• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wasn't able to endure blind pick anymore, I'm sick of playing against hecarims, blitz/thresh in every match. (In LAT servers there is only Normal(blind) and Ranked/Duo.)

So I broke my word of not playing ranked until I had 500 wins or till I could play well(enough) with 3 champions in every role.

I was a bit nervious, played this song and I said "let's do it".

And...
u8H972f.png

<3 Ahri
I could have got more kills, since I was doing almost all the damage, but there was no point in getting all the kills and let my ADC suffer.
Yes, that Morgana and Taric went bot.
I smile every time I'm playing against Akali.
*I was farming as shit, I blame my nerves.

(I was testing this new start, dora's ring + 2 pots. Works pretty well, before I never started with Dora's ring, but I'm starting to really like that start with Ahri).

New sale tomorrow:

- Rageborn Mundo 487 RP
- Waterloo Miss Fortune 260 RP
- Mercenary Katarina 260 RP

- Diana 487 RP
- Shaco 395 RP
- Singed 292 RP

Linkety link

I might just buy Rageborn Mundo, I think its at least the second best skin he's got. Though its 487, and I don't know if I care about Mundo that much :dd wat do.

Nice, was looking into learning Diana, I really like her design.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So, I wasn't able to endure blind pick anymore, I'm sick of playing against hecarims, blitz/thresh in every match. (In LAT servers there is only Normal(blind) and Ranked/Duo.)

So I broke my word of not playing ranked until I had 500 wins or till I could play well(enough) with 3 champions in every role.

I was a bit nervious, played this song and I said "let's do it".

And...

<3 Ahri
I could have got more kills, since I was doing almost all the damage, but there was no point in getting all the kills and let my ADC suffer.
Yes, that Morgana and Taric went bot.
I smile every time I'm playing against Akali.
*I was farming as shit, I blame my nerves.

(I was testing this new start, dora's ring + 2 pots. Works pretty well, before I never started with Dora's ring, but I'm starting to really like that start with Ahri).

Normals are harder than ranked. In Normals you can get all sorts of shit like Diamond 5 players all the way from Bronze 2 players, either on your team or the other. Ranked is a little more consistent and there are no premades to deal with.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm sad about the Draven nerf, but I guess a champion is probably too good if I win a reasonably high percentage with them. :p

The login music sounds suuuuper like Inception or maybe Dark Knight to me. Anyone else hear it?

zkylon

zkylewd
riot should just remove yi, teemo, heimer, nunu and singed from the game and redo them from the ground up. there's not a single fun mechanic they bring to the game that's worth the annoyance they create.

it's unbelievable how unfun and frustrating these champions make playing the fucking game.

also

bittersweet_zac_by_pachycephalosaurus36-d68xam3.jpg

garath

I don't even want to play ranked tonight. There's some crazy stuff going on this patch. I think I'll buy Aatrox and just play some normals.

Q8D3vil

-No damage
-No Reset
-Cant clear wave fast
-Useless without heavy cc comp
-Extremely long cdr on Q and E

crappier version of Khazix

I just got matched against TWO plat 1s, 1 gold and 2 Silver 1s on my Silver 4-3 promo series. Our entire team was just Silver 4-2.

Wtf hax y u do this to me rioto?

Boken

Banned
Hes a real good version of irelia

-aoe knockup
-nontargeted dash
-huge healz on aa
-huge damage on aa
-big melee range
-lots of AS%

OP

Ferga

Hes a real good version of irelia

-aoe knockup
-nontargeted dash
-huge healz on aa
-huge damage on aa
-big melee range
-lots of AS%

OP

But he ain't really tanky. You can burst him down before he can heal anything.

The only good aatrox i've seen was one who split push and played like trynd. But then again, trynd could have done a better job at it.

Q8D3vil

Except Irelia just need to survive until 9 and she will fucking murder anyone.
AArtrox cdr are his fucking weakness, and his gap closer isn't that good if his opponent have escape (kennen/kayle).

y2dvd

Ha last night we had an opposing Nunu trying to blue steal just like the link shows against a Cho, Zyra, and I forgot our actual jungler. He almost got away with the help of his ally, but we secured a double kill with all of our cc.

Really, just have support pink ward if you see Nunu dropping a ward. Convince support by saying you'll gank bot lane often or something.

Last game we had a jungle Leona. OMG, she can burst people down fast. The things that works in this game.

garath

Aatrox kind of looks like a mix of Trynd and Riven more than anything to me. Auto attacker with some gap closing and all cooldown based.

Probably jungles about as well as they would too.

Boken

Banned
the only thing that Riven and Trynd really have in common is that they scale off AD

"auto attack and all cooldown based"

thats like weird dude.

trynd i can see, aatrox and trynd have to keep hitting things

but riven? not really. shes an ad caster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom