• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Hmmm Nautilus... Not sure if I wanna get him or not, I've never used him. It would be nice if there was a 'trial' system where, once a week, you could try a certain champ of your choice for a few games.

you can try him for free if you have a pbe account

Public Beta Environment. It's supposed to be for testing bugs etc but most people seem to use it to test out skins and champions they want to buy. I think you can sign up for at the beginning of each month or something like that. You also have to download the entire game again since it's a different build if I'm not mistaken.

Somehow we lost with a team of Veigar Nida Ryze Naut Lux. Enemy had WW Kayle Sej Eve Rumble. Feels bad man. I could nuke Rumble and Eve as Veigar before dying but Sej ans W2 were tanky as hell with 3500 ish HP and 250 ish MR. Our Ryze didnt have any kind of beef. He just rushed Sorc, AA, Void and WotA.

Newt

Somehow we lost with a team of Veigar Nida Ryze Naut Lux. Enemy had WW Kayle Sej Eve Rumble. Feels bad man. I could nuke Rumble and Eve as Veigar before dying but Sej ans W2 were tanky as hell with 3500 ish HP and 250 ish MR. Our Ryze didnt have any kind of beef. He just rushed Sorc, AA, Void and WotA.
Your team sounds like something that I can stack MR against and ignore.

Boken

Banned
sneak peek of the new sivir rework:
sivir_cosplay_2013-04-12_11-19-26.jpg

Whats this? ive resorted to using sex to compel you guys to do things
lolgaf players list:
[Google Form]
[Spreadsheet]

FILL IT OUT

Boken

Banned
so basically you want an very gungho asian man/woman in a big suit of armor and a 2 handed sword

kinda reminds me of korean mmos actually.

Ferga

I really hope Spirit Guard Udyr doesn't come out in the next 2 days. I'm going to be so mad if I come back from my snowboarding trip and it's full price.

I really hope Spirit Guard Udyr doesn't come out in the next 2 days. I'm going to be so mad if I come back from my snowboarding trip and it's full price.

Rest assured.
Source
So I figured I'd tag in here since I was the original source of the July 6th rumor (I replied to a guy asking if it'd be out before vacation with an "Outlook positive" magic 8ball image).

That's not quite happening, and with the holiday weekend it looks like the soonest y'all can expect to see Spirit Guard Udyr will be early next week.

Oh, and Spirit Guard Udyr, will get a custom death(not in launch).

brian!

league commercial where rex does a snowboard trick off a halfpipe in the mountains onto his computer seat and drops an elbow on the buy button

his computer transforms into spirit guard udyr and rex tears off his goggles mouthing wow

udyr gives him a massive hi 5, turning him into a turtle, all of a sudden they are chilling on the beach

bind walks in with a big suit saying something about how the skin isnt really worth it, but udyr zaps him with phoenix eyes and bind gets a bigger suit kinda like david byrne in stop making sense

this doesn't actually change bind's mind though; he is from canada and super sizing things for little cost has little appeal. "I can't even wear this suit anywhere", he thinks.

udyr is surfing rex who is a turtle. phreak appears on screen saying "oh dat turtle stance", but it ruins the whole commercial, like why would you put phreak as the face of anything you are trying to sell, why would you have him talk or say words or show his weird ass shaped head and awful facial hair and face anywhere

I haven't played League for a good few months but there's something that's been bothering me:

Why doesn't anyone build Mikael's Crucible on supports? Is it REALLY that unobtainable?

I haven't played League for a good few months but there's something that's been bothering me:

Why doesn't anyone build Mikael's Crucible on supports? Is it REALLY that unobtainable?
It's not that it's too expensive. There are other support items that cost as much... but those items are better. Better stats/actives, build out of things that supports should be getting. At least it builds out of Philo and not the mana crystal now, but supports still shouldn't really be buying Chalice. I think the regen is like wasted stats for a support, there are better MR items, and the active is on a three-minute cooldown.

It's done sometimes, it would just have to be a very specific situation, and probably only on Sona.

Einbroch

Banned
This is my first time watching Korean e-sports.

I'm fascinated by k-pop.

Edit: It just me or is klol on an entirely different level in terms of decision making?

It's also a very situational item. Heal and Cleanse in one is awesome. I'd only get it if the enemy has a lot of CC chains or if they have a team with a particularly good Ashe supported by other strong initiators.

Boken

Banned

hard to use active, weak stats

This is my first time watching Korean e-sports.

I'm fascinated by k-pop.

Edit: It just me or is klol on an entirely different level in terms of decision making?

k-lol have taken league to an art

its really what your reference point shouild be

-----
aram adventures

43%? NP, still win

Losing streak on normals, Friday night, no one else playing. I guess I'll just yoloqueue ranked no matter what happens.

yeah game #1, nidalee keeps warding the shit out of our jungle (too much infact) yet gragas and gp still get caught. shame, gp had really nice ults too. thornmail hurts and i very nearly got a penta :(

ps. condemn has amazing stun range

Boken

Banned
Nope. Correct Uni though.

Stop trying to stalk me bud

And yes to closer
Why you going to their ski trip
Why isn't Lissandra more popular? I bought her yesterday and shes pretty cool,probably my new favorite champ.
She has a great, cohesive kit.

She might be less popular because her Q is a little awkward to use and because she's a very high risk/reward champion that benefits a lot by her team capitalising on her initiation which isn't perfect in solo queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom