• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo boken don't play The Last of Us yet.

Just lost 2 or 3 hours of progress, have to start the game again cos of the save bug. Even had autosave turned off.

Oh well Aatrox time I guess.

scy

But he ain't really tanky. You can burst him down before he can heal anything.

Realistically, he should outburst most people at low levels. His Level 3 all-in is ~400 damage off one auto-attack. Plus, free 50% ASPD.

He works really well in TT so far since you just want to push lanes and bully all day and he does both really well. Plus, 1v3ing with his ult and passive is fun.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
What the hell is wrong with alistar?? Ever since they made wall jumping easier, alistar can knock people over to the other side of the wall with little to no effort.

Hes a ban on SR.

I was down 20 CS on a quinn in lane cause he kept throwing me over walls forcing me to run the entire river corner back to lane.

He threw our tank over a wall into dragon cave once, winning a team fight right there.

Kiunch and I still won because we are Best Korean Poke Comp NA

:3
5PfRd1b.jpg

(I don't even play Morgana)

hey deadly paw, did you get your 800 rp yet?

I have the skin and the summoner icon but no rp :/

I don't think I will get it, I transfered a few hours after the closed beta ended. I have yet to check.

My friends say they already received their RP, and some people in fb are saying they got more RP than they should(like 2000, instead of 800), it seems Riot fixed it because they were complaining about how unfair it was that the people that used that extra RP conserved what they bought while the people that waited got their extra-RP removed, and now they "just" have the promised 800 RP.

Is people in LAS getting problems with disconnects? Many people over here is having problems, but we're blaming our ISP. We're planning to do a hashtag in twitter, 5000 people should be enough.

I'm glad that Riot is taking actions against the toxic players, with that massive ban wave.

Seriously, it is annoying to see all the trolls saying they didn't care if we reported them because there isn't a Tribunal yet. First thing I'll do when they open the Tribunal, will be review cases all day long.

Edit: I think I got the RP, I'm not sure lol, I have a pretty bad memory, so I'm not sure how many RP I had yesterday after I bought Nami and Diana.

zkylon

zkylewd
seriously, I think I should try the ping situation at latin america north, because I can't play with chileans

they'll just pick up my shitty ass argie slang and harass on me for no reason, from both teams even. I'll just mute them and go on but seriously what's your problem

I think I'll literally mute half the players in any given match, like fuck

I don't think I will get it, I transfered a few hours after the closed beta ended. I have yet to check.

My friends say they already received their RP, and some people in fb are saying they got more RP than they should(like 2000, instead of 800), it seems Riot fixed it because they were complaining about how unfair it was that the people that used that extra RP conserved what they bought while the people that waited got their extra-RP removed, and now they "just" have the promised 800 RP.

Is people in LAS getting problems with disconnects? Many people over here is having problems, but we're blaming our ISP. We're planning to do a hashtag in twitter, 5000 people should be enough.

I'm glad that Riot is taking actions against the toxic players, with that massive ban wave.

Seriously, it is annoying to see all the trolls saying they didn't care if we reported them because there isn't a Tribunal yet. First thing I'll do when they open the Tribunal, will be review cases all day long.

Edit: I think I got the RP, I'm not sure lol, I have a pretty bad memory, so I'm not sure how many RP I had yesterday after I bought Nami and Diana.
hmm, I got my 800 rp on my smurf account but not on my main

I don't really know I'd buy with the rp, really.

I just bought Diana and Nami.

I'm going to practice with Nami. Which build/runes would you suggest?
ad marks like phreak says

garath

Played a few aatrox jungle games. He's not bad but seems to need a lot of farm. Good early game, decent mid game but later he is squishy as hell. Maybe will try just building tank and rely on his passive and w for damage. The one game where I did get really farmed though I was a squishy wrecker and a half.

The free GA passive is really good too.

zkylon

zkylewd
new oracle

Oracle Elixir
* Now persists through death
* Reveal Radius reduced to 600 from 750
* Duration reduced to 4 minutes from 5 minutes
* Now has a particle denoting the radius of effect

still sounds pretty beast

New Oracle sounds like the final nail in Akali's coffin.

TIL a great way to counter proxy farming is to pickup a snowball item. Cant proxy farm if 400AP Leb at 20 mins instagibs you at the jungle entrance.

zkylon

zkylewd
What makes Nunu different in this patch?

Shouldnt it be easier before since his Q heal got nerfed?

they made his q level 1 damage be 600 instead of 500, so you can't outsmite his invade. (lvl 1 smite is I think 470 so technically you couldn't either, but at least you had a chance)

also eating your blue buff gives him 10% extra health and jumps him to level 2, so he levels either w or e and just runs away while you're fucked. since nunu has some pretty amazing base stats and he's gonna heal 90 health as soon as he eats the blue buff, he can pretty safely and stupidly steal whatever without giving a shit.

it's retarded

scy

It's more just that they increased the EXP reward from the camp so the steal itself is more valuable. That's why it's a bigger deal in 3.8 than it was before.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't know how tanks do it

three games played as leona today, all losses

perfect stuns, just shoot the mother fucker

carry still farming

I don't have the patience

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So I basically just play ARAM these days.

Anyways I changed up my AP build order last night, and it seemed to do wonders. I used to rush deathcap.

Now I wait it out a bit and it works so much better for me. I get it 3rd in my build order now.

PS: I just finished a game as a tank and said the same thing. I was like yo I can tank for a little bit, but when I go in dps.

Instead I go in and they either run away or farm minions.

Even a 20 minute solo is very impressive (especially since he is at full health and can just walk away if someone finds him).

Yeah. I tried it in an actual game. It was fairly easy to get away if I get caught since I'm always at full health.

I'm sorry Volibear. I took every buff, dragon and baron. You thought you could duel me in your creep wave? :(

Q8D3vil

Played 2 games with Nunu and my team was fairly behind but soloing dragon 15-20min into the game is fucking broken.
Edit: Baron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom