• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
that has to be a huge fucking troll. hes going from a solo lane to a solo lane.

the laneswap meta means that mid or top doesnt actually mean anything, other that than the long lane solo might get fucked by a 2v1

pro players dont even see top/mid lane anymore: "We are sololaners, it doesent matter what lane we are, we go where we need to go"
I'm surprised that top/mid/bot language has lasted so long. At best right now the positions are, short lane solo, long lane solo, duo and jungler

----

or maybe reginald realised hes mechanically weak compared to rising star mids worlds

Good. I feel embarrassed whenever I have to explain "mid" and "top" just because X champ is expected to play in one of those areas. Solo laners should be the word.

bjaelke

that has to be a huge fucking troll. hes going from a solo lane to a solo lane.

the laneswap meta means that mid or top doesnt actually mean anything, other that than the long lane solo might get fucked by a 2v1

pro players dont even see top/mid lane anymore: "We are sololaners, it doesent matter what lane we are, we go where we need to go"
I'm surprised that top/mid/bot language has lasted so long. At best right now the positions are, short lane solo, long lane solo, duo and jungler

----

or maybe reginald realised hes mechanically weak compared to rising star mids worlds
Reginald is far more aggressive than Dyrus. I'd expect him to get punished in a 1vs2.

bjaelke

Udyr skin just hit the PBE server.

635079124368640673.png

:lol

Boken

Banned
I hope he gets more naked as he levels up

finally, a skin for the ladies

Udyr skin just hit the PBE server.

635079124368640673.png

:lol

The fuuuuuck? Gross. ):

Edit: udyr isn't a bear is he? Pretty sure he's a tribal man wearing fake fur coats

#1 and #2 are messing up my mind. #1 has the turtle scale, but bear paws. #2 is... what? 3 and 4 are Tiger and Phoenix.

I just realized he has a urf-textures for an "urf joke" related file.
i think #2 is for when he does his urf joke, since the face is kinda urf like

Ferga

Whats with all the splash arts for spirit guard? Random splash for every game?

And a different recall for each stance? Awwwwwwww yeahhhhhh

zkylon

zkylewd
just found out that in latin america:

10 usd = 1250rp
40 pesos = 1150rp
10 usd = 80 pesos

oh fuck imma get so many skins T_T

also just won 8 0 8 and 10 3 11 on lux so I still got it T_T

so many feelings today T_T

gotta get some new zooey gifs

Ken

how do you guys feel about the whole first pick picking for their duo last pick and swapping

seems kind of scummy

Leezard

how do you guys feel about the whole first pick picking for their duo last pick and swapping

seems kind of scummy

Nothing scummy about that. The first pick just get relegated to last pick. Even if he tried to call a specific role, only the one he picks for the last pick is actually taken. The first pick just has to take what's left over.

Ken

Nothing scummy about that. The first pick just get relegated to last pick. Even if he tried to call a specific role, only the one he picks for the last pick is actually taken. The first pick just has to take what's left over.

i forgot to add last pick forces first pick role too because duo powers ha!

ex. first pick takes malz and says he's switching. second/third picks fiora top. last pick picks trynd top and swaps with first "because we're a duo!!"

zkylon

zkylewd
I give the udyr skin 4 out of 5 happy zooeys

ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif
ibWCecQctMlB7.gif

tempting me to buy udyr, but eh, I've come to realize I don't like melee champions.

Tomas

Banned
i forgot to add last pick forces first pick role too

ex. first pick takes malz and says he's switching. second/third picks fiora top. last pick picks trynd top and swaps with first "because we're a duo!!"

1. Pick your role if you it is not taken (doesn't matter if called or not) and report player who picked second top or duo mid. High chance that you lose a game, especially if you start arguing.
2. Be a better man and take role which isn't called. You are more likely to win the game this way. Report the player if he was vocal and annoying about this pick calling, majority of people just click punish in tribunal so it doesn't even matter if he is guilty or not.

Duo doesn't give any special privileges of picking. My friend who is a slightly more dedicated to getting his role tries to call adc asap. If someone picks adc, he might pick adc aswell. If I or anyone can't play the game we want, then perhaps it is better to quit or be a dick to get what you want.

This Udyr skin should be better:
mimic_udyr_by_he_st-d5xpwir.jpg

Leezard

i forgot to add last pick forces first pick role too because duo powers ha!

1. Pick your role if you it is not taken (doesn't matter if called or not) and report player who picked second top or duo mid. High chance that you lose a game, especially if you start arguing.
2. Be a better man and take role which isn't called. You are more likely to win the game this way. Report the player if he was vocal and annoying about this pick calling, majority of people just click punish in tribunal so it doesn't even matter if he is guilty or not.

Duo doesn't give any special privileges of picking. My friend who is a slightly more dedicated to getting his role tries to call adc asap. If someone picks adc, he might pick adc aswell. If I or anyone can't play the game we want, then perhaps it is better to quit or be a dick to get what you want.
Well said. Either ignore them or fill up. If you go duo picking like that you can't expect to get both roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom