• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I thought the highest damage headshot I've ever got with level 18 endgame build Caitlyn is probably like 1400-1600, so I want whatever build you have. :p

You do 1700 dmg with a headshot on Caitlyn around lvl 14?

Jungle Heimerdinger?

...what?

He was underlevel. He ended the game at lvl 15. Everybody but him and the enemy support were lvl 18 already.
(That's not my build order at all, I like to move my items so they look "nice" in my inventory. lol)
It was Dora's blade > B.F. and Long Sword(one pot)> Vampiric, Cloak, Picaxe > IE, BT, Berseker's > Zeal > Last Whisper > PD.

I thought the highest damage headshot I've ever got with level 18 endgame build Caitlyn is probably like 1400-1600, so I want whatever build you have. :p

lol at Varus 666.

I ended the game with almost 4k of gold without expending. Not sure if my next buy should have been more damage, or defense (GA?). Hmm...

Blizzard

Banned
He was underlevel. He ended the game at lvl 15. Everybody but him and the enemy support were lvl 18 already.
(That's not my build order at all, I like to move my items so they look "nice" in my inventory. lol)
It was Dora's blade > B.F. and Long Sword(one pot)> Vampiric, Cloak, Picaxe > IE, BT, Berseker's > Zeal > Last Whisper > PD.

lol at Varus 666.

I ended the game with almost 4k of gold without expending.
Nice!

The games know you've been bad.

Its also because other people have been better than you
ribbons are relative
Do you have a reference for this?

Psh, lame build. I usually start my Caitlyn build with Ohmwrecker and then move on to Lich Bane like a proper adc should, but whatever. To each his own, I suppose.

Boken

Banned
Nice!

Do you have a reference for this?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29943412#29943412

RiotLYTE said:
Crests aren't based on Honor counts in your profile.

Honor assesses the value of all your exchanges to determine how Honorable you are compared to the rest of the population.

but boken how do they know. i even threw my doto games.

I was speccing the west qualifiers in doto client right

and i wanted to see who is on league so i open up the league client

then the doto client just kill itself. (or did the league client KILL IT!?)

they know man, they know

Scratch

I was speccing the west qualifiers in doto client right

and i wanted to see who is on league so i open up the league client

then the doto client just kill itself. (or did the league client KILL IT!?)

they know man, they know

ahhhhhhh conspiracies!!!

also i always wondered. like how do leagues in LoL stack up? is being gold impressive? i've been treating the rankings like starcraft II, and i remember that everyone in their grandmother was in gold or above in scII
i was in silver :<

Boken

Banned
Thanks, though the other half was asked in your link right afterwards:

It looks like the red responses skipped over it though.
We know that its dependent on how good you are over the games you've played, so highest % based

and definitely not who has the highest totals.

ahhhhhhh conspiracies!!!

also i always wondered. like how do leagues in LoL stack up? is being gold impressive? i've been treating the rankings like starcraft II, and i remember that everyone in their grandmother was in gold or above in scII
i was in silver :<

Gold is ~top10%

so a lot better than SC2 leagues

Somax

I'm locked in a stream of emails between me and lol customer support about the account fusion between my old NA account and the current EUW one.
I've been asked a barrage of questions, and I think I understand why: I used different nicknames on the accounts and I registered them from 2 different email addresses.
My friends who kept the same nickname or email address have already completed the process, instead I'm trying to answer questions like "what was the first thing you bought with RP" or "which are the first 5 champions you bought", for an account created in February 2011.

Looking back, I was a moron to change both email and nickname, but I thought that trying my luck twice with a game account on that horror that is hotmail was a bad idea...

Let's see what I will be asked tomorrow <_<

Boken

Banned
Just started playing this last night, boy am I intimidated!

hey, if this is your first moba experience, it can be quite daunting!

I recommend playing vs ai for at least 5 levels just to get the hang of everything

there are lots of very good beginner guides out tehre too

Boken

Banned
Lee Sin, Spirit Stone or Wriggles?

Madreds into full build

The alternative path is madreds into sightstone - but this is incredibly mechanically demanding and requires you to make plays and create picks for your team. It makes lee sin a powerful mid game support jungler

there will be a new wriggles soon though, so default might be wriggles into full build

Subtle

Zkylon my man. Repping that Sona mid. Anyway just had a depressing game. Ashe+Ali v Ez+Taric. I had a BF sword and Ez only a Tear so we engaged and we still couldn't beat them even with my BF sword /: I forgot how nonexistent Ali's damage is.

Internets

Madreds into full build

The alternative path is madreds into sightstone - but this is incredibly mechanically demanding and requires you to make plays and create picks for your team. It makes lee sin a powerful mid game support jungler

there will be a new wriggles soon though, so default might be wriggles into full build

Alright thanks. I've been noticing a few Spirit of the Elder Lizards lately from the Koreans, so I've just been wondering.

Been playing for a few months and got placed into Bronze I which I honestly don't feel like I earned. Been 50/50 win loss since then.

What's the go to website for builds? I've been back and forth between moba fire and solomid and it gets confusing/conflicting.

AcridMeat

Banned
In bronze the easiest way is jungle and win top lane hard. Then you'll have two people able to roam/carry. If they aren't warding much then that would work for mid/bot as well. Top is just the easiest by far.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
In bronze the easiest way is jungle and win top lane hard. Then you'll have two people able to roam/carry. If they aren't warding much then that would work for mid/bot as well. Top is just the easiest by far.

1. Pick jungler
2. Camp top
3. Top fed 6-0
4. Top tower dive 1 vs 5
5. Top "Team too heavy"

--------------

Best way to carry yourself out of bronze is to play the game better than people in bronze.

brian!

when I went to see star trek the other day
there was this horrible ad for this movie about working at google
it was like a mixture of those movies where old people buy a motorcycle and the ones where there is an old person still in college

except this college is google and the motorcycles are like tablets or playstations or something

the tagline was something like you can't teach an old dog new tricks. or can you?!?!?!!

Ken

it was like a mixture of those movies where old people buy a motorcycle and the ones where there is an old person still in college

except this college is google and the motorcycles are like tablets or playstations or something

so why u hate their fones

brian!

i don't hate their phones man
like think of the secret technology you can have when you look at their phone through a google glass, creating a combination that allows access to internet v.3

IsayFever

the tagline was something like you can't teach an old dog new tricks. or can you?!?!?!!

Vince Vaugn should burn for his crimes

brian!

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom