• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Finally I've gotten in to Silver 2 on my 5th promo! Gold seems so close, but my eyes are set on Silver 1 for now.
Here's some statistics for the stats people:

3 days in a row, I played 3 ranked each day. Each day, I won 2/3 of those. Each day I played 1 Nami game which was a win, and all together I recently won 4 ranked Nami in a row. None of those games had exceptionally bad players as far as I remember, or people trying to surrender.

Promotion series? First game was great, at like 3 a.m. But the two evening games today, I had the people with 8-13 deaths I just described, and then the third game had a Tristana who despite begging not to use jump offensively would...jump offensively. In front of a wall. In tower range. So Vayne could condemn her. She died at least twice to jumping offensively, the jungler never once came to bot lane as far as I remember, and at least once shortly before the game ended, Tristana ignored a giant wave of minions pushing the outer base tower, went into the jungle with 4 fed enemies mia, started attacking wraiths, and instantly died.

Then a minute or two later they said sorry, they weren't reading chat.

Naturally, no one cares about sob stories, and obviously I make tons of mistakes, and I'm aware of the philosophy that any lost game ever is the fault of the person complaining about it. But despite all that, it just really sucks that out of the last 10-15 ranked games, the especially bad ones happen during promotion. It doesn't really comfort me if statistics even out in the long run since it won't matter until I get a third run at the series. :p

Blizzard

Banned
Third ranked Nami game today: 3 of the team have no kills at all (including me as support). Team is 15-30 overall and it was surprising it was that close.

In that third game, we had a Vayne. Apparently they picked the wrong runes. With pure support items, I as Nami apparently did 7226 damage to enemy champions. Vayne did 3732 damage to enemy champions. ... D:

Kenai

Third ranked Nami game today: 3 of the team have no kills at all (including me as support). Team is 15-30 overall and it was surprising it was that close.

In that third game, we had a Vayne. Apparently they picked the wrong runes. With pure support items, I as Nami apparently did 7226 damage to enemy champions. Vayne did 3732 damage to enemy champions. ... D:

Thoday is Throw if You're Vayne Day I guess. Last 3 games had an afk Vayne in them (2 were on my team) :( Their name didn't even red out at the end, they were straight up afk

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i don't know if i'm ready for fizz fotm. at least it will stop these weird kass bans.

Duji

CacNLBd.gif

dimb

i don't think it would take much for sivir to be a commonplace pick. it's easy to forget but she did have to be nerfed after her last rework. there are people who are really good with her still.

like, if you look at her kit it's kind of crazy.

IsayFever

i don't think it would take much for sivir to be a commonplace pick. it's easy to forget but she did have to be nerfed after her last rework. there are people who are really good with her still.

Her kit is really good, her mana consumption is off the charts, and her potential in lane is far below others now a days.

Newt

She needs the toggle back. The 500 range hurts too much with that gone.

Sivir showing waifu potential

pls

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That Faker Zed vs. Zed battle, hooooooooooly shit. Best play of Season 3.

Faker is the new god.

you kinda fool yourself into thinking C9 has a shot at worlds then you see Faker pull that shit and you remember that the Koreans are on another plane of existence

Ferga

Hey guys, I thought it was a good idea for GAF to have an active ranked 5v5s team, so we just made one. If anyone is interested in joining, just reply in the thread or send me a PM and I'll send you an invite. Season 3 is close to ending, but it would be sweet if we had a team up and running at the start of season 4.

6T99KDr.jpg

This ain't going to last. 5v5 is way too hard to manage. GAF has tried so many times.

IsayFever

Gaf ranked teams? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ferga

With 5 dedicated members I think it could work. The other teams weren't really advertised, but this one will be.

Give me an invite when i login and we'll see how it goes.

The old GAF teams were all always full up on members but once we got out of placement (which was gold in many cases), it kind of disbanded cause of everyone's time schedules and willingness to play.

dimb

With 5 dedicated members I think it could work. The other teams weren't really advertised, but this one will be.
I was going to start one but it kinda seems like a number of people have been taking a break or whatever. I'd be willing to join too.

jerd

Forgive me LoLGAF. Just bought Zac to sleepwalk my way to gold since he never seems to get banned. >-20 lp on losses just hurts too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom