• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

This is why GAF should do giveaway with pms or hide the codes in the comments by using the email thing.

It's always nice to see who gets the gifts and a thank you is always needed.

tm24

Basically you do [ email=insert whatever you want here] [ /email] without the space. It hides the stuff in between and can only be seen by quoting. Try it on this post! Its the lazy way to stop non-gaffers from taking things. Doesnt stop lurkers though

Boken

Banned
Fuuuuu why do I always miss these :(
You need to camp neogaf more.

A huge thanks to XANDER CAGE for his generosity too. He's a cool guy.

One day I'll be at pax.

In other news, the Korean Regionals gauntlet begins in 30 minutes -
CJ blaze v kt-bullets

You can watch the stream in hq with vlc player and livestreamer (google it)

Basically you do [ email=insert whatever you want here] [ /email] without the space. It hides the stuff in between and can only be seen by quoting. Try it on this post! Its the lazy way to stop non-gaffers from taking things. Doesnt stop lurkers though

That is pretty cool. Thanks for the answer!

Just use PMs, best way to do it.

Yeah, prob'ly.

Also: eesh, my Thresh plays have gotten soooo bad after not playing him for a while. Played him against bots and even then I was missing so many hooks. :<

Ashhong

HUGE thanks to Jamie OD for the blitz+hec skins. I used it on NA and it seems that EU can use it as well? First person on EU to quote me can get the codes

Merovin

lol i guess so. ill PM you after i double check with the GAFfer that gave it to me that its ok to give away the EU use of the code. Sorry, should have checked before I posted =P

Haha no problem, that's cool! Even if it's not okay, thanks for trying! :D

Blaze have been a one trick pony for a while now. Once MVP Ozine figured them out las year everyone did, and better teams like Bullets and SKT will hammer them.

Bullets are a force to be reckoned with tho. Korea needs them to go to worlds.

Don't think Ozone and Sword are all that great.

OT

LoLGAF seems as gooder place as any to ask: does anyone have a link to that gif where the crowd is cheering and someone has a dinosaur mask on?

Back OT.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
OT

LoLGAF seems as gooder place as any to ask: does anyone have a link to that gif where the crowd is cheering and someone has a dinosaur mask on?

Back OT.

Dc0BK.gif

&#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417;

jourdy

I finally got to Platinum league! Stress relieved!
Sejuani carried me to Platinum. Haha. 3-0 for the promotion series. Haven't played any other hero aside from her in quite some time now.

lVxU7mtl.jpg

garath

I finally got to Platinum league! Stress relieved!
Sejuani carried me to Platinum. Haha. 3-0 for the promotion series. Haven't played any other hero aside from her in quite some time now.

lVxU7mtl.jpg

Gratz!!! Huge accomplishment. Makes me want yo play more sejuani now Lol.

Ragnamith

&#12541;&#3900;&#3720;&#1604;&#860;&#3720;&#3901;&#65417;

Hey, best Jax world here.

@ everybody though.
Any more Hecarim skin codes out there? Would love to receive them in PM as I cant visit the forums very often the coming days, or is it first come first served or something?

All I can say is that even though I reached level 30, I still have no clue what I'm doing. People usually call Mid, Top, and ADC, so I either go Jungle or Support. And, if I don't see Smite, then the other team usually goes Double Top because of reasons. If it isn't Double Top, then the enemy jungle had decided to not get Smite. I usually rush for a level 2 gank at top because the person at Top usually can't handle 2v1. If none of the lanes are pushed then I just farm until I can gank. If they don't have a jungler, I steal their buffs if I can.

As support, I still have no clue about trading other than poking at them when they AA a minion. Turns out Blitzcrank is not so good if you can't land your hook and if your ADC doesn't have any burst. And then they go "gg noob support."

If I steal an enemy camp, when should I clear it and when should I just leave 1 or 2 of the monsters?

Does anyone have a good guide for trading?

Anyone still have one of those PAX codes?

le bip

Neo Member
I actually don't think Malphite is that hard to gank. He's someone who winds up using Q regularly just for farm/harass, so there are lots of openings to attack. He can also only target one person with it, and it doesn't really do much to stop gap closers or prevent slows. He can ult away after six but it's a really big cooldown to blow.

Honestly, if you are using Q to farm/harass you're playing Malphite wrong, at least in my vision of his playstyle, which works best for me.

Edwardo

If I steal an enemy camp, when should I clear it and when should I just leave 1 or 2 of the monsters?

If it's the first half of the game, i'll usually leave a small creep behind. That way it can set their jungler back a bit. Later on in the game when you're pushing their towers/base I just wipe the whole camp out.

So I need a new mid lane, and I'm deciding between ziggs or lux... I'm kinda leaning towards ziggs.

I like Ziggs a lot, but I don't get to play him that often. Whenever I mid I'm usually picking Ahri. With Ziggs' passive + Lich Bane, you AA can hit for pretty big amounts when they're up.

Also, I've never even tried Lux before. Is that weird?

DeadNames

Banned
If it's the first half of the game, i'll usually leave a small creep behind. That way it can set their jungler back a bit. Later on in the game when you're pushing their towers/base I just wipe the whole camp out.

I like Ziggs a lot, but I don't get to play him that often. Whenever I mid I'm usually picking Ahri. With Ziggs' passive + Lich Bane, you AA can hit for pretty big amounts when they're up.

Also, I've never even tried Lux before. Is that weird?

I refuse to play ahri. A 3 second charm is just too cheap. I'm a little bit of a masochist when it comes to champs. Maybe I should get orianna?

Blizzard

Banned
I notice Vayne getting banned a lot lately. What's that all about?
In Silver, either she's really good and destroys your team and people rage if she's not banned, or else (as is more common, especially if she's on your team) the player is really bad.

Either way people don't want anyone playing her.

If anyone has a spare NA code for Blitz or Hecarim, I'd love to have one too.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I refuse to play ahri. A 3 second charm is just too cheap. I'm a little bit of a masochist when it comes to champs. Maybe I should get orianna?

I wish it was 3 seconds, it is 1 second at level 1 and 2 second at level 5, and you are forced to level it last. Orianna is really fun, beside the whole ball mechanic, she is one of the few AP champion that require you to do a lot of auto attack.

2 sets of codes from PAX, too lazy to trade them for dota itams:
Acrade Hecarim:
WWRJ3AFQGNY3M3
WWTET3M9YPTNG9

Riot Blitzcrank:
WWFNFF9DUJV7Y2
WWU7XDVJG4WXN6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom