• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This rune page deal doesn't seem so hot. It's not that much better than a seven page bundle. Unless you're interested in picking up pages with IP I guess.
How high should your CS be at the end of a game?
Varies depending on the length of the game and skill level. Just try to do better than your opponent.

Unless you're bullied beyond belief, or if there are so many roaming fights going around, you shouldn't go below 100cs by 20mins.

Ashhong

6300 is a bit much but I've been really needing some more rune pages...so I guess I'll have to get that 2 for 1 sale.

Is the server lagging right now? I can't view profiles, access store etc. My friend just got hit with a dodge penalty because he couldn't choose his champ in our duo queue -_-

Agkel

Has anyone played smite?
Seems somewhat interesting although I dont like the art style much.

Really looking forward to Dungeon Defenders II. Coop with my GF and super casual moba by myself. (DD II PvP looks like a casual Smite)

Just unlocked rengar, he's pretty fun, probably my favorite ganking hero right now (I enjoy khaz'ix as well).

A few questions though;

1. Is it worthwhile to jungle him? I looked up some jungling guides (have no runes at all currently, my account is level 15, waiting for 20 when I can do tier 3 runes), and it seems pretty rough when I tried to do it. Like I'd have to recall immediately after doing red camp + wraith, even with help

2. Are the kills and assists retroactive for the bone necklace? Say I have 5 kills, 1 death, 2 assists, would I buy it and get 6 charges?

Got a head of khazix one game, was ton of fun hunting him down.

falastini

The fuck... I just bought a rune page literally minutes before this announcement happened. They better give me another page.

1. Is it worthwhile to jungle him? I looked up some jungling guides (have no runes at all currently, my account is level 15, waiting for 20 when I can do tier 3 runes), and it seems pretty rough when I tried to do it. Like I'd have to recall immediately after doing red camp + wraith, even with help

Rengar's clear is pretty bad right now. Even in season 2 he was never the fastest, but now it's much slower and more dangerous. Jungling without runes with him is probably a bad idea.

2. Are the kills and assists retroactive for the bone necklace? Say I have 5 kills, 1 death, 2 assists, would I buy it and get 6 charges?

Nope. It's a snowball item, you buy it early if you think you'll snowball or not at all. It's no retroactive.

As someone who loved Rengar, he's honestly in a pretty bad spot right now. He's not a terrible solo top laner, but outside of that he really only fits into cheese comps, like sticking him bot instead of a support and trying to faceroll the enemy laners early.

The fuck... I just bought a rune page literally minutes before this announcement happened. They better give me another page.

Create a support ticket and they will. they're pretty good about that. I bought Battle Bunny Riven a week before it went on sale and they refunded me the difference.

brian!

Has anyone played smite?
Seems somewhat interesting although I dont like the art style much.

Really looking forward to Dungeon Defenders II. Coop with my GF and super casual moba by myself. (DD II PvP looks like a casual Smite)

rizzle loves smite

zkylon

zkylewd
What exactly is waifu? You guys say it all the time, but I'm clueless. DONT TROLL ME BRO.

Japanese for "wife". Outside of Japan, it is seldom used by anyone but weeaboos to display their unhealthy attraction for fictional anime characters.

i.e. lux is mai waifu

emphasis on the unhealthy part

edit: also I jsut watched a bit of froggen's stream and now I hate the guy. also you can tell how beautifully quick it is to blow up lux's e on low ping man, it looks so smooth in comparison :/

riot really needs to get their shit together. i really think there needs to be some sort of compensation for all this bs going on lately

Start a game with a friend.

League logs him out because he's not updated and its gonna take 10 minutes to update league

WHILE hes in the game

Subtle

Yup, you should see how the game looked in beta.

I hesitate to. I mean, look at this shit o_o

attachment.php

That's Soraka.

garath

I got his bundle before it was taken off.

GG

Hmm.. bundle still seems there for me. I just bought it.

Promoted to Silver I. Yay!!

Lost my first game in it though. At least it didn't immediately drop me lol.

My MMR must be pretty high though. I'm playing with all gold IV-II. But enough ranked for now. Time to blind pick Zac over and over haha

edit: I really dislike people bringing Karma into ranked right now. At least around my elo. 3 games tonight and the team with karma has lost each time. Going to start banning her if I get first pick.

Hmm.. bundle still seems there for me. I just bought it.

Promoted to Silver I. Yay!!

Lost my first game in it though. At least it didn't immediately drop me lol.

My MMR must be pretty high though. I'm playing with all gold IV-II. But enough ranked for now. Time to blind pick Zac over and over haha

They re-enabled it.

Also congrats!

Boken

Banned
Oh wow, they really tweaked him from the PBE. The cost used to be insane. He actually might be alright with everything at 4%.
good work, now hes disgusting
its current hp damage (4%) on all spells while his passive gives him max hp4%
but mostly its his E range o god
You guys know Sejuani can dash over walls and it doesn't take 12% of her health right? Or a charge up.

you know zac can have 400 range more than sej on his dash?
plus he can do range extend tricks when you aim inside walls

garath

Zac is great. I love him already.

His gap closer is really long range with a knock up if you land it. His W is really short range unfortunately but still pretty good. It's really tough managing a baron's health and getting ready to smite while running around getting health blobs though haha.

I went mobo boots, spirit of spectral wraith, liandry's, spirit visage. Was going to build rylias or warmogs next but game ended.

Don't think the spirit visage is as valuable as I thought it would be. The spell vamp alone seems to do the trick, plus building health. Going to skip the spirit visage and go rylais next time see if it's any better.

Ferga

I'm scared to play ranked because there are too many new things I don't understand yet.

I got to say that a part of me hates patches like this :\

Macattk15

Just played Zac in a bot game is all so far .... I like him ... seems fun. I built him damage tank in a bot game obviously .... Rylai's, Liandry's, Abyssal

Will have to play in a real game. Trying Karma now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom