• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There are so many champions right now that are almost pick or ban that I don't know why you would throw it away on somebody like Ryze.

Edwardo

Never laned against an Irelia before today. Silly goose didnt have flash, so it was gank city top lane. I did a double take that game bc the enemy graves had like 100+ cs/10 mins. With the win I finally got a promo series again. I spiraled down to Silver 5. Hopefully I can get out and start climbing up again.

Oh and anyone else seeing all the Udyrs coming out of the woodwork now that the skin is coming out?

Blizzard

Banned
HI GUYS!

I'm back.

And I see nobody plays together still D:<
Welcome back Karthus! I'm almost always up for ARAM, just spam invites.
Never laned against an Irelia before today. Silly goose didnt have flash, so it was gank city top lane. I did a double take that game bc the enemy graves had like 100+ cs/10 mins. With the win I finally got a promo series again. I spiraled down to Silver 5. Hopefully I can get out and start climbing up again.

Oh and anyone else seeing all the Udyrs coming out of the woodwork now that the skin is coming out?
This happened to me like yesterday. We were sort of holding our own, and then I noticed the enemy Graves had like 350 CS. I imagine that's normal for platinum games, but I think it's pretty rare in silver at my level.

Edwardo

This happened to me like yesterday. We were sort of holding our own, and then I noticed the enemy Graves had like 350 CS. I imagine that's normal for platinum games, but I think it's pretty rare in silver at my level.

Ya to be honest i've never seen someone that efficient on cs in the same game as me before. He was at like 312 at 30:00. It was pretty crazy.

brian!

I want to play with people!

No one thinks a small tourney would be a good idea?
Edit: like a 5v5 BYOT tournament

if you have 5 I think we'd probably have enough for ~3 teams if room 4 participates too
not really much of a tournament, but itd be fun to like rotate games and the other team can jeer and be peanut gallery

but iz hard to organize

to inside house people I think we can play right now

zkylon

zkylewd
having separate accounts according to region is pretty dumb

I wouldn't mind playing some inhouse on shitty 170 ping with you guys

I'm pretty meh on Udyr's new ultimate skin. His robe/poncho looks bad and is in every stance. They should have changed that for each stance. If you want to keep it then at least change its colors, not the same boring beige for all 4 stances. The spirits in the stances are meh and just feel lazy and their final forms are barely noticeable, I had to rewind and watch a few times just to spot a difference. This whole skin feels lazy. I like how they highlighted some new voice interactions with him and other minor niggles in an attempt to make it ultimate like the icons and profile banner which a monkey in their art department could whip up in a half hour. Just a disappointing skin that was probably a legendary or even a 975'er before and then they added some minor touches and jacked up the price to ultimate. Awful. That robe in every stance...

Boken

Banned
sure, shoot me up a pm with the stuffs

just don't expect me to speak on mumble since I'm very shy about my english
enjoy being vanillasunshine

I'm pretty meh on Udyr's new ultimate skin. His robe/poncho looks bad and is in every stance. They should have changed that for each stance. If you want to keep it then at least change its colors, not the same boring beige for all 4 stances. The spirits in the stances are meh and just feel lazy and their final forms are barely noticeable, I had to rewind and watch a few times just to spot a difference. This whole skin feels lazy. I like how they highlighted some new voice interactions with him and other minor niggles in an attempt to make it ultimate like the icons and profile banner which a monkey in their art department could whip up in a half hour. Just a disappointing skin that was probably a legendary or even a 975'er before and then they added some minor touches and jacked up the price to ultimate. Awful. That robe in every stance...
you just hate asian skirts dont you

i think what youre looking for is that its *uninspired*. because on a technical level, this is probably the skin that took the most work to make

enjoy being vanillasunshine

you just hate asian skirts dont you

i think what youre looking for is that its *uninspired*. because on a technical level, this is probably the skin that took the most work to make

That's because of the 4 stances not because it was difficult. Udyr's skins just take more time. Even so, I wouldn't even pay 450 RP for a skin of one of those stances, they're boring and look bad.

That was mean when you said I should seek a therapist in the Dawngate thread. Thought you were a nice guy before that.

Boken

Banned
so the word you are looking for is uninspired then?

im a registered counsellor. talk to me about anything

hey no im not mean im gonna play dawngate this weekend

zkylon

zkylewd
947163_330274337104694_1308729302_n.jpg

20 pesos got me this

cheaper than a 520 skin

Did a pro/streamer jungle Fizz? I'm starting to see them they often get fed. They usually rush Lizard too. I got pretty demolished as Nasus.

zkylon

zkylewd
you could probably print that on a t-shirt for 20pesos
yeah but I have already enough clothes, I need to start disposing of them rather than adding new ones. and buy more sandals

on the other hand, my current mouse pad is like a pool of cancerous filth

Boken

Banned
yeah but I have already enough clothes, I need to start disposing of them rather than adding new ones. and buy more sandals

on the other hand, my current mouse pad is like a pool of cancerous filth
i hope you dont use that mouse pad

it looks shit. its probably overly hard and gives me goosebumps whenever i brush my hand over it

Boken

Banned
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/t...-joke-during-video-game-is-jailed-for-months/
america is fkn serious business

----------
http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3
holy shit, oceanic is in beta. farewell friends

ill miss you all

We&#8217;re also celebrating the launch with an online tournament from July 6 to July 14. The tournament&#8217;s top four teams will head to PAX Melbourne from July 19-21 to compete for cash prizes. There will be more info soon, so check back for all the details.
wish i went to pax now
the prizepool is 40k for what is essentially a 1 weeks notice series of tournaments. 40k is a lot for us ozzis tho. da fuk. people would participate just for the chance of going to worlds

Blizzard

Banned
Well played, Fallen and team on the inhouse.

I never realized until today how difficult it is to see the spears with the Nidalee cyber huntress skin. They're a narrow red line. Plus, they're completely invisible out of bushes, but I guess that's true for all projectiles. Is that intentional or was there ever any talk of changing that?

Skins are fine, but I'm not fond of skins that make things hard to recognize. Nidalee spears, iBlitzcrank grabs (plus I lose him looking for a big yellow robot instead of a shiny silver blob), fancy Lux snares, Syndra goldballs, any others that are harder to see?

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope you dont use that mouse pad

it looks shit. its probably overly hard and gives me goosebumps whenever i brush my hand over it

huh why?

:(

just a cheap ass mouse pad like my cheap ass mouse and my cheap ass keyboard and my fancy I-spent-all-my-money-on-this wacom tablet

Boken

Banned
huh why?

:(

just a cheap ass mouse pad like my cheap ass mouse and my cheap ass keyboard and my fancy I-spent-all-my-money-on-this wacom tablet
i only use branded computer goods

my weapon of choice for pwning my enemies

if ou have a fancy wacom tablet how come youve never shown us any of your leeg waifu fanart

is it because theyre too Xrated for neogaf TOS

I'm thinking about buying Kraken Pro headset.

Not sure, it cost 80 dollars in US. 1,250 MXN here... ($97 USD) + 15 dollars for shipping.

Hehh, not sure. Perhaps I should wait until my next trip to the States. I'll think about it.

Has anyone here used these headsets?

EXGN

Finally managed to pull off the Lee Sin ward kick combo. Toward the end of the game, the enemy team was sieging our tower. I managed to peg the enemy Leona with a Q, hopped to her, warded behind the enemy Draven and kicked him forward into the team.

I practiced against bots for like an hour yesterday. Dat feel of actually doing it though :p

tumblr_inline_mp2j5nmHsc1qc9lhz.gif

Boken

Banned
Finally managed to pull off the Lee Sin ward kick combo. Toward the end of the game, the enemy team was sieging our tower. I managed to peg the enemy Leona with a Q, hopped to her, warded behind the enemy Draven and kicked him forward into the team.

I practiced against bots for like an hour yesterday. Dat feel of actually doing it though :p

tumblr_inline_mp2j5nmHsc1qc9lhz.gif

damn, i should buy lee sin just to try that move

must feel like a badass afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom