in the Silver Tier
unless there's a sexy Gold skin for a champ I like at the end of the season

I really try my best as Supp, I poke and harass and ward objectives and enemy jungle and whatever you can think of, but if I had a dime for every carry I got that proceeded to throw games, I'd be rich. And if I do get a solid carry? Some other lane gets snowballed and I end up being my carry's sole peel (and I rarely last long).

I got so /sadface my last ranked game I could have spat. I had the river bush warded, the enemy jungler came and sat there, my MF proceeded to ignore them (with me + our jungler pinging) and got gibbed. Her response? "Sona ult?" (I had 10 secs left). Yes, I spent my goddamn money on warding bushes so you could f*cking ignore them.

We still almost won but other terrible things proceeded to happen that I don't feel like explaining lest my disappointment become too palpable. I really don't mind losing, and I don't usually complain (especially during a game) but I want to have a gg. Right now it's been feeling more like...a contest to see who can throw the game harder.

DrGumshoe in the neogaf room btw. Add me to friends, I'll queue ranked anytime I'm online.

bjaelke

tried cass a bit against bots, her damage's pretty insane but her q's annoying to land, I hate spells like that, just like karthus' q.

She's incredibly strong on the pbe right now after they buffed her Twin Fangs. Still very squishy and easily countered by the likes of Zed and Kha'Zix.

Outside of a straight stomp 20 min surrender, LoL is not a game of who wins, its who decides not to throw last.

<---Speaking as a gold 1 - plat 3 area player. Not speaking for all areas of the game of course.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
She's incredibly strong on the pbe right now after they buffed her Twin Fangs. Still very squishy and easily countered by the likes of Zed and Kha'Zix.
so she's only countered by the champions i see everywhere

Kenai

that's pretty funny. not in a way that would ever make me laugh, but you know.

Well, you know how it goes. Nerf = "ermahgerd Riot plz mah champs uselez gg" even when they were clearly OP before and were still very good/possibly OP after *coughDianacough*. I think there's a decent chance of him seeing less play due to said ripple effect, even if it's an unwarranted reaction.

Kenai

Also I've been meaning to ask in a DotA 2 thread but am afraid that they will think I'm trolling, especially with a LoL avatar (please don't hate me for asking this ONE DotA question!): how can there be tourneys and leagues for a game still in beta? Or is that "beta" thread in the Gaming forum just a nickname? I honestly don't understand.

Ken

Also I've been meaning to ask in a DotA 2 thread but am afraid that they will think I'm trolling, especially with a LoL avatar (please don't hate me for asking this ONE DotA question!): how can there be tourneys and leagues for a game still in beta? Or is that "beta" thread in the Gaming forum just a nickname? I honestly don't understand.

Burn the heretic.

Probably because they still haven't finished importing all the old heroes and polishing the extras.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
edit: and not to forget, "Who cares about WCG".
This is completely valid. WCG sucks and is on the same weekend as a better, more professional tournament.

Last year was only worth watching for the games where they had SC2 casters cast a Dota 2 game, which they knew nothing about at all

Kenai

Burn the heretic.

Q_Q

Probably because they still haven't finished importing all the old heroes and polishing the extras.

OH so they are taking some stuff directly from the old game then. I never played the original DotA either, just WC3 some.

I think I am going to enjoy this later tonight. Hope it lives up to my expectations. I have nothing against DotA, but...

IsayFever

In EU news, Copenhagen Wolves are no longer apart of the CW organisation. They retain their LCS spot, but will be playing under a different team name moving forward. Currently using "PanDan" which is a play on Godbro as he looks like a panda and is named Dan

After a dodgy first game after placement in Silver IV, I played two great games last night. Supported with Sona (don't play her much) and made mad plays, then the ADC offered to duo. Couldn't support that game (someone instalocked Soraka), and Diana mid flamed crazily, but I kept telling them to calm down and gave away as many buffs as they needed. Won it pretty well late. :D

bjaelke

In EU news, Copenhagen Wolves are no longer apart of the CW organisation. They retain their LCS spot, but will be playing under a different team name moving forward. Currently using "PanDan" which is a play on Godbro as he looks like a panda and is named Dan

I hope they embrace their Jutland origins.

Boken

Banned

wonder why something like that would happen

brian!

people constantly looking
for the adobe heir to adobe air
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom