• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
all the cosplay: http://v.qq.com/cover/e/e242v6swcup3gwv.html?vid=j0113yt1hnl

damn jannas are consistently hot

but vlad is the takeaway from the show, gg

unfortunately no ninja fight in that video, still looking

Couldn't find it for you

but have this
L7Y5dTp.jpg

j5Or6ng.jpg

QMBHaDn.jpg

Bah, back to 0 LP in Silver IV. :(

Is it normal for a jungler to come into your lane and steal creeps *after* you've got a kill/scared away the opponent? And then die when said opponent emerges from a bush? 'cos both of those happened.

Type2

Was two games up in my promo series outta bronze but had a terrible troll in mid for the third game and lost. Worst part was team didnt wanna report him. 1/9 Tf vs nunu, couldn't land a single stun card and ults into enemy team alone. Troll alert.

I hope I can win one of my next two games or at least not have a feeder on board.
Edit: In retrospect I should've focused on bot lane the moment I realized he was a terrible player. I think my hero complex wanted me to save the lane.

Blizzard

Banned
FINALLY! Did voicework for this last year.

Coolest thing I've ever acted in, hands down.
Speaking of voice acting, I think a Nocturne free week popped up a while ago and I got to play him in ARAM. I was like, who did this acting, this is kind of cheesy and lame and all that. :^P

(I also played Rengar for the first time in forever and didn't remember his voice being lack luster)

zkylon

zkylewd
Couldn't find it for you

but have this

pretty hot but seriously that lux skin is stupid

also derpy zed is great, I love it

oo, nice. I hope they keep the side mouths tho, it's like half the fun

but you only had to say UGHHHH and RUGHHHHH and HIARRHHHH

who did you do?

Edwardo

Please define "throw" for me. I always thought it meant that someone was purposely feeding or doing something to give the game away. Basically throwing the game so your team loses for whatever reason. Lately, I've been hearing people say throw just because of something like a champ going to a different lane or going a non cookie cutter item build, even if it works.

zkylon

zkylewd
Please define "throw" for me. I always thought it meant that someone was purposely feeding or doing something to give the game away. Basically throwing the game so your team loses for whatever reason. Lately, I've been hearing people say throw just because of something like a champ going to a different lane or going a non cookie cutter item build, even if it works.

basically it's when someone does something stupid that costs your team the game.

like overstaying in enemy base with half health when the enemy team is about to revive and getting aced

Edwardo

Awesome. Just like everyone else that's asking, what voice did you do?

basically it's when someone does something stupid that costs your team the game.

like overstaying in enemy base with half health when the enemy team is about to revive and getting aced

Cool, that makes enough sense.

Boken

Banned
Hey I've been trying to find a Korean Live stream. Can we watch them from NA?

Korean pro leaguers dont have time in their schedules to stream usually. It'd be very rare that they do. The only time I remember somebody streaming is reapered, and that was because he was inbetween teams.

You can catch a lot of their LIVE matches if you're awake for it.

Banking on potential paid off amirite?

There are even more big names this time around

nien is too good an ADC to be pushed into top lane though, wtf dont curse just pick him up as an ADC

Boken

Banned
Banking on potential paid off amirite?

Well I guess that's what they're doing with Nien, considering he's an AP mid/ADC player.

nientonsoh said:
a lot of people are curious why CLG would choose me over Mega, and i was confused about that too. If i were in their position i would have definitely picked up either Mega or Nickwu, because honestly as of right now i'm pretty shit-tier at top lane. However, i'm very glad they had faith in me and i am going to do my goddamned best to make sure they do not regret their decision, and i promise to all of you that I will become one of the best, if not the best top laners in the world

ya wtf poor megazero

let curse have nien, cop is a loser

zkylon

zkylewd
nientonsoh would've been a great replacement for cop

maybe curse can pick up aprho and kick rhux back to top lane sub where he belongs

and yeah poor mega

zkylon

zkylewd
nickwu needs a third champion, he's great with jayce and zed but that's about it

nien might be shapeable into whatever clg needs

falastini

Yeah, I don't know why they would take him over nickwu or mega. Potential I guess? He was probably the second best adc last season, it would be a shame if he doesn't work out at top.

Boken

Banned
Varus is my new favorite adc. Can't believe I haven't played Corki in so long.

Corki needs mana rebalancing, but they are afraid of making him super op

infact, all the ADC need mana+earlygame power rebalancing

the hell is with all this spell spam in bottom lane, adc are meant to be weak early game

Varus should get 25% increased mana costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom