• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

I cry when ww is on our team too.

The only time i remember winning when ww is on our team was when two of their teammate dc
2 went afk. and an ashe that was trying to defend.

Edwardo

gold_zpsfaf97e48.png

Congrats.

Damn.. looks like I need to put some time into ranked. I refuse to still be silver at the end of the season.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
teach me how

i need to use this granny ww skin
farm a lot until six unless you have a really strong gank potential on a lane. after six his ganks are pretty godly. don't expect to get full ulti off in team fights, but it's good for catching people. just go tanky with botrk. ancient golem, spirit visage, sunfire, stuff like that.

Ken

farm a lot until six unless you have a really strong gank potential on a lane. after six his ganks are pretty godly. don't expect to get full ulti off in team fights, but it's good for catching people. just go tanky with botrk. ancient golem, spirit visage, sunfire, stuff like that.

what about quints/runes?

Blizzard

Banned
Good job Achtius I want to be like you :(

Also I just got carried by Soda Cop's lost twin, Lulu top.

luluvts2e.png

I'd like to think Lulu top is still viable despite Riot's Lulu mid/top nerfs but I kind of suspect this was due to Wukong not buying any defensive items until like 25 minutes in.

Boken

Banned
I watched azingy jungle yesterday. He was amumu. He made amumu look like a god, counter Jungling the enemy jarvan at level 2, flashing over bot river wall to get a successful gank on bot lane

Ganks on all the lanes
Always hit the q

Newt

Can someone recommend me a champion? My favorite champions are Kayle and Draven, and I need a top laner/jungle. Draven and Kayle both seem pretty similar to me, but I can't think of anyone else.

Blizzard

Banned
Anyone else lagging really badly? Just had a game where everyone was lagging horribly.
Yes, the server was broken for me in ranked just now, EVERYONE was ice skating but had fine ping.

wukong isn't supposed to build defensive items.
But what if he's faced with snowballing dominatrix Lulu?

I also just picked Nami in ranked and won the game 0/0/14 despite incredible server lag. Clearly Nami is the best.

can fizz dodge zed's ult? would be kinda cool if u have that kind of reaction.
I think so, and I literally tried to do this earlier today in ranked but died to the ult's delayed damage. Someone on the other team said that I landed before the tick icon finished though, so I guess I just timed it wrong.

Newt

I'm thinking of getting Kennen, not a very high skill cap, and he's something I can play when I don't get mid, adc or support.

Edit: I got Jayce.

jerd

I've never played Wu, but I have always seen him built fairly beefy with stuff like frozen mallet and maw. I thought his main draw was the massive aoe knockup on his ult. Just seems like he'd get blown up easy building straight offense. I guess he'd still have good initiation diving in and ulting but he'd probably die very shortly after the knockups end wouldn't he?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I've never played Wu, but I have always seen him built fairly beefy with stuff like frozen mallet and maw. I thought his main draw was the massive aoe knockup on his ult. Just seems like he'd get blown up easy building straight offense. I guess he'd still have good initiation diving in and ulting but he'd probably die very shortly after the knockups end wouldn't he?
Wukong does not have enough base damage or utility coming out of his kit to justify going tanky. There are like ten top laners who could do that but better. The draw of Wukong is his high damage output when itemized for it and his ability to assassinate targets.
Because he tried to follow the guide I linked him but fell asleep and didn't realize you don't finish BotRK until way later in the build.
http://www.lolking.net/guides/172226

scy

Wukong does not have enough base damage or utility coming out of his kit to justify going tanky. There are like ten top laners who could do that but better. The draw of Wukong is his high damage output when itemized for it and his ability to assassinate targets.

People forget that Wukong is really more of an Assassin. He may get free defensive stats off of his passive but, yeah, he's just there to E-AA-Q burst targets and ult.

jourdy

Haven't played ranked in quite some time. Then realize there's such a thing as ELO DECAY. Got demoted to Gold 2 from Gold 1.

Tried playing to get back to Gold 1 but there are turds like this in my LoL community (PH)
wCysbbx.png

TEAM CAPTAIN (clan xG) just kept feeding enemy clanmate (xG lee sin). Worst community in the world.

The 2 defeats were due to having a team member disconnect and not come back. Ridiculous.
hDInp0Y.png

Sejuani is still very underrated.

Newt

Haven't played ranked in quite some time. Then realize there's such a thing as ELO DECAY. Got demoted to Gold 2 from Gold 1.

Tried playing to get back to Gold 1 but there are turds like this in my LoL community (PH)
wCysbbx.png

TEAM CAPTAIN (clan xG) just kept feeding enemy clanmate (xG lee sin). Worst community in the world.

The 2 defeats were due to having a team member disconnect and not come back. Ridiculous.
hDInp0Y.png

Sejuani is still very underrated.
People do this? Wtf, this feels like Halo 3 all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom