• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lucian's passive has no cooldown
His E costs 60mana at level 1 and no mana at level 5
His range will be 525
His Q will be like Caitlyn's Q. So.. windup?

Man. The E-AAs will feel so damn good. E'ing while channeling the ult will feel pretty sweet too when you dodge something big like a malphite ult.

Source?

So lucian's passive has no cooldown
His E costs 60mana at level 1 and no mana at level 5
His range will be 525
His Q will be like Caitlyn's Q. So.. windup?

Man. The E-AAs will feel so damn good. E'ing while channeling the ult will feel pretty sweet too when you dodge something big like a malphite ult.

525 is considered "short" range right? I kinda figured that was coming, especially since the description on the site says he "punishes those who get too close."

On the topic of bans, I've been playing draft normals a lot after getting over my draft anxiety, and I have to wonder whether there's really any reason to "OMG BAN MUMU/SHEN/MALPH/BLITZ NOOB" anymore. It just seems like lower leveled players are so set in their ways that they don't ban what they're uncomfortable playing against, they just ban what they've been banning since (what I've heard) Season 2.

scy

Lucian_Splash_1.jpg

yup.

Edit: Also, his range is 550, not 525.

525 is considered "short" range right? I kinda figured that was coming, especially since the description on the site says he "punishes those who get too close."

On the topic of bans, I've been playing draft normals a lot after getting over my draft anxiety, and I have to wonder whether there's really any reason to "OMG BAN MUMU/SHEN/MALPH/BLITZ NOOB" anymore. It just seems like lower leveled players are so set in their ways that they don't ban what they're uncomfortable playing against, they just ban what they've been banning since (what I've heard) Season 2.

Thresh is usually a good ban.

I ban Blitz when I don't go bot because I don't trust others not to get grabbed.

I ban counterpicks and whoever I don't feel like dealing with.

If someone keeps screaming he wants Yi I'll ban him.

---

Ferga y u lie, Lucian has 550 range

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/25037-pbe-update-for-7-9-lucian-and-master-yi-rework

is he fighting zac or some hentai monster

same thing

It's probably new Baron. Pretty sure Woad King Darius is fighting him in his splash too.

Thresh is usually a good ban.

I ban Blitz when I don't go bot because I don't trust others not to get grabbed.

I ban counterpicks and whoever I don't feel like dealing with.

If someone keeps screaming he wants Yi I'll ban him.

Yeah, Thresh seems like a common (good) ban. I'm not sure if post-nerf Kha-Zix is worth the ban anymore. I actually saw someone ban Udyr today, which I assume was out of some feeling of, "everyone's playing Udyr and I'm so sick of it so take this!"

Alpha Strike sounds messed up.

10/45/80/115/150 (+110% AD)
additional 110% AP if it crits

What?

---

banshee buff

UNIQUE Passive: Grants 45 Health Regen per 5 for up to 10 seconds after taking damage from an enemy champion or when the spell shield breaks.

---

spirit visage confirmed for bestest MR item ever

no lie i forgot that skin existed

so unmemorable

I think it's kinda cool. If I had to pick a Darius skin I think it would be that one.

Some of the launch skins recently have been so disappointing though. Special Weapon Zac or whatever is especially disappointing. I mean, I feel for Riot, because Zac is probably really hard to do a skin for considering he's just a single color blob, but man.

Ferga

I think it's kinda cool. If I had to pick a Darius skin I think it would be that one.

Some of the launch skins recently have been so disappointing though. Special Weapon Zac or whatever is especially disappointing. I mean, I feel for Riot, because Zac is probably really hard to do a skin for considering he's just a single color blob, but man.

Could of given him some nice looking clothing and made it 1350.

Like a white Zac in a black tuxedo.

Would pay good money for that.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Lucien First Impressions:
Super fun to play. I expected Q to be a skillshot but it's targeted. Felt really weird. His whole kit feels like it revolves around his passive. Even though you don't get any bonuses from the E dash (literally just Graves dash) it gives you the passive damage, which feels huge. Lucien just melts turrets. Ultimate feels really hard to use properly. It is a long range skillshot but it will stop at the first target. Seems easy to wiff it completely unless you are running back but you can cancel out of it, so you could even use it just to proc passive. His feels really mobile and really powerful.

Rating: Enemy Lucien ragequit in 1v1 out of ten.

New load screen sux.

Nether

Neo Member

I'd go as far as to say most of the recent launch skins have been really disappointing. Pheonix Quinn and Neon Vi being the only two that I've been impressed with in a long time. They've been doing a lot of visual reworks I guess, but still the whole point of "one skin at release" was supposed to be quality over quantity.

dimb can you check Alpha Strike?

10/45/80/115/150 (+ 110% AD)
If it crits, deals additional (+110% AP)

So what if I build crit with no AP? My crit does 0 extra damage?
Or I build AP with no crit?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
dimb can you check Alpha Strike?

10/45/80/115/150 (+ 110% AD)
If it crits, deals additional (+110% AP)

So what if I build crit with no AP? My crit does 0 extra damage?
Or I build AP with no crit?
Can confirm that it still scales off AD when it crits.

What does the recall animation do? I'm on my phone.

His default is the equilibrium thing with his two pistols.

His other skin is where he sits down, gets two bottles, one has a blue color, the other has the red one. He drinks his blue bottle and recalls. It's a Matrix reference.

Blizzard

Banned
His default is the equilibrium thing with his two pistols.

His other skin is where he sits down, gets two bottles, one has a blue color, the other has the red one. He drinks his blue bottle and recalls. It's a Matrix reference.
He looks like he drinks the red bottle to me, unless it's randomized.

Is it just me or are Riot going to have a significant problem with this? Didn't watch the whole thing, but didn't see any approval by them of the use of their IP and some art (icons).

Of those ones, the freshest one is probably Sailor Gangplank. All of them are definitely dated though.

Kinda want, but then I wouldn't use Special Forces GP as much, which is just a sin.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any EUW gaffers? The chat room seems so vacant :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom