• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

riot pls counterjunglewick

garath

Played a few sejuani games tonight. I still really like her. Feeling confident enough to take it to ranked despite 2 out of 3 being losses. Even in the losses I was on fire with her. Just not enough to carry the games. Between her and zac I'll make gold yet.

Edit: and Elise too if my latency gets back to normal.

drawkcaB

Who is the bottom left?

Battlecast Anivia (BC/ANV) probably viewed from the top

I'm also assuming top right is Battlecast Xerath viewed from the front.

garath said:
Played a few sejuani games tonight. I still really like her. Feeling confident enough to take it to ranked despite 2 out of 3 being losses. Even in the losses I was on fire with her. Just not enough to carry the games. Between her and zac I'll make gold yet.

Edit: and Elise too if my latency gets back to normal.

Get it done, brah.

Blizzard

Banned
The animated Janna splash screen with the music and news ticker and Janna flying and everything is probably my favorite yet, awesome.

drawkcaB

Isn't battlecast only for evil champs?

Nope. Skarner may seem like it visually but his lore and voice work say otherwise. Also, let's not forget that Viktor doesn't see himself as evil for his views. He thinks he's just accelerating the inevitable future of life on Runeterra.

I think Battlecast is for any non-humanoid champion, which is a bit of stretch for Xerath if the BC Cho splash is any indication, but whatever I guess.

Blizzard

Banned
First Silver I game, suddenly down to 10 LP gain even at the 0 LP mark, compared to maybe 15-20 in Silver II. I fear the clamp. ;_;

On the plus side, another late-night game, another great team, friendly, not typing a ton, not even raging when our support had to leave for a couple of minutes late game, working together, forgiving mistakes and recovering. Of course I know I'm just lucky since the other team's late-night team was NOT great, but I will be happy for good things while they last.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I understand that ARAM is supposed to a fun mode but it's just amazing when people don't understand basic shit like engaging 4v5 is kinda of a bad idea or that diving head first into a full health enemy team 1v5 is just mildly stupid.

I should just stick to ranked.

I just started playing this game recently and I am such a noob. I can't even get four kills on bots. The current champion I am using Kayle. Any tips?

Boken

Banned
I just started playing this game recently and I am such a noob. I can't even get four kills on bots. The current champion I am using Kayle. Any tips?
Kayle doesn't do huge bursts of damage, so it might be harder to rack up many kills. Concentrate on whittling them down with Q and several auto attacks With E. Max Q.

A trick to keep up with people running away is to cancel the back swing animation as soon as you deal damage with your attack by clicking in the direction you want to move. This will take a bit of practice to get right.

If you focus on getting gold though killing minions, you'll eventually be powerful enough to kill bots with a Q and several auto attacks.

Some builds for Kayle.
(sustained/burst) Boots - nashors tooth - lich bane - death cap
(burst) Boots - lich bane - death cap - morellos
(sustained) boots - nashors tooth - Liandry's torment - lich bane

I totally should get to writing that new player guide...

Kayle can be used top, mid, bot(support), and jungle. Get Nashor Tooth first. Max Q first, then E (unless you are jungle, which you should max E first.) Or if bot support, then probably W.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
quote 4 pax skinz
I understand that ARAM is supposed to a fun mode but it's just amazing when people don't understand basic shit like engaging 4v5 is kinda of a bad idea or that diving head first into a full health enemy team 1v5 is just mildly stupid.

they are drunk or dont care

Newt

That's where bad players should be though.

Boken

Banned
When you do, do you mind adding a 'new player champions' part? I really don't want to explain to people which ones are good (especially as I don't actually play anymore)

Cheers.
Yeah that was the plan.

Anyway, does anybody know when exactly (time) the pax 2013 codes expire?

6z2s.png

Leona with a head of steam? Hard to fuckin kill. Very damn hard. Got an early double kill when their jungler ganked our lane and killed the carry. Never really looked back after that. Set up some good kills, snagged a couple later that I'm not even sure how I got, and thoroughly outplayed the enemy Blitz in the counter-warding and tree patch control metagame.

Also, Soraka...I's very hard to lose a lane with Soraka.

I'm going to finally hit 30 today.

I can feel it.

Feels good dude. I still remember it. Unfortunately I had very few PvP wins compared to my level so people were hatin'. :(

Edit: one set of my skins gone on OCE. Have another set that's only been used on NA/EUW, so PM up people from other servers.

Used:
Set 1: NA/EUW/OCE
Set 2: NA/EUW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom