• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

Where can I find these full size splash screens? Just saw this on Riots champ sale post

"your install dir"\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.254\deploy\assets\images\champions

the release number may be different but any one should do just fine

methane47

Now, you probably didn't mean it that way but ... how do you not notice them getting kills? Like, you had absolutely no idea what was happening in the other lanes? Might want to work on that awareness! :x

But, yeah, either A) A smurf or B) Your bot lane was intentionally feeding.

Here's the thing, I knew they were dieing alot but I couldn't believe it was THAT much.
I figure I'm solo top against 2 champs, that leaves 3 champs and 1 jungler closer to vayne.

Am i really supposed to leave my tower get taken at 7 minutes because my jungler is inept and mid doesn't seem to care? Is that the new meta?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Well Quinn is pretty toned down, so perhaps we'll get two non sexualized females in a row?!?

If so, I imagine the one after that will simply come with a birth day skin.

Need more monster girls with helmets and glowing eyes.

So I see that the server is down at the moment for NA, so my question is that can I safely switch to the West EU servers for just quick games?

I just got $10.00 of RP right now and I really want to get Gragas and Ezreal right now without any problems because of server switch. Any help.

EDIT: Nevermind, servers back up

ParityBit

*le' sigh* I am told I can not enter also. Server's are busy.

So much for trying to play the game!

Edit: Wow, queues? Is this D3 or something??

Agkel

Normally, it's not like this. They just had a booboo with the patch and its taking longer than usual

mercviper

Luckily it's not very often. Usually only get long login queues when the server has recently crashed and everybody is trying to get back in at the same time.

My first day of spring break and my first money spent on the game and I can't even play it, what luck :(

Regardless I have to thank everyone here earlier for the support. Somewhere in the OT3 I had just started playing LOL and was getting bashed and sucked. Now I'm pretty good and most of the time is unstoppable or double kills. I'm not the best yet but I do notice my progress, so thanks for the help earlier.

Btw how is Ezreal? I'm planning on buying him but my friends keep saying he sucks after some patch. Is he still worth the RP?

Kenai

Ez is still good. E is still a 15 sec Flash and his Q poke style is still solid. He's just not such an obvious choice now, they nerfed his damage to make up for his lane safety.

And I'm in the game! Weeeee Karma time

zkylon

zkylewd
Who is Lizzy? Next champ? Im not feeling her desing either.
Lissandra, the third of the freljord sisters (the other two being ashe and sejuani).

probably an ap mid that uses ice magic and probably the first champ ever I'll buy on launch if cool.

I just want your typical mix of utility and damage in skillshot fashion and a funny /laugh.

LuuKyK

Lissandra, the third of the freljord sisters (the other two being ashe and sejuani).

probably an ap mid that uses ice magic and probably the first champ ever I'll buy on launch if cool.

I just want your typical mix of utility and damage in skillshot fashion and a funny /laugh.

Huh, I never knew Ashe and Sejuani were sisters... actually I never thought LoL had an actual lore. lol Might have to look into it, the best Ive done is read character back story but still.

But anyway, at least she seems more interesting then Zac.

Karma is currently disabled. CHRISTMAS IS RUINED

How are you even connecting to the game? Im stuck in an infinite queue of 20000+ people. Wtf.

Kenai

How are you even connecting to the game? Im stuck in an infinite queue of 20000+ people. Wtf.

I guess I was on the ball and queued in before the masses. I don't dare log out, who knows when I'll get in again.

Ranked is disabled too, btw.

drawkcaB

Huh, I never knew Ashe and Sejuani were sisters... actually I never thought LoL had an actual lore. lol Might have to look into it, the best Ive done is read character back story but still.

I'm not sure myself. Ashe is a descendent of three sisters who were royalty and who ruled/united/whatever the Freljord. But there's nothing in Sejuani's lore that suggests she's Ashe's sister. Nothing in Ashe's lore suggests she's sisters with either Sejuani or Lissandra either. Lissandra is going to be the Ice Queen so she might be a descendent herself of one of the "mythical" sisters assuming the Ice Queen name has some substance behind it.

They look more like very distant relatives than sisters.

ParityBit

Well I officially suck at this. Probably should not have picked a mage, but my first training bot battle was .... less than pleasant.

EDIT: And I closed the client and have a 1 1/2 hour wait

LuuKyK

That's obvious. Why would there be queues for a game that no one plays?

haha.gif
ouch.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
No, it's still funny. We all know that some people play it, obviously.

No I don't think you understand, I said it wasn't funny. Stop laughing. Stop it.

I got destroyed, there's no recovery. I walk away feeling shame.

Boken

Banned
patch day have queues cos its a bottle neck in the login process

everybody just trying to get in as soon as its up etc

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't get too much into lore since it's pretty basic and bad, that's just what I read recently.

Leezard

Ashe and Tryndamere are married, IIRC.

ParityBit

So I won my training mission. How exciting! I used Garen, and he seemed fun.

But the stupid announcer kept yelling at me for going ahead of my minions. I had no ranged attack so what was I supposed to do?

Anyways, game seems pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom