• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

New sale yo

2013.08.20.articlebanner.champskinsale.jpg

Champion and skin sale: 8.20 - 8.23

Give your champions a new look with these skins, on sale for a limited time:

Glacial Malphite 675 RP
Headhunter Master Yi 487 RP
Atlantean Fizz 260 RP

Add these champions to your roster, on sale for a limited time:

Kha'Zix 487 RP
Brand 440 RP
Shen 395 RP

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-820-823

Glad I bought Glacial Malphite on sale before the price bump.

Headhunter Yi in time for the nerfs. Cool.

Mothman91

you guys ready for GAMES COM???

Heres some mobile phone pics of the setup

Follow the progress of qualifiers around the world:

Time until the next Season 3 Qualifiers Event - International Wild Card Tournament at GAMESCOM
t1377068400z4.png
Which events are going to happen there? Wildcard and EU playoffs?

And what teams are the one to "look out for" in the Wildcard?

Which events are going to happen there? Wildcard and EU playoffs?

And what teams are the one to "look out for" in the Wildcard?

Wildcard, EU playoffs and, S4 Promo Qualifier?

I would say:
paiN Gaming - Brazil
Dark Passage - Turkey.

And I would say Lyon Gaming - LATAM, but I'm biased, and is just my opinion.

If you're interesed, you can read this post in lolesport.
(lol at Lyon winning all their games in less than 25 minutes.)

Ocho

Wildcard, EU playoffs and, S4 Promo Qualifier?

I would say:
paiN Gaming - Brazil
Dark Passage - Turkey.

And I would say Lyon Gaming - LATAM, but I'm biased, and is just my opinion.

If you're interesed, you can read this post in lolesport.
(lol at Lyon winning all their games in less than 25 minutes.)

I'm rooting for Lyon. #1 NA challenger team? Sure why not. (not sure if they're still #1).

garath

Yay. Promoted. Back to Silver I. Thank you based Zac.

4 wins in a row. All Zac. Such a strong jungler right now. Swept that promotion.

Well so far today:

14/4/7
6/2/2

2 losses. both with LeBlanc. First game mid, second game bot. Teammates seemed kinda clueless...which is saying something since these were my first PvP matches ever on LoL that I can recall. Feels bad when you're the only guy posting a postive KDA.

edit: I feel like I could be much more dominant if I knew any of these enemy abilities or what they do. lol

garath

Had to support.. another Sona win. Still perfect in ranked with her. Yay.

My Silver I division is depressing. 70% of the participants have the veteran badge.

Wow.. just lolking'd my last couple matches. Lots of gold. Faced a plat mid Talon for my promo match. Fortunately my midlaner picked Zed against him and with a little help kept him from snowballing too much. Zed's a pretty good pick against Talon.

Arrogant first picking Talon even if you are facing a bunch of gold and silvers (must have been duo?)

inky

How is Dudyr these days? First champ I learned how to jungle with, but he fell pretty behind other junglers and even top wasn't a great pick. I see there's a ~$25 skin for him, so did he have a renaissance?

Also, Zac is a lot of fun to play indeed. I might use real monies on him.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
How is Dudyr these days? First champ I learned how to jungle with, but he fell pretty behind other junglers and even top wasn't a great pick. I see there's a ~$25 skin for him, so did he have a renaissance?

Also, Zac is a lot of fun to play indeed. I might use real monies on him.

He carried Rex to plat. So yea pretty good.

inky

Sounds great. I enjoyed playing him back then so I'll put him in the rotation.

I've been jungling Shen, but whenever something happens it is always my fault. =(

Blizzard

Banned
I hate thresh..last game we forgot to ban him, we lost.. (but cuz of mid fed).

liss vs kat..who would win?
I don't play Kat near as much as I used to, but I feel like Lissandra can do well if they're a decent player. I may have played the matchup once and did poorly. I don't remember much of Lissandra's stuff, but she can escape, freeze herself, or freeze you if you try ulting, and if you're not ulting then she may still be able to poke or waveclear okay.

Boken

Banned
Yes, at my skill level :p People are more worried about snowball heroes or ones clearly they can't defend against like Eve. (what are wards?)
even with wards, eve is scary as hell
does a world exist where shen isn't banned?
why ban shen when you can pick singed against him for a good time?
I hate thresh..last game we forgot to ban him, we lost.. (but cuz of mid fed).

liss vs kat..who would win?
based on kit, it might be slightly liss favoured, but it depends a lot on hitting your Q

scy

If you're getting that kind of score and still losing, it really does beg the question of what your map presence and objective control is like. I mean, yes, your team could be letting you down on all those fronts but if you're massively ahead and every lane is losing, there's still things you could have done.

Boken

Banned
You would think so but nope. kat was farming liss like she was a potato
liss' damage isnt enough to 100-0 kat, so if liss misses her Q and kat tries to all in her, liss will just basically be wasting her ult to stop it. What liss is amazing at is locking kat down for the jungler to get to her and kill her. always gank them liss lanes, shes an amazing lane to gank.
Not even 28/6/3 is enough to carry at this level of matchmaking.

Pray for me.

If you're getting that kind of score and still losing, it really does beg the question of what your map presence and objective control is like. I mean, yes, your team could be letting you down on all those fronts but if you're massively ahead and every lane is losing, there's still things you could have done.
tl;dr, leblanc sucks late game, try to snowball the game or else youre as useless as a carry cm

tl;dr, leblanc sucks late game, try to snowball the game or else youre as useless as a carry cm

there's not enough snowballing in the world when the rest of your team is capable of going 1/30, bro.

last game, teammates go:

0/23/0
1/17/1
2/15/1
0/11/5

I finish 5/4/0. Game kept crashing so I started the game 5 minutes in, 5 levels behind the enemy mid. and still caught up and led the team in levels, kills, items, etc.

Name a champ that can carry that kinda nonsense. How many games of this do I have to play before I can play with people that know how to play this game on some basic level?

Ghost23

I have to stay away from the main gaming forum of NeoGAF when it comes to LoL. According to them it's the devil's game and has nothing on Dota. *sigh*

I have to stay away from the main gaming forum of NeoGAF when it comes to LoL. According to them it's the devil's game and has nothing on Dota. *sigh*
Doh. Valve fans are some of the most rabid out there.

Every single DotA 2 AND LoL topic has a DotA 2 fanboy shitting on LoL. Every. Single. One. For every trashy LoL fanboy in a topic, there's at least 10 other trashy DotA 2 fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom