• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I haven't seen an Olaf in ages anyway. It's kind of like Karthus. I played against Karthus today and it was like I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS CHAMPION IN YEARS WHY IS THERE A RED COLUMN OVER MY HEAD, BETTER USE ZHONYAS TO SHIELD IT.

Leezard

Olaf gets AD scaling with E and extra AD when he activates his ult, so I imagine he will deal decent damage with it. Olaf was useless unless you were really really good with him before anyway.

Olaf will need to build some AD now though, unless the extra AD is enough to put his E back to its old value.

Losing spellvamp hurts. It actually helped offset some cost to his E.

Boken

Banned
"we thought olaf was not good enough at killing the ADC during his ult so we gave him a significant amount of AD whenever he ults which synergises with us giving his E an AD ratio. Because Olaf auto attacks so fast, we will also make the cooldown of his E get reduced whenever he attacks an enemy. Because he wasnt hard enough to kill when low, we will be giving him even more lifesteal when he is low"

That LCS game.

this lcs game

hurrah for efficiency
dont give em time to comeback

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Hopefully Reginald's toxic attitude makes TSM lose the qualifier tournament then subsequently get knocked out of LCS. :)

Ken

Lucian Q + Passive seems really good for trading/poke. Haven't really used his ult for anything but finishing off runners thanks to its range. Also his Q requiring a target is still throwing me off.

jbzPW4vPC5YZzI.png

Boken

Banned
Reminder!

L3XUGNN.png

Time until: World Championships Tickets on Sale
t1377374400z4.png

you can find the buy links here: lolesports
alternatively, you can find them on ticketmaster.com
note: group stages tickets should sell out relatively quickly!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_m5udpslAxV1r75hcfo1_500.jpg

Yordle society demands equality. Make more yordles

garath

So who's been winning this morning? I just woke up. Did EG lose? :(

I just started playing Kha'Zix today and I really really like him!

amgMaEX.jpg

Don't let them talk you out of khazix jungle. I love him there. Lots of fun. Who needs strong cc when they are dead before they can go two feet. Even meteos plays khazix in the jungle. He's definitely more of a niche pick but he can be effective.

Try hyrdra as an early item in your build. Either right after the elder lizard or after brutalizer. It provides more clear and split pushing power plus an active to add to your burst.

Totally digging Ziggs now.

I really don't know what my 6th item should be. I had Sorc, Rab, Zhonya and Athene. They were stacking health without MR so I went with Liandry for my 5th item. 6th was... eh. Void was pointless that time. Lich would be alright; I sorta wanted the extra MSPD because of enemy Poppy. DFG was nice for the raw AP and CDR but I can't really make good use of the active. I started to wish I had Archangel for the awesome raw ~150AP.

---

Oh snap Gambit vs Lemon Dogs?

garath

Totally digging Ziggs now.

I really don't know what my 6th item should be. I had Sorc, Rab, Zhonya and Athene. They were stacking health without MR so I went with Liandry for my 5th item. 6th was... eh. Void was pointless that time. Lich would be alright; I sorta wanted the extra MSPD because of enemy Poppy. DFG was nice for the raw AP and CDR but I can't really make good use of the active. I started to wish I had Archangel for the awesome raw ~150AP.

---

Oh snap Gambit vs Lemon Dogs?

Lichbane is awesome on ziggs. Possibly core.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Just read xpecial's post in response to what happened. Im just... wow. Sorry but I lost all respect for him and the team as a whole.

Merovin

Not really for SR.

That's a shame, me and le bip have been chatting and we want to try and get some team games going on euw, although there never seems to be too many of us. So if anyone is interested, make sure to get in the NeoGAF chat room or add us on League!

le bip

Neo Member
That's a shame, me and le bip have been chatting and we want to try and get some team games going on euw, although there never seems to be too many of us. So if anyone is interested, make sure to get in the NeoGAF chat room or add us on League!

Yeah, the purpose is having fun, so it would be nice to have a team, even if someone's bronze and someone's diamond (Euler pls), nobody's gonna get harmed if we lose some games anyway

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
RAemCxc.png

double "support" lane reporting for duty

(you can tell we were support by the big pink wards)

Yeah, the purpose is having fun, so it would be nice to have a team, even if someone's bronze and someone's diamond (Euler pls), nobody's gonna get harmed if we lose some games anyway

Sign me up for this expedition into the lower depths of the matchmaking system

Kenai

I want to learn how to play better since clearly I'm doing something wrong if I'm in Bronze. I love to Supp and can do anything else at this time but jungle, if you'll have me. Constructive critique while watching me play is always appreciated.

Dirk Gumshoe in neogaf chatroom

le bip

Neo Member
Sign me up for this expedition into the lower depths of the matchmaking system

Sign me up? You will lead the expedition, you know the path best

I want to learn how to play better since clearly I'm doing something wrong if I'm in Bronze. I love to Supp and can do anything else at this time but jungle, if you'll have me. Constructive critique while watching me play is always appreciated.

Dirk Gumshoe in neogaf chatroom

Not sure if you're from EUW, in that case you're welcome of course, we're all pretty bad, but you know, being bad in company feels pretty good

Merovin

That Euler pls, definitely needed haha!

I think I'm going to go ahead and make a team and see who we can get involved, obviously the more the merrier! I'm always up for some 3s as well!

Waiting in the waiting room for the world finals. Wish they told you which position you were in. Apparently all the good seats(Floor/next to the stage) got sold out :l

LogicStep

So who's been winning this morning? I just woke up. Did EG lose? :(

Don't let them talk you out of khazix jungle. I love him there. Lots of fun. Who needs strong cc when they are dead before they can go two feet. Even meteos plays khazix in the jungle. He's definitely more of a niche pick but he can be effective.

Try hyrdra as an early item in your build. Either right after the elder lizard or after brutalizer. It provides more clear and split pushing power plus an active to add to your burst.

Hmm I will try that! Yeah man, I'm loving Kha'Zix jungle, really really fun. So much gankage and running away. What would it replace in my build though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom