• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Riven splash when we still have awful Poppy, Shen, Sion and more.

Old Riven splash was fine.

really? It's one of the most boring ones out there. Riven in front of a big brown stain basically.

attachment.php

Sion and Poppy probably aren't gonna get new splashes until they're remade.

zkylon

zkylewd
New Riven splash when we still have awful Poppy, Shen, Sion and more.

Old Riven splash was fine.
it's not like a single development pipeline. maybe for some reason the dude doing the splash arts got a stroke of inspiration while thinking about riven and just made that in half an hour. or maybe they want to do a complete poppy rework and they're pushing back the splash update until then.

shit like that

imo, though, riot should be a lot less iterative about some of these things and just say "ok, at s4 we revisit all splash arts" and just up the level on all of the shitty ones. stuff like that instead of going case by case all the time

also in new splash I find riven a lot less likeable, less "nice" and more brutish. I dunno, not my coup of tea when portraying waifus

scy

I have to say I approve of the Riven change. She should look a bit more non-happy.

Though I still have a fondness for hoboRiven.

lHy9oMu.png

zkylon

zkylewd
yi skins:
they all look like palette swaps to me

I have to say I approve of the Riven change. She should look a bit more non-happy.

Though I still have a fondness for hoboRiven.

lHy9oMu.png
see, for some reason new splash art doesn't make me think of hobo riven while old one does

well, not some reason, I just hate new face

JesseZao

I'm up for some fresh caviar and it feels good. Hit my goal for this season. Maybe I'll go for plat in S4. I need practice in bot lane esp.

Boken

Banned
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0588a10737e8ca4954bd499198e843f8/tumblr_mom5yvQKlu1s1gwsfo1_1280.png[/IM]

riot pls[/QUOTE]
Zkylon pls. Too much skin!

New yi sounds pretty strong.

Permanent reset passive on his ultimate. (of course you don't reset the ultimate active tho)

They add to his fantasy, they add to his silhouette, and they add to the thought that this dude has so many swords that he's truly a master of his own style.
:D

edit: I completely missed the part where Wuju Style active now does true damage.

Lost my series, end up with 90LP.

imokwithdis

I really want to see the numbers on new Yi. I'm not sure why DR% would be better. I have never seen anything kill a late game AP Yi through his Meditate.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There was a post on reddit about two kinds of lol players, logistical and technical, and while being rather narrow in definition basically the technical had mechanical ability but no game awareness and the logistical had game awareness but not much skill. I didnt pay much heed to it but today I have come across a third category, one i call feckless. Its ok to not be very good at this game, its ok to be learning, its ok to make mistakes, but when you solely lose the game for your team because you refuse, I say again, refuse to group and then continue to blame everyone else when you lose, thats kind of rediculous.

Point in order, if every member of your team is asking you to group because you have an advantage, and for 20 minutes you refuse allowing the other team to eek back control then you are an idiot.

And im not even talking about dedicated split push tactics, im talking about doing everything in your power to not join the team.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sivir needs a rework way more than Yi does, lol. She's a walking pixel atm.

Kinda true, ap yi has its niche and its a pretty rediculous one that guarantees farm, resets and absolutely no skillshots. Literally the only decision you have to make as ap yi is which low target to focus on.

Point in order, if every member of your team is asking you to group because you have an advantage, and for 20 minutes you refuse allowing the other team to eek back control then you are an idiot.

And im not even talking about dedicated split push tactics, im talking about doing everything in your power to not join the team.
I played with someone just like that earlier in ranked. He said Malphite was open so he wanted the captain to get Malphite for him. When it was his turn, he said he didn't want Malphite anymore, called ADC and picked... Kayle. Yeah okay maybe we can still work that out. When the game started, he refused point blank to go with the support and wanted to solo top, which forced our Xin to lane with the support against ALISTAR and CAIT. He lost the lane and blamed support for not warding top. After 40 mins we started getting back because the enemy threw a lot, then he disconnects.

It's like he's trying to sabotage the team as much as possible.

Newt

I played with someone just like that earlier in ranked. He said Malphite was open so he wanted the captain to get Malphite for him. When it was his turn, he said he didn't want Malphite anymore, called ADC and picked... Kayle. Yeah okay maybe we can still work that out. When the game started, he refused point blank to go with the support and wanted to solo top, which forced our Xin to lane with the support against ALISTAR and CAIT. He lost the lane and blamed support for not warding top. After 40 mins we started getting back because the enemy threw a lot, then he disconnects.

It's like he's trying to sabotage the team as much as possible.
That sounds really awful, lol. Was this a normal or ranked match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom