• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Lux has seen worse.

fZL1Nuj.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
That Lux skin would actually be pretty fitting -- she's wearing shorts instead of something more scandalous, and she's basically a cheerleader anyway.

Subtle

good idea to chat with 25% hp while at enemy base

vi and jax were last ones alive after teamfight

What does rekt mean?

Luckily since I've been winning more than losing, I'm starting to win more LP for each win and lose less LP for each loss.

Subtle

Some people, really, really need to stay away from ranked. I was going 6-0 early game while Caitlyn was something like 2-4. Taric and I were dominating, but I just couldn't carry against a fed Ahri + Akali. Too much. Back to 0 points, Silver 5 :|

Blizzard

Banned
Who is the guy with the white shirt in the Lux splash? It looks like he has something in his hand. And who's the guy on Poppy's shirt?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
tVcGrZy.png

2/3 ain't bad moving up 33 points while winning 12 if I lose. If I can get a competent AD carry I can usually get them fed enough to carry the game, it's a shame that those kinds of players are so rare :(.

Rex pls.

Well, there goes my undefeated streak as lulu. I don't know what it was at, but at least 10 games.

Hello friend.

Boken

Banned
BREAKING NEWS

ezreal is dating lux:

North Shopkeeper - Is it true what I've heard of you and uhm, Ms. Crownguard? Hmm?

zkylon

zkylewd
got tempted into playing another lux match, lasts one hour, the only non-premade in the team comes back after leaving us 10 minutes of 4v5 and just throws and costs us the game.

DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1/9

Who is the guy with the white shirt in the Lux splash? It looks like he has something in his hand. And who's the guy on Poppy's shirt?

according to reddit the guy in the white shirt is xin zhao and the guy on poppy's shirt is hotshot. I dunno

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hello guys I am new to this thread, every time I join the GAF chat people are either afk or doing aram. How do I play sr with this community, please help.

PS ahri is my waifu.

Ken

Hello guys I am new to this thread, every time I join the GAF chat people are either afk or doing aram. How do I play sr with this community, please help.

PS ahri is my waifu.

tell people you are inviting for aram
invite to sr and start

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Spam invites to everyone in chat. If you build it, they will come.

ahri is my waifu.

You'll do well here newbie, you'll do well.

Delodax

Some people, really, really need to stay away from ranked. I was going 6-0 early game while Caitlyn was something like 2-4. Taric and I were dominating, but I just couldn't carry against a fed Ahri + Akali. Too much. Back to 0 points, Silver 5 :|

I despise this logic. In general, most lanes will have a clear winner. The one who wins did a good job while the one who lost is a "feeder" or just "sucks so bad". The result: you can never feel proud winning your lane, since you obviously faced really shitty players...

Macattk15

I3pArNk.png

Just had an absolutely disgusting game as Diana ranked.

Got first blood on Orianna mid. Went top and killed Shen. Went in the jungle and killed Yi.

Just snowballed like fucking crazy.

zkylon

zkylewd
won all matches of the day except the one I played as lux...............

I even had to carry a girlfriends' little brother playing the worst lux evarrrrr

ughhhhhh

this game is breaking meeee

edit: also I aprove of ezreal x lux gorgeous blonde sex.

Coop vs AI is not the easy first win of the day anymore. Nearly every single coop game I play is a 4v5. Oftentimes it's okay since everyone is decent enough to faceroll on their own.

But I had two level 20s, and was playing with a champ I was mediocre at.
"Hey guys, we can still win this, just keep pushing and avoid fights."
"FUCK THAT I need to recover my score YOLO" (was 1/8/0)
"arr mateys hand me the bottle of rum" (endless GP roleplaying)

I have never before appreciated TF's ability to melt towers.

Boken

Banned
Coop vs AI is not the easy first win of the day anymore. Nearly every single coop game I play is a 4v5. Oftentimes it's okay since everyone is decent enough to faceroll on their own.

Do TT for easy wotds

garath

Don't know why I waited so long to pick up shen. Since I bought him he's been unbanned twice and I got him both times in the jungle. Slow ass clears but decent ganks (if you can land that taunt) and of course the ult. Early game so strong with just a giants belt, mid game just run around and secure objectives. Late game split push all day.

Just need to work on energy management. Missing that taunt is huge.

Don't know why I waited so long to pick up shen. Since I bought him he's been unbanned twice and I got him both times in the jungle. Slow ass clears but decent ganks (if you can land that taunt) and of course the ult. Early game so strong with just a giants belt, mid game just run around and secure objectives. Late game split push all day.

Just need to work on energy management. Missing that taunt is huge.

Rush dat Madreds and you'll be k. Shen has amazing sustain.

all my money, take it, take it now

click for badass avril lavigne x lux song

That ult looks so good.

Finally played lux in a real game yesterday(aram though) and surprisingly a ton of fun. Only downside is her cast times are annoyingly long. I like owning at least one skin for every champ I play but I don't like Lux's skins available. So it looks like I'll have to download this custom.

tell people you are inviting for aram
invite to sr and start
LOL

Blizzard

Banned

As long as you have an ADC who's not AFK it -should- be doable...but that probably requires you to go ADC. :p

The big thing is, in the past, an afk human meant that an AI automatically went AFK. Now, apparently that's not the case, or an AI may start AFK and then come back so you really do end up 3v5 or 4v5.

methane47

i'm on a serious losing streak... no matter how well i play.
Last game i was garen top and got 2 kills early and then a third with a gank and lvl 6.

Went down to see whats up... Ohsnap bot lane has fed jungle Udyr 9 kills already...

and everytime we would try to gang up Udyr he would put on the turbo and Boost passed us.
I ended with 9 kills along with 2 other players on my team.. while cait and nid ended with a total of ZERO sigh :(

Sigh :(

How viable is Darius jungle in rank 5? Or viable in general.

I don't like Darius jungle in SR. He's too reliant on a short range pull for his ganks. He needs to get up in the enemy's face to do well. I also find he's quite slow movement speed wise, but maybe I should try him with MS quints...

Subtle

I despise this logic. In general, most lanes will have a clear winner. The one who wins did a good job while the one who lost is a "feeder" or just "sucks so bad". The result: you can never feel proud winning your lane, since you obviously faced really shitty players...

There's a difference between losing a lane and feeding. Generally, if my lane enemies kill me twice, or more times in a row. I'll turtle and won't risk dying again. They'll be fed a couple of kills, but at least they won't snowball too hard. However, the problem with a lot of people is that no matter how many times they die, the keep going head on against their lane opponent, which results in a lot deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom