• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectraStar

i hope you play him ad top.

My friend and I used to run Blitz + AD Malz bot in blind pick -- so much fun.
The only problem was when his little minion guy would derp and not attack the right person.

so watched this and now I'm pretty disappointed about the udyr skin

I was hoping for at least different running animations depending on the stance or something

it's really basically same udyr with different arms and a couple texture changes, very disappointing

Agreed. I think it would have been cooler if they kept the little ghosts around the whole time, rather than have them appear only when he switches stances.

i already made the 30$ hat joke

move along everybody nothing to see here

Oh Boken <3

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I heard a camera guy fiasco happened yesterday or something? Can anyone explain to me in detail what exactly happened?

Blizzard

Banned
I just went AP Sona in ARAM.

19/6/25 Rambo Sona with the most damage dealt on the team will never cease to amuse me!
AP Sona is really strong in ARAM with the right/wrong enemy team. It's always heartbreaking when I get the 1/60 chance of playing Sona but a teammate immediately dodges the ARAM.

Today they will steam my team @ 4 pm Mexico. :D

Wow, that would be awesome, in which team are you? I see you are in Bracket B if you play at 4 pm.
(Merida 5?)

Link to a date countdown!

Maybe all of gaf can watch and support
Not that many of us play support
t1372626000z2.png

Link (if you are using dark theme)
http://www.twitch.tv/ezgamingtv

Subtle

I just went AP Sona in ARAM.

19/6/25 Rambo Sona with the most damage dealt on the team will never cease to amuse me!

:D

I think Volibear support is really strong right now. Biscuit-Explorers-Boots-Ward-Pots as starting items. If you engage at level three you will either kill them or force their flashes. He's infinitely easier to use than Leo and Cow for the same results. I'll experiment more but I've seen really good results in four matches.

scy

Volibear support really only works against bad players. He's been one of the more "common" bruiser support things but it really isn't all that effective against decent players.

Sorry, forgot to check back! Team New Life and we just played Team Entrophy. I'm Ocho, support. :D

Congratulations!

Wow, holy shit, they did stream your game. Sadly I only watched the last teamfight, I'll have to see it once the stream is over.

Now you go against a peruvian team (DraGoStore).

That's awesome, hope you make it to the finals.

Edit: Is up http://www.twitch.tv/ezgamingtv/b/424025625 2:00:00

I see you played with Nami, incredible plays with your tsunami.

Stats of the match (not sure if this link will work for everybody...)

Ocho

Congratulations!

Wow, holy shit, they did stream your game. Sadly I only watched the last teamfight, I'll have to see it once the stream is over.

Now you go against a peruvian team (DraGoStore).

That's awesome, hope you make it to the finals.

Edit: Is up http://www.twitch.tv/ezgamingtv/b/424025625 2:00:00

I see you played with Nami, incredible plays with your tsunami.

Stats of the match (not sure if this link will work for everybody...)

Thanks for linking all the stuff! Had a lot of fun, failed a bubble for an easy first blood in early invade, but overall everyone played really great. We shall see how we fare against DraGoStore. To be honest, this event so far has been great, no late matches, admins are helpful, and the stream is really good.

zkylon

zkylewd
well yeah how could it be official, can't you see it's not GRITTY and BADASS!?

it doesn't fullfill the fantasy of DARK FANTASY ANGST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom