• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

i saw a lot of people buying league of legends rp cards (like two whole people)

i guess tpa skins coming out soon for me to not buy because they aren't sven?

top of page rex what's your friend code so i can steal your fruit

zkylon

zkylewd
ok, my brother just stole my first penta ever T_T

instead I only got two quadras back to back

varus is pretty fucking op, high range, high burst, cc, insane early game, % health damage I'm guessing is pretty insane late game, etc.

he's ridiculous

losing your elo is a reward

#getdunked
to be honest, yeah, silver 5 is not exactly something to be proud of

no one told me deman was gonna be there

wait

deman + jatt

fuck

Ferga

i saw a lot of people buying league of legends rp cards (like two whole people)

i guess tpa skins coming out soon for me to not buy because they aren't sven?

top of page rex what's your friend code so i can steal your fruit

I'm going to be late in getting it since I'm extremely busy in June.

So i'll probably get it in early July.

3153-3989-7000

tafer

So guys, you think it is a good idea to announce to your team mates that you have never played your champ before? Or just play it the best you can and hope they won't find it out.

I'm talking about ARAM, of course.

zkylon

zkylewd
So guys, you think it is a good idea to announce to your team mates that you have never played your champ before? Or just play it the best you can and hope they won't find it out.

I'm talking about ARAM, of course.

best idea is not to communicate with your teammates

Oh man, Mundo with Liandry's in ARAM. So fun.

"Hey, how's the 31% health cleaver I just hit you in the fucking face with?".

So good.

It helps that Liandry and Rylai aren't very shabby items on him, and he can get away with Sorc instead of defensive boots.

Mundo needs quite a lot of gold to be effective in ARAM though. I'd rather rush Bulwark and a Kindlegem/SV on him first.

It helps that Liandry and Rylai aren't very shabby items on him, and he can get away with Sorc instead of defensive boots.

Mundo needs quite a lot of gold to be effective in ARAM though. I'd rather rush Bulwark and a Kindlegem/SV on him first.

Yeah, that's what I did :) Rushed Spirit Visage, Locket and Bulwark. Finished the build off with Liandry's, Sorc's and Rylai's.

Edit: yo skins are out. 2812 RP for the bundle.

Edwardo

TPA Season 2 World Champions commemorative skins

Relive the drama and excitement of the Taipei Assassins' rise to victory at the Season 2 World Championship as we celebrate the 2013 All-Star Event. Suit up as TPA Shen, TPA Orianna, TPA Ezreal, TPA Nunu and TPA Mundo, complete with gaming headsets, jerseys and Willump as the looming manifestation of the TPA mascot. From the Summoner's Cup clutched in TPA Mundo's meaty fist to the thundersticks strapped to TPA Shen's back, these skins are decked out in championship gear.

TPA skins will be available until 1 June for 750 RP each, or you can save 25% if you purchase a bundle of all five skins. That’s 2812 RP for the bundle if you already own all five of the champions. You can also pick up any of the champions you're missing for 25% off as part of the bundle – the total bundle price will vary depending on content you already have!

After June 1, these five skins and the bundle will be retired to the legacy vault.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/tpa-season-2-world-champions-commemorative-skins

Einbroch

Banned
These are the level we expect from the 750 RP skins, no thanks.

These should be 520 RP. I know that doesn't exist anymore, but gross. No new animations, no new voice, no new taunts, no new anything, just an altered model.

I'm sure that the fact that these are limited edition will sucker in some people, though.

Ken

These should be 520 RP. I know that doesn't exist anymore, but gross. No new animations, no new voice, no new taunts, no new anything, just an altered model.

I'm sure that the fact that these are limited edition will sucker in some people, though.

At least it's not just a texture swap.

So is Yorick any good?

I've seen gameplay of him and he looks super fun to play, but I hear tons of stories about how he has been super nerfed and is pretty awful now. Not sure what nerf he got that destroyed him, but is he still a viable champion? I'm going to raise IP to get him and want to know if he's worth it.

zkylon

zkylewd
b1qtTfDh.jpg

stop changing lux's ult indicator

STAHP

riot pls

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Mundo doesn't really need Rylais tho, his Q already slow, and doesn't scale with ap. Since it is % damage spell penetration will be better stats, may be something like sunfire caps?

Einbroch

Banned
So is Yorick any good?

I've seen gameplay of him and he looks super fun to play, but I hear tons of stories about how he has been super nerfed and is pretty awful now. Not sure what nerf he got that destroyed him, but is he still a viable champion? I'm going to raise IP to get him and want to know if he's worth it.

He's a soft counter to Elise.

Mundo doesn't really need Rylais tho, his Q already slow, and doesn't scale with ap. Since it is % damage spell penetration will be better stats, may be something like sunfire caps?

it works well with Liandry's and his W. Liandry's does double damage to movement impaired enemies, so the slow on his W combined with the magic pen and passive on Liandry's makes it really strong. You can AoE slow and burn people.

Kenai

If that is the actual hitbox, I say it is a welcome change.

And I'd wish they'd do the same for some other ults. I got owned by a Draven ult when the animation showed me being in the clear.

Yea I'm probably one of those suckers. I don't have any Ez skins and I kinda want one, despite not playing him much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom