• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
OT5 is supposed to be in a few days, though maybe it'll get pushed out sooner.
this is why i shouldn't let other people do the ots.

honestly it should take like a half hour at most.

bcl0328

well, patch days suck. our gp didn't connect for the first 5 minutes so i had to top against rumble. apparently his game crashed and it made him repatch. yea, we lost hard.

oh and our ahri fed zed.

just so sick of losing. lost two promos for silver I. might be headed back to silver III.

i'll never get gold.

brian!

we are getting a dobbykops ot only cuz soda cop lets us

breakingbad10.gif

Blizzard

Banned
Yorick is just annoying in this sense of he flings stuff at me that I'd rather bush juke until I can just deal with them sustain-wise. It's like dealing with a lot of Elise Volatile Spiderlings but with less burst.
Yorick's damage and slow was always annoying to me, but the thing that drove me nuts was how I felt like the ghouls moved weirdly and were really difficult to click on. I don't know if it was a lack of feedback or what, but it felt so tough to target them. I have the same sort of problem targeting Elise spiderlings, like I don't know if I'm hitting them or what.

I just tried new Garen. His portrait is weird, but I could deal with that...but I haaaaaate how he feels ingame now. He used to have responsive attacks and Q, but now Q and attacks have an enormous delay and he goes UNH before them for a really slow sword swing. Plus even at like level 12+ his attack speed is maybe 0.7 or 0.8? It feels even slower. I feel like his damage is overall lower too but I didn't do a damage build so I don't know.

Blizzard

Banned
Karthus said all lobby that he was feeding, guaranteeing elo loss, if he didn't get mid. After harassing all lobby, he took revive teleport, gave up first blood, revived and died again immediately. After several deaths he said his plan was to be worth no gold by dying.

After several deaths he asked why I took blue, which he needed to farm the jungle. He ended up dying 16 times but had a lot of damage.

This was after a Varus pentakill. Lissandra support joined in Karthus in harassing in chat all game too. It was one of the craziest chat logs I've seen in a while. I can only hope someone eventually reads the report. I'm glad I got the win but it almost wasn't worth it.

Blizzard

Banned
My fourth promotion series attempt in the last 8 days should continue tomorrow. Out of the 11 gold promotion games I have played so far, I finally have had 2 wins, one in each of the most recent series...but both of those had an enemy go afk at level 4-6.

My immediate goal is to get a legitimate 5v5 win in a gold promotion game where I am at least somewhat useful. I was lucky the last game too, since the other team had a top-lane Aatrox with like a 70-40 record, but not good enough for 4v5.

er34.jpg

that feel when you survive 2 baron pushes with no inhibs, get aced while cait survives who gets the nexus 3/4 down before getting murdered, defend successfully until the inhibs respawn, take baron for yourself and gg push down the middle in a 47-minute stress-fest.

I've never had a game with Vayne I felt good about. I always kinda panicked using the ult and fail to re-position before attacking again. That sort of thing. Partially because I've only played her a handful of times (so I'm not sure why I picked her for a ranked game). Felt good about this game, though. Did the most damage as well (46k).

I know the scoreboard looks like we facerolled (or should have), but we were behind in kills for most of the game. Probably because we didn't have a natural tank (it took Riven quite some time to get her items) or initiator. It wasn't until we had our series of goal-line stands that the tides began to turn. They beat us in total damage 154,225 to 155,315.

Boken

Banned
er34.jpg

that feel when you survive 2 baron pushes with no inhibs, get aced while cait survives who gets the nexus 3/4 down before getting murdered, defend successfully until the inhibs respawn, take baron for yourself and gg push down the middle in a 47-minute stress-fest.

I've never had a game with Vayne I felt good about. I always kinda panicked using the ult and fail to re-position before attacking again. That sort of thing. Partially because I've only played her a handful of times (so I'm not sure why I picked her for a ranked game). Felt good about this game, though. Did the most damage as well (46k).

I know the scoreboard looks like we facerolled (or should have), but we were behind in kills for most of the game. Probably because we didn't have a natural tank (it took Riven quite some time to get her items) or initiator. It wasn't until we had our series of goal-line stands that the tides began to turn. They beat us in total damage 154,225 to 155,315.
DV youre proof that surrender vote doesn't kill comebacks

I mean congrats bro

Ferga

I fucking love singed.

I don't even care that I get negative scores every game. Watching everyone trying to run away from me is so much fun.

To those of you complaining about crappy ranked games, I will play one ranked game with you.

kayos post basically a version of
"you think you've seen a crappy ranked game I'LL SHOW YOU A CRAPPY RANKED GAME"

You merely adopted the crappy ranked game. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see positive KDA until I was a man.

Slightly related: I'm so bad it's hilarious.

Dp1PIIE.png

Playing with friends on Skype. We were losing horribly before the twenty minute mark (two kills on me from invades, plus other things) and when they wouldn't surrender I was just like whatever and started building Shiv and other crit stuff. It worked out because of unbelievable plays by Vayne - literally unbelievable, the guy has never done that well - and me tanking most of their ults lategame (dat focus). It kept being almost over for about ten minutes and then we got a ridiculous ace and it was all over.

All possible heart attacks were had.

Man, looking at streamers play Olaf, he looks so underwhelming.

Oddly mana constrained considering only 2 of his abilities cost mana. Guess lowering his base mana by quite a bit really hurt him in that regard.

Man, looking at streamers play Olaf, he looks so underwhelming.

Oddly mana constrained considering only 2 of his abilities cost mana. Guess lowering his base mana by quite a bit really hurt him in that regard.

Is the AD ratio on E not totally insane though? It has to be one of the few abilities that directly scales true damage.

Edit: New Jinx face looks boss. No questions about day one now.

Is the AD ratio on E not totally insane though? It has to be one of the few abilities that directly scales true damage.

Edit: New Jinx face looks boss. No questions about day one now.

it's 0.4 AD but it had its base damage lowered. The big thing is the cooldown going down by a second every time you aa.

Also Darius ult scales off bonus AD. 75% with no stacks oh hemorrhage, with 5 stacks it's 150% bonus AD scaling with up to 680 base damage at rank 3.

Boken

Banned
Jinx's numbers are high. This is true. They're like that for a reason. All the power on her kit is deferred (Mobility isn't on-demand and abilities have cast times, arm times, ramp times, travel times, etc.) which results in her spells getting to have a little extra oomph. Not saying she doesn't have the potential to be OP, Sol may still want to throw in some nerfs for her, just saying that there's a method to the madness. If she ends up being a problem we'll take the necessary actions to bring her in line

and RE: hurricane

Rocket splash on individual Hurricane bolts is equal to the bolt's damage (50% AD) and can not crit. A single target hit by splash from the main attack and both hurricane bolts will take 210% damage (110% from main attack + 2x50% for the Hurricane bolts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom