• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I got the random urge to play two snowball item Akali, so blind pick solo queue time. Naturally this worked out terrible for two games, especially since I got matched against teams that were actually good and were warding, or moving as a group, or other evil tactics.

The third game finally worked out in a win since it was AP mid Sona who promptly left the game after dying twice. We had an AFK for a while too, but they came back once their dog stopped being stupid.

akaliscsve.png

Kenai

hey guys, question about the 2 ultimate skins.

are they for a limited time? or are limited skins advertised as such like the Riot Graves skin?

They are advertised if they are limited. Usually you get a significant discount for buying them at launch, however.

Most limited skins are ones that are either going to retire for Legacy status (which usually means they'll be on sale again at some point) or holiday skins around Halloween and Xmas and stuff.

Subtle

I got the random urge to play two snowball item Akali, so blind pick solo queue time. Naturally this worked out terrible for two games, especially since I got matched against teams that were actually good and were warding, or moving as a group, or other evil tactics.

The third game finally worked out in a win since it was AP mid Sona who promptly left the game after dying twice. We had an AFK for a while too, but they came back once their dog stopped being stupid.

akaliscsve.png

What a nooblet. o: GJ though!

Can any of you 3v3 players give me a good Lee Sin build for TT?

I usually get Tiamat -> Hydra as a first core item on Lee, then boots tier 1 if I dont have them already. After that if I'm really fed I usually go for more damage, maybe a Ruined King sometimes. If you feel like you need to start going tanky then I usually at least one of the standard tank items (Randuin's and Spirit Visage are the usual tank items I pick up). Boots tier 2 I usually get somewhere in the middle of the build, sometimes after Hydra just to be able to chase/escape better early on and try to keep at an advantage over the enemy team. There are probably a few more items I get on him that I'm missing off the top of my head, but the ones I've mentioned are generally the stuff I pick up the most.

Well that's the general gist of how I play him in 3v3, he's usually pretty easy at winning lanes especially early on, you just need to make sure you don't get baited into a gank as they sometimes depend on you to keep being aggressive with your W being used on minions in order to harass the enemy laner.

Blizzard

Banned
cry and look silly when it changes
or
cry so that it may be changed

the paradox of tears
And the worst part is, there's not really any way you can prove one way or the other, if someone wants to claim it.

Kind of like when someone says "The government is hiding ALIENS, they won't deny it, it must be true!" But then if the government finally denies it they can be like "Well of COURSE that's what they would say if they WERE hiding aliens and didn't want to admit it."

Ferga

Olaf deserves to be butchered. He is so broken right now.

There was an olaf who went 0/14 in lane a few days ago and still managed to get our top turret after minutes of dedication and hard work. That was free gold for the enemy team.

drawkcaB

Zac needs more nerfs. He's been the deciding factor in both games.

Yup. The range reduction on blob pick up is nice, but he needs damage on Q or W toned down, maybe both.

Anyways, Froggen on Twisted Fate. So long EG, see you next year.

EDIT: Yup, Froggen was more or less a non-factor. Season's on the line, and they pick his least impressive champ.

The early dive at bot was the best bit. Somehow got a 3-0 out from it. Diamond just dived Cait to split her from everyone. Really quick ult from Froggen but it wasn't enough.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
EU games were as bad as I expected. Very low level of play and not much strategic thought, particularly on picks and bans.

bjaelke

Fnatic will do fine at worlds. Top 4 definitely on the table.

Not sure about the other two eu teams. Gambit won't fare well with the incoming Aatrox balances.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Fnatic will do fine at worlds. Top 4 definitely on the table.

Not sure about the other two eu teams. Gambit won't fare well with the incoming Aatrox balances.
uh, what aatrox balances? and why are you expecting anything like that to be implemented and tested to be playable for worlds?

Does Gambit even regularly use Aatrox? In their last game, all of their bans and early picks were targetted except for Zac. They banned Ahri and Fizz against Froggen. They baited him into picking TF which let them away Aatrox and Shen from Wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom