• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Unimportant. If you have to hit it to kill before its timer is up, it's a minion and should yield gold for consistency. Consistency and readablility should trump all in LoL, as is the designers intent. Whether 5g is too much as scy mentions is the correct discussion to have about this change.
no. it is important. because the ghouls kill themselves already and provide easy kills. the other examples being cited have timers associated to them. the gold bonus is a benefit to dealing with them before the timer is up. yorick ghouls have a timer tied to hp, so as the timer runs out the kill becomes easier. the game is consistent as is. this isn't suddenly a problem. yorick should not be penalized or run a risk just for using basic (and frankly underwhelming) abilities.

all abilities in league should not be treated as equal. you don't have to get gold for killing a champion spawned minion. yorick does not have the same level of control over his abilities that elise/zyra/teemo do. the expectation that he should be punished for the actions of his ghouls is absurd.
by infinite mana stacking I mean when he gets Tear. Then his mana problems effectively go away.
this isn't true. like...not even a little.
Just because Yorick's been nerfed and weak doesn't mean he's not annoying to play against. He's a really stupid, poorly designed champion.

I don't know how you can say any different.
he's not that annoying to play against though. and being weak does effect how frustrating it can be to play against a champion. his harass potential is actually fairly low with the mana constraints, and without any hard engage or long range finisher he doesn't really have much opportunity to do much with harass.

dimb

What do I build on Renekton? Sunfire Cape, Spirit Visage, then dmg items?
if you're korean and want to rely on your team i guess you can build that. i go one or two doran's blades into bruta or sunfire/visage.

drawkcaB

no. it is important. because the ghouls kill themselves already and provide easy kills. the other examples being cited have timers associated to them. the gold bonus is a benefit to dealing with them before the timer is up. yorick ghouls have a timer tied to hp, so as the timer runs out the kill becomes easier. the game is consistent as is. this isn't suddenly a problem. yorick should not be penalized or run a risk just for using basic (and frankly underwhelming) abilities

Then the appropriate action at this point is to give his ghouls a timer and not decaying health.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
please stahp with this fanart nonsense.

AiXRLB4.png

ranked data culled from faulty online overlords from a couple months ago and now
aka the migration of the lazie lazes
plat iz the new gold

http://i.imgur.com/NpCj0iY.png
http://www.lolsummoners.com/stats/rankings

Nuuuuu, I thought I was finally not terrible at this game!

jerd

Just endured 35 minutes of rage from an ally fizz because I built Nautilus as a tank instead of an AP jungler...

I really love this community. I'm so glad that my aspd boots Fizz was willing to teach me how to be a better player. If it wasn't for him I'd just go right on building my tank tanky on a squish team. Fortunately now I know better.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sigh, get disconnected from my 2nd ranked game of the day (first game went perfectly fine) come back to 700ms ping nonstop. Can't play at all so we basically have to surrender at 20. Reopen client to only to see this.

Fuck this game sometimes.

Newt

Sigh, get disconnected from my 2nd ranked game of the day (first game went perfectly fine) come back to 700ms ping nonstop. Can't play at all so we basically have to surrender at 20. Reopen client to only to see this.

:(

Boken

Banned

get good lol
I wish Jinx would come out already so I could just buy Victor for 4,800ip.

Edit: WAIT FUCK I JUST CHECKED AND SHYVANA IS NEXT. GOD DAMNIT.

apparently jinx will be coming out pretty soon(tm)

Einbroch

Banned
Quinn mid op.

This Lux was all "I'm gonna poke you...oh shit I got a little too close oh shit I'm dying oh god why me dead"

But then team fighting happened and I lost.

Dammit Minus doesn't work on iOS7.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
waiting for kayos thread snipe.

I could "thread snipe" cuz no one claimed it. I told Phillip to claim it this time. No way for me to thread snipe.

I wasn't aware someone was working last time anyway and I apologized for it.

dimb

I looked for Southern claiming it and I couldn't find it so... unless I completely missed it, I didn't really thread snipe.
? I was talking about right now. Southern talked about it back then too. Doesn't really matter. These threads are going way over their limit so there's nothing else to expect.

scy

OT5 is supposed to be in a few days, though maybe it'll get pushed out sooner.

As for the last thread (or, rather, this one I guess), it was discussed in the thread who was doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom