• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

I am starting to feel like Zhonya's Hourglass is too strong in terms of what it offers as an item.

They should lower the ability power. It is pretty strong for what you get. And the cool down is pretty low. Its going to be ready by the time the next teamfight rolls around.

I can see them nerfing the AP to maybe around 90-100. Thr problem is that the recipe itself only gives 5AP. They can probably change the rod to a blasting wand then adjust the cost.

Cooldown is fine.

Unless I'm a safe champ, I pick up Zhonya before Deathcap.

yes!!!

jj0aHXF.png

Some guy proposed a mercy ruling for 4v5. Sounds pretty good, hopefully Riot looks into this.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3512300

this works well in theory but if somebody underperforms the whole team screams at him to leave so they can get a mercy.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
this works well in theory but if somebody underperforms the whole team screams at him to leave so they can get a mercy.
Pretty much. It also unnecessarily complicates things. People should always lose LP when they lose a match.

IsayFever

LCS needs to end faster. The games are super boring compared to the promo tournaments.

Challenger Circuit games are always more amazing than their lcs counterparts. I can only assume it's because they have everything to gain from doing crazy shit to make a name for themselves and catch other teams off guard.

Einbroch

Banned
Err...can't log in to my account because my password isn't working. Tried to reset password, nothing to my email. No Riot Points have been purchased...

Great, now it says there's no email with my account. What the flying fuck. Hacked?

Einbroch

Banned
Wow. Wow. To completely hack an account all you need is the password. If you have the password, you can literally change everything about the account. Want to change the account's email? Don't need to confirm it on the old email. It literally is that simple. Hell, even F2P Korean MMOs have that simple security feature.

I'm never spending another cent on this game. What a complete load. Some dude has my credit card information because Riot can't implement the most basic security feature. I can understand someone getting my password and logging into my account. Shit happens. But the hacker seriously changed my email without me knowing. I can't recover my account without sitting in a long line with Riot support emails. No phone number. No chat. Just an email.

Never again. I'm close to not playing this game anymore over such incompetence.

dimb

AP Kayle is really strong. Surprised she's not played more often.
Eh. She's not that special. She doesn't really nuke and you can exploit her low range/mobility that are reliant on cooldowns. Also...her ultimate at least has options to be countered considering its vulnerability to CC or just zoning. Most people would just rather have the reliability of a nuke, and she'd probably get stomped by common assassins like Ahri, and has difficulty dealing with the popular high mobility junglers like Elise and J4.
Sorry.

DeadNames

Banned
Wow. Wow. To completely hack an account all you need is the password. If you have the password, you can literally change everything about the account. Want to change the account's email? Don't need to confirm it on the old email. It literally is that simple. Hell, even F2P Korean MMOs have that simple security feature.

I'm never spending another cent on this game. What a complete load. Some dude has my credit card information because Riot can't implement the most basic security feature. I can understand someone getting my password and logging into my account. Shit happens. But the hacker seriously changed my email without me knowing. I can't recover my account without sitting in a long line with Riot support emails. No phone number. No chat. Just an email.

Holy shit, that sucks so much. I'm sorry :/

garath

That sucks so bad :(

If nothing else you just inspired me to change my password to something more robust.

I hope Riot's support can help.

Newt

Eh. She's not that special. She doesn't really nuke and you can exploit her low range/mobility that are reliant on cooldowns. Also...her ultimate at least has options to be countered considering its vulnerability to CC or just zoning. Most people would just rather have the reliability of a nuke, and she'd probably get stomped by common assassins like Ahri, and has difficulty dealing with the popular high mobility junglers like Elise and J4.
Yeah, she is pretty vulnerable against against poke and early harass. She destroys champs like Ahri though, who depend on burst combos. As long as you dodge her E, and ult at the right time, you can use your sustained damage advantage to take out Ahri.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've always thought that Kayle was great in team fights. Solo is where things get messy... Really just depends on the build.

dimb

Yeah, she is pretty vulnerable against against poke and early harass. She destroys champs like Ahri though, who depend on burst combos. As long as you dodge her E, and ult at the right time, you can use your sustained damage advantage to take out Ahri.
Ahri would literally just walk away.

Boken

Banned

poor guy
did you click on any weird links recently?

Ferga

It's weird seeing yi replacing TF's ban in solo queue. I mean it's deserved for Yi and all but TF is still the strongest solo queuer in the game.

An enemy tf got a penta a few games ago. Shit's hard to play against.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just had my first run in with some guys that were complete douches. It was normal, unranked so I typically let guys do their own thing like its no big deal. I see people calling lanes after I locked in with Kayle and settled on top. All of a sudden, they want me to run mid - or bottom. They couldn't make up their minds. Match starts. I'm moving between mid and bottom and guys still can't make up their minds.

End up missing the entire first 2:30 because I was floating in no man's land. Top gets absolutely steamrolled. Everything is free up top. Game is essentially done before the 10 minute mark. Dude blames me whilst pretending he's a pro then he says he'll report me and the other guy on top.

I lol. And AFK happily.

Einbroch

Banned
poor guy
did you click on any weird links recently?
Yeah, work demands I click on some shady sites.

Ran anti-malware software and three things were quarantined.

Like I said, my fault, but now I'm stuck without an account with my credit card attached since Riot lets you change your email without any confirmation.

scy

Even then, I wouldn't really come to that sort of conclusion from "I beat one so it must be bad."

Twisted Fate is still one of the better solo queue picks in general since he provides a harder to counterplay ultimate than it is to play him. Globals/pseudo-globals in general work well against disorganized play. Honestly, I'd almost say he should be a bigger deal even at low skill levels since it's pretty hard to screw up "suddenly there's an extra person here."

Then again, I think you're still sub-30? It's really hard to get a gauge on anything in those games as far as champ strength is concerned.

Blizzard

Banned
I had two consecutive ranked games with Lee Sin junglers who starting building aegis, then went huh, this builds into locket now?! I guess it's still catching people by surprise.

Such an extended lane phase. I brought 5500 gold on my first trip home. Vayne couldn't be more pleased with a BorK, Berserker and Zeal.

Still not as close as my stupid Skarner game last year where I went home and bought two TFs out of nothing.

Polymath

Neo Member
Was bored yesterday so i thought i'd give ranked a go again after getting in to silver 5...

8 win streaks later and
3TmMV

I don't even....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom