• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

05-10_champskinsale.jpg

Time to Draven.

I refuse to believe our Quinn is either:
a) A Lv30 or
b) Not a troll

Garen was snowballing. Quinn nags me to get Thornmail. I told her it wasn't good since the passive doesn't help against him, and I'll be fine with Ancient Golem. Later on Kat starts to hurt bad so she once again says everyone must get Thornmail so that the damage bounces. She kept making obvious bad calls WHICH EVERYONE FOLLOWS. Teammate got picked off? Engage a fight! Blame Warwick for being the only one alive despite doing whatever peel he could after pinging a million times to retreat. I'm still having brainfarts because of everything she said in the chat.

Double Cleaver Fiora. Mejai Karma. Zero wards despite my constant pleas. It's almost like I'm playing on my smurf account.

I could have bought us a Bulwark but all my extra gold went to wards and Oracles. I ended up buying a Sightstone for the beefiness.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I refuse to believe our Quinn is either:
a) A Lv30 or
b) Not a troll

Garen was snowballing. Quinn nags me to get Thornmail. I told her it wasn't good since the passive doesn't help against him, and I'll be fine with Ancient Golem. Later on Kat starts to hurt bad so she once again says everyone must get Thornmail so that the damage bounces. Shebeefiness.

Oh wow thornmail bounce Kat's ult? I never know that, thanks for the info Quinn.

Going to rush that next time against Kat.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Blame Warwick for being the only one alive despite doing whatever peel he could after pinging a million times to retreat.
As long as you recognize that you didn't do anything that game and didn't deserve to win.

I don't own Draven. :/ I can't keep catching axes in teamfights. I've got IP to buy him but I'd rather get Kennen and Darius right now.

As long as you recognize that you didn't do anything that game and didn't deserve to win.
I did try to peel by blocking, BotRK and ults. There were a lot of times I wished I had Randuin or Mallet to peel better.

Actually early game went great. Their WW was easy to counterjungle so I got him 4 levels behind and removed his presence for quite a while. I wish I could have capitalized on that even harder though, like stopping Garen from snowballing.

zkylon

zkylewd
She's incredibly strong on the pbe right now after they buffed her Twin Fangs. Still very squishy and easily countered by the likes of Zed and Kha'Zix.

yeah that's really no different from the champions I normally play. and literally every single champion in the game is countered by zed :/

gotta try her out against "humans"

What grudge do you hold against DotA players?
I think it's actually dota and hon players having the hipster thing of hating on the popular game.

05-10_champskinsale.jpg

Time to Draven.
super boring

damn you riot

Second time in a row it's 2 520 RP skins and 2 1350 IP champions.

It's just kinda crummy.

Edit: It's actually more than twice. At least 3 times, if not 4.

brian!

yah man I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw that they had reduced the price of the brussel sprouts! like I had just bought some yesterday for a dollar/lb more, sum bullshit

fucking sucked, I sent a ticket in to customer service hopefully they hook me up

Blizzard

Banned
Why are you acting like a jerk? They had the least deaths (half or less compared to everyone else on the team), the most kills + assists of anyone on the team other than Irelia, they were attempting to communicate and peel for teammates, they bought (upgraded) ward stone to presumably help ward, they had a reasonable build...and yet you say they didn't do ANYTHING?

yah man I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw that they had reduced the price of the brussel sprouts! like I had just bought some yesterday for a dollar/lb more, sum bullshit

fucking sucked, I sent a ticket in to customer service hopefully they hook me up
You wouldn't download a car, would you download a brussel sprouts?

Why are you acting like a jerk? They had the least deaths (half or less compared to everyone else on the team), the most kills + assists of anyone on the team other than Irelia, they were attempting to communicate and peel for teammates, they bought (upgraded) ward stone to presumably help ward, they had a reasonable build...and yet you say they didn't do ANYTHING?

This is the way of soda cop.

it's actually pretty cool

http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/lux/

lux is enemies with fiora for some reason

now I know why you hate me mr costigan

Fiora has no friends, only rivals.

This is the way of my waifu.

http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/fiora/

I guess Talon is actually the assassin from Quinn's lore. Wonder what "brought to justice" actually means then.

http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/quinn/

Viktor is amazing.
I am not even losing that hard with him, so I won't get a demotion for trying him a bit in ranked (I went 1:7 firsttiming Kata the last couple days).

He got like a super harass and lazerzz which are a minigame on their own to hit.

Agkel

EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME.I.GET.ANNIE.IN.ARAM.SOMEONE.DODGES!!!!!

I will never be able to play her and melt face :(

I've been playing ARAM Non-stop since it came out and enjoy myself whether we lose or not. Sat down to think about it, and it's pretty much the same reason I enjoy TT and Dominion. Action right off the bat. I really wish that by some magical balance wand, Riot could somehow shave off the initial 10 minutes or so of SR

Incidentally, thoughts on building Jayce? I've been going Tear->Manamune->Brutalizer->Hexdrinker->Black Cleaver, or similar. But I'm super new to Jayce and open to suggestions.

Guessing there's no other path than R->Q->E->W.

brian!

yah man i think you have the right idea, like building ad is prtty good
but build ad situationally, like you probably dont need brutalizer->bc most of the time, could probably go bt or lw instead after manamune
also you dont need to level r until after q/e as far as I recall

yah man i think you have the right idea, like building ad is prtty good
but build ad situationally, like you probably dont need brutalizer->bc most of the time, could probably go bt or lw instead after manamune
also you dont need to level r until after q/e as far as I recall

Yeah, tried BT a couple of times, probably a good idea as I can get blown up if I don't dominate early. Although, blown up or not he can be a beast lategame if you keep farming.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try leaving R out. Earlier ranks in Q and E are always gonna be good.

Kenai

Love triangle, baby.

Actually Teemo isn't friends with Lulu, but Tristana.

Veigar just dislikes Teemo because that's how he rolls, I guess.

Also, between the Veigar interest and some of her alternate skins I think Lulu might have a more sinister side than her default skin/lore is letting on.

Or maybe Veigar just has a wild n purple side to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom