• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

should i get elise or ahri?

I've actually been having a tough time playing as Elise lately. She is very very combo centric and I've been having some rough lag spikes missing all sorts of shit. Been sticking with champs where I can afford to hit the button multiple times to get the spell to fire instead of relying on everything to go off with a single press.

Sidenote. Meteos is streaming right now. He is so damn good its remarkable.

Boken

Banned
wont believe it until its in an infographic

AD4j8Pl.png

believe

scy

there's not enough snowballing in the world when the rest of your team is capable of going 1/30, bro.

What were you doing when they were going 1/30? How many of those kills could have been donated to the laner? To simply give kill/death doesn't really paint the entire picture.

What were you doing when they were going 1/30? How many of those kills could have been donated to the laner? To simply give kill/death doesn't really paint the entire picture.

I think you're intelligent enough to surmise that they were busy feeding hard, buying no items, jumping into 1v2 and 1v3 fights, trying out new heroes, etc. Not even sure why you'd need explanation for why a team goes 1/30. It practically answers itself. Everyone is new, and it shows. Presuming you've played more than a few matches yourself, anyway. That may have been a poor assumption on my part, as I assumed I was the only one new here. If so, I apologize.

Anyway, last game for the night: 21/0/6 win.

edit:

106 / 17 / 26 over 8 matches.

13.25 / 2.1 / 3.25 averaged

7.86kda today.

day 1 was a success.

Boken

Banned
I want to get a different mid laner but I want to get good with xerath... What do I do lolgaf?? :(
just get good at him
hes pretty fun after level 6
dreams is playing at level 10 summoer level or something

forgrim

I've been keeping a log on my LP gains in div 1 because frankly, i'm wondering if it truly is as bad as lots have described (the league forums has six billion posts on this).

and so far...+6, -4, +10, +5, +8, +11, +12 = 48

has anyone gained +20 > in div 1? i feel like the +'s are every little, but if the -'s are little, its semi doable, just slow as molasses. i swear tho, if i lose one and its -20, i'll agree with ELOHELL remarks on the forums.

what is lol's medusa

Valve said it was over 1 million people who watched the international.

You missed the word "simultaneous".

It's important that detail. Isn't the same simultaneous (pretty much peak viewers) than total viewers... as a reference, the lol all starts event had like 18 million viewers (total).

s2wc had "simultaneous" 1.1mil viewers

Exactly. That is why that little details is important.

Am I the only one that plays ranked whenever they get thrashed in Dominion?

It must be the people I'm playing against since every time I go into ranked after 20 Dom games it's usually an easy win.

You missed the word "simultaneous".

It's important that detail. Isn't the same simultaneous (pretty much peak viewers) than total viewers... as a reference, the lol all starts event had like 18 million viewers (total).
The word simultaneous was not used by sir boken.

I haven't seen any actual stats or announcements or anything. I know no stats from the lol side. Feel free to link me some.

im just going off his hot infographic

The word simultaneous was not used by sir boken.

I haven't seen any actual stats or announcements or anything. I know no stats from the lol side. Feel free to link me some.

im just going off his hot infographic

I went to take a shower, and I think I left the post incomplete.

I was just clarifying that those numbers were concurrent viewers, not total viewers, because just saying "1 million viewers" make you think those are the total viewers, and in reality is safe to assume the total viewers were a lot more than just that.

About the source: twitter

It's a good year for esports.

scy

I think you're intelligent enough to surmise that they were busy feeding hard, buying no items, jumping into 1v2 and 1v3 fights, trying out new heroes, etc. Not even sure why you'd need explanation for why a team goes 1/30. It practically answers itself. Everyone is new, and it shows. Presuming you've played more than a few matches yourself, anyway. That may have been a poor assumption on my part, as I assumed I was the only one new here. If so, I apologize.

I just don't think that "team was X/Y, my score was so good too" is really that helpful. Sure, it may have been a colossal fuckup of a game that had no chance of ever turning around (especially since sub-30 games are basically that dumb) but it's still to keep sight of the important things: "I was 20/0, what could I have done at 15/0 to help more? 10/0? 5/0?"

Basically, just trying to mention the things you should care more about instead of "Everyone fed gg."

seriously though, 1/30 is impressive. How the fuck.

dreams is playing at level 10 summoer level or something

Well, I gather that now. Pre-30 games are clusterfucks of epic proportions. That said, I'd still say a lot of the same thing applies. You can still take over the map. Hell, it's probably easier there.

Granted, not with Leblanc :x

Boken

Banned
this video was dumb is the direct cause of my stomach bursting.

is this stupidity contagious? we should quarantine sodacoppu, he cant even english properly anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xj0gkjZzVo

DOTA 2 vs. League of Legends

It sums up the argument pretty nicely and gives you the answer at the end.

Video Spoilers:
Who the fuck cares. Both games are good!

tumblr_m3ic3yyUQc1rvru4uo1_500.png

note: this comic does not represent any persons in particular and is a work of satire. the poster will not accept liability for any inferences made beyond this.

bjaelke

Yes, the OGN quarter final boken mentioned is by far the best in the past 2-3 weeks. But you need a subscription to watch the vods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom