• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feep

Banned
but you only had to say UGHHHH and RUGHHHHH and HIARRHHHH

who did you do?
Nocturne, as others have stated. There was lots of URUHGUGRUHGH, but I actually get the only spoken words in the whole trailer ("Ryse" and "Darkness"), so that's cool, I guess.

Really just jazzed to have been a part of it, however small. I really wanted to tell you guys how fucking awesome this shit was way back when I recorded, but NDAs and all.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Corki needs mana rebalancing, but they are afraid of making him super op

infact, all the ADC need mana+earlygame power rebalancing

the hell is with all this spell spam in bottom lane, adc are meant to be weak early game

Varus should get 25% increased mana costs

Soraka is the new queen support!

Nearly.

There are also random mana cost reductions. Morgana got them even though she didn't even have issues with mana.

Nocturne, as others have stated. There was lots of URUHGUGRUHGH, but I actually get the only spoken words in the whole trailer ("Ryse" and "Darkness"), so that's cool, I guess.

Really just jazzed to have been a part of it, however small. I really wanted to tell you guys how fucking awesome this shit was way back when I recorded, but NDAs and all.

I didn't hear him say Ryze. >.> I thought they just took existing clips.

Edwardo

Corki needs mana rebalancing, but they are afraid of making him super op

infact, all the ADC need mana+earlygame power rebalancing

the hell is with all this spell spam in bottom lane, adc are meant to be weak early game

Varus should get 25% increased mana costs

Ya I just caught on how he can a serious amount of damage early on in-lane.

Corki has always been my favorite adc, but I feel like I run outa mana so fast with wanting to spam rockets and still have enough to Q + E and then have enough for a W escape if need be.

Boken

Banned
Nearly every champ is getting their mana cost reduced. I've seen so many ult mana costs drop from something to 100.
I think thats a result of the overall mana cost nerfs
It makes sense on supports, since we need them to have early game power to offset weak adc

adc are meant to be the strongest champions late game - so makes no sense that they are the strongest early game too (as can be seen in the 1v1 tournament)

sure there can be special semi caster-semi adc. but varus is totally both with his medium AA range

nerf them early game adc mana costs!

can you tell me if riot are making more
pm me, i wont tell anybody

Soraka is the new queen support!

as it should be

Boken

Banned
Getting better with Kat, finally.

Bought Arcade Sona also for when someone else wants mid. Loads of fun with both.

Are you using smartcast for Kat? I highly recommend it. She's a champion that requires a lot of speed in your clicking so you can safely use your resets without dying/missing out on damage

I have no idea, but I *do* know how expensive Blur is. Sooooo. = P
Dreams dashed. (how expensive?)

Subtle

Getting better with Kat, finally.

Bought Arcade Sona also for when someone else wants mid. Loads of fun with both.

*cough* *cough*

Anyway, I haven't played League in a couple days because my computer has died on me. This has given me time to actually play with my 3DS. So hyped for New Leaf!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Are you using smartcast for Kat? I highly recommend it. She's a champion that requires a lot of speed in your clicking so you can safely use your resets without dying/missing out on damage
Smartcast...I looked it up but it looks like it is for other champions. I'm not sure I understand what it does either.

*cough* *cough*

Anyway, I haven't played League in a couple days because my computer has died on me. This has given me time to actually play with my 3DS. So hyped for New Leaf!

what

Ken

Smart cast automatically casts the selected ability at (or towards) the current mouse cursor position, as if you had first pressed the ability button and then left-clicked at the target position. Smart cast works for self-buff abilities, targeted abilities, ground-targeted abilities and skillshots. Smart casting a support buff ability (an ability that can be cast on yourself e.g. a shield or a heal) when the cursor is on an invalid target will self-cast the ability instead. Note that you can use self-casting to self-cast support buff abilities regardless of cursor location. Using smart cast can be invaluable because it reduces the time delay between activating and casting by cutting the user input in half; activate vs activate and click.

All champion abilities can be set to smart cast by editing the preferences for hotkeys and commands.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Smart cast automatically casts the selected ability at (or towards) the current mouse cursor position, as if you had first pressed the ability button and then left-clicked at the target position. Smart cast works for self-buff abilities, targeted abilities, ground-targeted abilities and skillshots. Smart casting a support buff ability (an ability that can be cast on yourself e.g. a shield or a heal) when the cursor is on an invalid target will self-cast the ability instead. Note that you can use self-casting to self-cast support buff abilities regardless of cursor location. Using smart cast can be invaluable because it reduces the time delay between activating and casting by cutting the user input in half; activate vs activate and click.

All champion abilities can be set to smart cast by editing the preferences for hotkeys and commands.

Woops, I was reading something different. That's interesting. I'll try it in some bot fights.

scy

The advantage of hopping around with wards looks amazing. I was wondering how Scarra does that so fast.

Im not so sure about it on E though.

It's most important on Kat's E. You get used to it fairly fast and it really does speed up your ability to actually utilize her resets.

Boken

Banned
Stuck in Bronze hell. Just dropped down to bronze II. The second people on my team start fighting I know it's a loss

Maybe they need to add another league to ranked play, because bronze seriously isnt that bad as a % of playerbase (bronze 1 is around top 50% of players). If people didnt so feel pathetic about their ranked position maybe theyd be a little nicer

The advantage of hopping around with wards looks amazing. I was wondering how Scarra does that so fast.

Im not so sure about it on E though.

I also smartcast wards

Boken

Banned
Ladies and gentlemen,

Now that aphromoo is no longer on CLG, he has started streaming on twitch again.

Our war with dota2 over viewership numbers has been won.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Maybe they need to add another league to ranked play, because bronze seriously isnt that bad as a % of playerbase (bronze 1 is around top 50% of players). If people didnt so feel pathetic about their ranked position maybe theyd be a little nice!

I'M STUCK IN SILVER 1 ELO HELL BECAUSE OF NOOBS LIKE YOU!!!111

zkylon

zkylewd
just tried lux in brazil server

40 ping

it's.... it's beautiful...

ibwKShaARVC6KS.gif

I'm so happy...

all these feelings

can't contain the feelings

Somax

just tried lux in brazil server

40 ping

it's.... it's beautiful...

ibwKShaARVC6KS.gif

I'm so happy...

all these feelings

can't contain the feelings

Welcome to my story in 2011, when I switched from NA to EUW.
I didn't realize how 100 ping less could make all the difference in the world, I thought the delay between commands and execution was a game feature...
I have never been so wrong.

Agkel

So I got demoted yesterday to Bronze 2 and I said:
"You know what Riot, fuck you: MMR, fuck you too: my dog, fuck her... Fuck everyone!!!"
and 9 wins out of 11 matches later I'm back in Bronze 1.

Riding Sej out of elo hell! Next stop Silver 5

Ferga

Hmm haven't played lee and ezreal in months. Played them again in my last 3 games and ripped those games.

I think I need to bring back my second favourite champ in the game after Lee; Udyr.

Hmm haven't played lee and ezreal in months. Played them again in my last 3 games and ripped those games.

I think I need to bring back my second favourite champ in the game after Lee; Udyr.

Jungle Udyr has been really fun for me lately. It's just so much fun having speed boots with the +15 ms, maxing bear after phoenix, and frozen fist. Running around going crazy. If your team has half a brain and one good initiator, its even better. And if you don't, thats what ghost is for!

I hadn't played Lee in ages, started playing him again when I got my free skin. Forgot how much fun I had playing him. He's one of those champions where he feels great to play mechanically and if you make a great pay on him, you feel like a God.

Boken

Banned
I guess they figured quirky stories dont increase sales

either that or that person got fired

or is working on something else.

hooker lb is on sale tho

I REALLY wish I didn't play that 1v1 game because I was on a 7 game win streak :( That one loss on that 1v1 ruins it. I knew I shouldn't have tried a 1v1 game for the first time when I'm in such a good winning streak, but I felt like I would've backed away if I didn't try.

Edwardo

So Thresh still hasn't been on sale.

Orianna is the next longest without a sale after Akaili. You'd think they would have put her on sale this week to sell more TPA skins.

Boken

Banned
A washed up player who was barely relevant 2 years ago?

Giant loss.

perhaps he wasnt a good player, but he was pretty relevant to making streaming and reddit a huge thing and was the introduction most league players around the world had to the big world of streaming

its something

and i cant help but feel sad for a guy who has to back out of something he created
its sad to think that nobody has faith in you anymore - even if thats correct or not.

5-2 in my placement matches now. If I end up in Silver I'll be happy.

Also Mordekaiser seems pretty bad in ARAM, mostly due to the reduced healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom