• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well that escalated quickly. Long story short I was Quinn in the middle and holding my own until top and bottom died like a million times. At that point it was gank city on the entire map and the game was over. I tried to surrender but for some reason some on the team didn't want to. This lead to our Kha'zix cussing out our Yi and telling him he sucked, then he spent a while spelling this out in our base with wards.

hahahaha

Never stop, League community.

inky

No. It is way too expensive. You're paying a big premium just for the lifesteal. Build a sightstone for wards and health instead.

Gotcha. It definitely felt way too expensive for what I remembered. Gonna blame my loss on that
It wasn't really due to that :p

Boken

Banned
Garena has released an infographic:
PxreRwN.jpg
23% female players is higher than NA/EU i think. how do they even know people found their girlfriends in lol. what.
anybody calculate hours played a day from that IP number?

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/p1o2S
interestingly, master yi feeds the most

I guess I'm a hipster for starting Eleisa's Miracle on Soraka. Astral Blessing + Heal + Locket + Wish + Barrier = lol

Reminds me of last game where we had Soraka, Nami, Sona, Cass and Zyra. We won just because of us always being at full health.

ILL Virtue

Neo Member
While league is down I need some basic help... what does a traditional mid/top/jungle rune page look like? I feel like mine are off... like more base ap or more ap/level or mp? Same with ad and armor pen. And what about movement speed on jungle? Or lifesteal (I play fiora and talon mainly)

While league is down I need some basic help... what does a traditional mid/top/jungle rune page look like? I feel like mine are off... like more base ap or more ap/level or mp? Same with ad and armor pen. And what about movement speed on jungle? Or lifesteal (I play fiora and talon mainly)

Yellow: Flat Armor (everyone)
Blue: Flat/Scaling MR, mixed to taste per role. I personally go with pure Flat MR for mages, then varying degrees of mixes for everyone else.
Red: AD (Marksman/Jungler), Mpen (Mage/Jungler), ASPD (usually Jungler), Arpen (to taste)

Quints are really up to you. Lifesteal, Flat AD, Flat AP, MPen, ArPen, Movespeed is the usual pool.

There are some oddball choices. Some supports like GP/5 Yellows. Diamondprox used CDR blues for Jungle Karma.

bjaelke

The OGN smack talk
TadkV.gif

"I just need to dominate their mid with the [Gragas'] barrels and their team will crumble."
"He wont be throwing any whine barrels. All he'll throw is the game!"

Boken

Banned
OGN CHAMPIONS QUARTER FINALS - MVP OZONE v CTU
is on now.
watch live! http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet

For an ADC, if both need help last hitting and some sustain, is it better to run two lifesteal quints and one AD or vice versa?
1 AD quint is the bare minimum for 2 tower 1 hit on melee and 1 tower 1 hit on ranged at certain levels, so i generally recommend 2 lifesteal 1 ad quint

phys
reds - arpen, mpen, ad, mpen+arpen (depends on damage)
yellow - flat armor, scaling hp (depending on matchup, armor is safer)
blue - mr/level, flat mr (depending on opponent/jungler - imo flat is just safer)
Quints - flat AD, flat AP, mpen, MS%, AS% (depending on scaling)

magical
reds - mpen or mpen+arpen (depends on ablity to auto attack harass)
yellow - flat armor, scaling hp, scaling ap, mana regen (flat armor safest, scaling hp for characters who excel at diving after lvl 6, scaling ap for safe farmers, mana regen for farmers who need mana)
blue - flat mr, ap/level (ap/level is for farming, otherwise mr is safest)
quints - flat AP, mpen (for high base damage ppl), MS%

most versatile rune pages:
physical (bruiser, assassin, ad dependant jungler) - flat ad RED, flat armor YLLO, flat mr BLUE, flat ad QUINT
magical (mage, assassin, or even poke supports) - flat mpen RED, flat armor YLLO, flat mr BLUE, flat ap QUINT
ADC (focusing on last hitting/sustain) - flat ad RED, flat armor YLLO, flat mr BLUE, 1 flat ad QUINT, 2 lifesteal QUINT (physical page can be used in a pinch)
jungler (starting machete) - as% RED, flat armor YLLO, flat mr BLUE, as% QUINT or ms% QUINT

-------------

bjaelke

He actually did well from what I saw.

Didn't see the whole match but I know they lost (barely).

AD Kennen cost them that match imo. He'd position himself in the middle of the teamfights with slicing malestrom and that limited his ability to attack from a safe distance - as you'd expect from an AD carry

Boken

Banned
LoL pushing back LCS Finals tickets again is really being a pain.

Is there anything cool I get by attending / buying merch there? I assume at the very least I'll get some skins or something.

Nerdsssssssssssssssssss
Ya sorry about that
I assume riot are going to match valve and sell merchandise, or give it away for free. You might be able to offload them on eBay. Just give me the skins k

AD Kennen cost them that match imo. He'd position himself in the middle of the teamfights with slicing malestrom and that limited his ability to attack from a safe distance - as you'd expect from an AD carry

That's lame. As an AD Ken player, you're supposed to use the ult defensively.

Boken

Banned
Yes. I can't think of any kind of CC/displacement that goes through Black Shield. Come to think of it, can Black Shield still prevent CC if the CC spell outdamages it?
generally, effects and damage are applied at the same time in lol

so yes, it will still prevent the cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom