• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtle

problem with rengar....
they need to buff irelia.

guys guys
how about that pre-rendered 2d-3d lttp

Fed Irelia is so scary. LTTP2 looks kind of ugly, but I like how they used the original Link instead of the newer ones :)

Edit: Also, fuck whoever hinted at Ashe not being cool.

Xisiqomelir

i dont really see people build chalice anymore

I know I've only been playing for a month, but I know a little about about general principles of balance. Much like with Flash, if everyone overwhelmingly picks one option over the other, I don't think that's good for the game.

I see this with AD items too. I'd like Runaan's to be a viable alternative to Phantom Dancer.

zkylon

zkylewd
Look at this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuRZrEpfoiI

How ugly can dota2 graphics be... dammit
so blurry and dark, how can they see anything
I kinda like it, some things they do are good for readability

I know I've only been playing for a month, but I know a little about about general principles of balance. Much like with Flash, if everyone overwhelmingly picks one option over the other, I don't think that's good for the game.

I see this with AD items too. I'd like Runaan's to be a viable alternative to Phantom Dancer.
runaan is bad on adcs because it goes against their purpose. they're supposed to do high single target damage, aoe is for bruisers and mages.

and I still see a lot of chalice. I'm not a full tear believer (though I can't argue with cheap), but chalice is a good and safer alternative if you're like against akali or kass or something.

LuuKyK

Just bought Justicar Syndra. ;_____;

The skin looks cool, but the effects are kinda lame. Oh well, I was bored of the Sindel skin. She really needs a new one. Riot pls.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just bought Justicar Syndra. ;_____;

The skin looks cool, but the effects are kinda lame. Oh well, I was bored of the Sindel skin. She really needs a new one. Riot pls.
yeah it's weird, I really like the skin but the effects are underwhelming compared to default syn.

I wouldn't mind a new one for her :3

zkylon

zkylewd
ty

hmm to turn this pretty mamimi into my new avatar or not...

hybrid_rainbow_by_quirkilicious-d5ahkbw.jpg

LCGeek

formerly sane
To make an argument for Ashe.
I just won a ranked game with her (3 minutes ago) where I started with a FB on Ezreal.
It was a lvl 1 a fight on our lane, me and Sona were harassing him really good so he flashed away, on like 140 hp BUT I got one more autoattack in and critted him for exact that amount, thing is at that moment I only had a 3% chance of doing one.
Me and Sona XDed good about "that crit".
Well after a exact 20 min surrender the stats were 20-2 for us, but I think I helped setting the tone, ridiculous stomp.

What I am trying to say is, Ashe is a pretty cool champ with good poke and a strong lategame + her ult which is incredibly useful.
Also shameless lucking with her passive is super fun.

Ashe use to be my main adc she is no slouch. People still underestimate the usefulness of the arrow. Other adcs pack damage she packs an ice arrow.

With sona that is stun stun for quite a bit of time.

Blizzard

Banned
Today I learned you can flash during the windup of Thresh's hook.

The more you know.
You can do this in the windup of Vi's Q as well. Can you do it with Zac's launching windup? I haven't played him yet.

Something that made me happy: After like 1000 or 1500 games or whatever, I finally got my first pentakill tonight. League of Draven. :3 I killed like two with ult as we were pushing their nearly dead inhib tower, and the remaining 2 or 3 chasing. I might not have gotten it had Ezreal not been all, who needs to bring flash.

dravenmoxws.png

zkylon

zkylewd
You can do this in the windup of Vi's Q as well. Can you do it with Zac's launching windup? I haven't played him yet.

Something that made me happy: After like 1000 or 1500 games or whatever, I finally got my first pentakill tonight. League of Draven. :3 I killed like two with ult as we were pushing their nearly dead inhib tower, and the remaining 2 or 3 chasing. I might not have gotten it had Ezreal not been all, who needs to bring flash.

dravenmoxws.png
congrats :)

I dont know who mamimi is but that guy with that bandage in his forehead would be a cool avatar I think.
Googled it, she's the one smoking, already his avatar by the look of it.
yeah mamimi is the smoking girl from my avatar

LuuKyK

legendary lux skin poll...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3300645

blackhole lux sounds dirty

edit: I like having a mamimi avatar because I feel like it makes all my posts sound kind of tired and cynical

also seriously riot just do cheerleader lux, it'll be awesome

Cheerleader should be cool, but I really want to see Princess Lux and Aurora Lux.

Also Im really tempted to turn that guy from the art you posted in my avatar for some time. Uhm... You know his name?

zkylon

zkylewd
Cheerleader should be cool, but I really want to see Princess Lux and Aurora Lux.

Also Im really tempted to turn that guy from the art you posted in my avatar for some time. Uhm... You know his name?
ta-kuuuuuuuuun!

I dunno why people want weird luxes, like she was made to be a cheerleader. she's all cheerful and shit

Edwardo

Finally just ended a 11 game losing streak. Won my last two and went 20/10/15 with Annie then 28/8/11 with Corki. Perfect way to end the night.

The good: go 12/0/0 as Kass, can tower dive and instagib squishies

The bad: we did not push hard enough, dragged the game for enemy Draven+Yi, and our Sona disconnected.

Lesson: if you have the advantage, push and force fights

I did a lot of good plays though. I made TF and Ryze keep burning their cooldowns and Flash trying to lock me but I usually manage to riftwalk and get stunned from far away. Still, the game dragged too long that I couldn't instagib people who didn't even have MR items.

Boken

Banned
You know what is the worst and most overrated piece of shit anime of all time?

Sword Art Online

jesus christ

disgusting

yet my nerd buddies love it

SAO and peoples love for it is when i realised, I don't belong in the anime world

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
You know what is the worst and most overrated piece of shit anime of all time?

Sword Art Online

jesus christ

disgusting

yet my nerd buddies love it

SAO is when i realised, I don't belong in the anime world
Nobody who actually likes good anime likes SAO.

Kacar

I think Dota's graphics are great, LoL is super cartoony to me, I've always thought they were way better than Leagues.

But even with that being said I have 2 thousand more games of League played than Dota.

And Vi is definitely now my favorite champ OF ALL TIME!!

Boken

Banned
Are there any black people in league of legends?
Black hole lux made me ponder
karma is black
Nobody who actually likes good anime likes SAO.

nice try, soda cop

I think Dota's graphics are great, LoL is super cartoony to me, I've always thought they were way better than Leagues.

But even with that being said I have 2 thousand more games of League played than Dota.

And Vi is definitely now my favorite champ OF ALL TIME!!
dota is super paintly and has no definition and all dark and blurry and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom