• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is Mobafire any good?
Even knowing it's bad heading over to check left me horrified. Their top rated Sejuani guide doesn't even have the right routes. I did not even know it was possible for people to get that wrong with the new timers. It also recommends Swifties, Locket, Banshee's, Iceborn, and Frozen Heart. None of the popular Sej guides had acceptable builds.

Also, what the hell is up with the new patch? The UI is all fucked and it's buggy as hell. World's build? :^)

Boken

Banned
Should totally get to writing that new player guide

Lolking is the new moba fire

Also, what the hell is up with the new patch? The UI is all fucked and it's buggy as hell. World's build? :^)
Ehat happened to you?
My UI was all good

Ferga

I think people are really underestimating the power of boots of swiftness atm.

Its passive is pretty nice for ganking certain lanes and you already have the tenacity from golem

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Ehat happened to you?
My UI was all good
I had the IP and RP numbers blown up in size, thought the change was permanent but it's just a bug. There's other weird stuff. Font in the match history being different in one section than everywhere else. Friends list is completely bloated with empty space on mouse over info and misaligned all over the place.
WKg9zIo.jpg

Awful. Didn't it used to display the map being played on as well? And there's another friend's list bug where certain players spectating or in a game put the list out of order, with in game and spectators surrounding people on the friends list.
I think people are really underestimating the power of boots of swiftness atm.

Its passive is pretty nice for ganking certain lanes and you already have the tenacity from golem
I just don't like them. Especially on the champions I play. If I needed the movespeed I would just buy Tabi+Alacrity because that seems like a way better value. The passive on Swiftness just kinda sucks, especially on someone like Sejuani.

Mothman91

I have some PAX codes..5 to be exact.

Anyone interested?

You're the man for giving out some of those excess codes!

I don't need 'em because I got a couple yesterday. Funny thing is, I haven't and don't think I'll ever play Hecarim lol. Maybe one day, one day...

Smash88

Banned
Damn I missed arcade hec. I always miss these LoL codes. Nuts.

Thanks for giving these away, but I think lurkers took almost all of them.

Blizzard

Banned
Yea next time a kind soul does this, you're better off using email tags so that way at least you can ensure gaffers get it and not lurkers
Perhaps that was the true intent since they play DOTA 2 -- to taunt us poor LoL people with skin codes that we wouldn't actually get. ;p

(I appreciate the gesture though)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Use LoLKing or Solomid.net for champion guides.

I'd say the guides are only as good as the person writing them. Use a range of sites and make sure you try things out yourself, and alter builds to suit your play style.

I find LoLpro has a good range of builds from pro or very highly ranked players. Probuilds is also a good resource to see what people are building and what the "must have" items are, but bear in mind that some items won't make sense without the proper context.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'd say the guides are only as good as the person writing them. Use a range of sites and make sure you try things out yourself, and alter builds to suit your play style.

I find LoLpro has a good range of builds from pro or very highly ranked players. Probuilds is also a good resource to see what people are building and what the "must have" items are, but bear in mind that some items won't make sense without the proper context.

Never tried LoLpro. With LoLking you can see just how good a person is with a certain champion which I find reassuring. Probuilds is very hit or miss at times.

Ferga

Alright since the codes work in different regions, I got both the skins. They're used on oceania and NA so just reply to this if you want both of the skins on your server

Blizzard

Banned
I failed the last 3 times but just made to the promotion series yet again. I figured I would do it tomorrow when I'm fresh, time for bed.

But then I remembered my theory about ranked games really late at night working much better. I was right. Hardly any rage.

corki2wpsj7.png

I'm finally in the terrifying land of Silver I, hopefully never to be demoted. Of course the last game was the opposite of my normal promotion series luck. I was literally 2 out of the entire team's 3 deaths in 20 minutes, both times because of Zed diving me with his ult. The third time I had bought the armor part of hourglass and survived his ult while he died. =D But mostly it was me being carried by everyone on the team doing great.

Leezard

Alright since the codes work in different regions, I got both the skins. They're used on oceania and NA so just reply to this if you want both of the skins on your server

I would be thankful for the Arcade Hecarim skin on EUW, if possible. :)

edit: Thanks, it worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom